Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) (12052 Views)

Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 / Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / U-20 WC: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (2 - 0 FULL TIME) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by kobikwelu(m): 10:29am On May 26, 2010
i cannot join issues with the OBVIOUSLY blind peeps that are crying we are doomed.

all i can say is that its a friendly and it was used by Lars to pick the final addition to his team.

my man haruna!!!! and anichebe hopefully would be on the plane to SA

i reserve my arrows till the final friendly match.

also,

imagine a mikel, etuhu and haruna in the center of our midfield cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

mehnnn forget, hope still dey.

add that to nsofor and odemwinge in the flanks,
Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by proudly9ja(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2010
Did John Utaka play yesterday? Had the impression it was Peter Utaka who came in second half and the no 18 was Obinna?
Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by dbigrod(m): 10:39am On May 26, 2010
[size=16pt]SINCE WE DONT HAVE DAT TALENTED ATTACKING PLAYERS LIKE SPAIN AND ARGENTINE,LETS IMPROVE OUR DEFENCE.I STILL WONDER HOW WE ARE GOING TO STOP THESE MIGHTY RATS--MESSI,TEVEZ ,AGUERO,HIGUAIN ,MILITO AND DI MARIA.(I CALL THEM RAT COS THEY BEHAVE LIKE RAT--U CANT STOP THEM WHEN THEY AARE TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM U)I PRAY DAT MESSI AND HIS ARGENTINE TEAM MATES SHOW US SOME MERCY COS SERIOUSLY WE DONT HAVE VERY GUD PLAYERS DAT WILL TAKE US FAR IN THIS WORLD CUP.I KNOW MOST OF U WILL START BOMBING MY HEAD BUT ASK URSELF THIS.WHY DO MOST OF OUR PLAYERS FIND IT HARD TO COMMAND A STARTING SPOTS IN THEIR VARIOUS TEAMS IN EUROPE?.[/size]
Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by wazobiang: 10:53am On May 26, 2010
my junior brother fit tap leather pass kanu now. why the guy no jus go rest. he was a superstar but the trajectory of his stardom has been on the downward end but he doesn't want to listen.

maybe e go listen to crowd booing him @ murtala muhammed one day day as e dey enter country after e don mess for field
Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by larimo(m): 10:59am On May 26, 2010
honeric01:

You didn't see Martins that came in 10 minutes before Odiah, yet you were able to say trash about Odiah? how then was it possible for you to have not seen Martins but saw Odiah who came in to help out the RFB after Kaita was moved to the DM?

Your comment, no offence, points to nothing. What are you trying to say? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by jarkbauer: 11:10am On May 26, 2010
d bigrod:

[size=16pt]SINCE WE DONT HAVE DAT TALENTED ATTACKING PLAYERS LIKE SPAIN AND ARGENTINE,LETS IMPROVE OUR DEFENCE.I STILL WONDER HOW WE ARE GOING TO STOP THESE MIGHTY RATS--MESSI,TEVEZ ,AGUERO,HIGUAIN ,MILITO AND DI MARIA.(I CALL THEM RAT COS THEY BEHAVE LIKE RAT--U CANT STOP THEM WHEN THEY AARE TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM U)I PRAY DAT MESSI AND HIS ARGENTINE TEAM MATES SHOW US SOME MERCY COS SERIOUSLY WE DONT HAVE VERY GUD PLAYERS DAT WILL TAKE US FAR IN THIS WORLD CUP.I KNOW MOST OF U WILL START BOMBING MY HEAD BUT ASK URSELF THIS.WHY DO MOST OF OUR PLAYERS FIND IT HARD TO COMMAND A STARTING SPOTS IN THEIR VARIOUS TEAMS IN EUROPE?.[/size]

how did you increase the size
Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by jarkbauer: 11:11am On May 26, 2010
this is what it shows if i try[size=8pt][/size].pls help
Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by candylips(m): 11:23am On May 26, 2010
what a game
Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by kazman7(m): 11:37am On May 26, 2010
the super eagles of NIGERIA will shame all critics at the mundial, anybody want to with me? i forsee a glorious perfomance on june 12 messi or no-mercy
Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by kazman7(m): 11:50am On May 26, 2010
pardon me i mean to say bet with me
Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by ispotmdels: 11:53am On May 26, 2010
A must see angry sad
Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by Iyineda(m): 12:19pm On May 26, 2010
honeric01:

You didn't see Martins that came in 10 minutes before Odiah, yet you were able to say trash about Odiah? how then was it possible for you to have not seen Martins but saw Odiah who came in to help out the RFB after Kaita was moved to the DM?

larimo:

Your comment, no offence, points to nothing. What are you trying to say? lipsrsealed undecided

Lemme put it this way for you, larimo: Martins plays 25 minutes --> You say "meh, didn't see him enough to judge his performance"; Odiah plays 15 minutes --> You say "dude, the guy sucked @ss". Makes a whole lot of sense. . . "Your comment, no offence, points to nothing." wink
Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by Kx: 12:22pm On May 26, 2010
Someone said Argentina,Greece and Korea will feed fat on chickens
and wash it down with Laggerbeer in SA 2010.
World cup is the biggest stage to show case all that football represents
After last nite heart attack,eye sore, ear sore football, i think i quite agree that
chicken and laggerbeer will be in high demand in south africa 2010.
Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by snakova(m): 12:24pm On May 26, 2010
Lagerback sure knows what he's doing. I hope
Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by honeric01(m): 12:49pm On May 26, 2010
larimo:

Iyineda:

Lemme put it this way for you, larimo: Martins plays 25 minutes --> You say "meh, didn't see him enough to judge his performance"; Odiah plays 15 minutes --> You say "dude, the guy sucked @ss". Makes a whole lot of sense. . . "Your comment, no offence, points to nothing." wink

@iyineda
Thanks for answering him on my behalf cool

@larimo
I hope you understand what the comment was all about? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by hollandis(f): 1:41pm On May 26, 2010
You guys should stop the criticisms.Everyone played abovr par except kanu,yobo,shittu,ayila,
Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by larimo(m): 1:44pm On May 26, 2010
honeric01:

@iyineda
Thanks for answering him on my behalf cool

@larimo
I hope you understand what the comment was all about? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Iyineda:

guys, u miss my point undecided. you'd agree that a player can be in a game for as long as 90mins but he neither contributes nor destroys. That was Martin's story for me  undecided. "didnt see much of him" cool
@iyineda, you stated that as well in your comment to my initial post wink. abi u don forget grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by MeGaStReEt: 1:49pm On May 26, 2010
I'll prefer Odia to any other person at right back,
Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by comechop(m): 2:31pm On May 26, 2010
Check out highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVVTMaQZAZE

We nearly got killed - thank God I didnt bother watching the useless match
Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by Iyineda(m): 2:57pm On May 26, 2010
larimo:

guys, u miss my point undecided. you'd agree that a player can be in a game for as long as 90mins but he neither contributes nor destroys. That was Martin's story for me  undecided. "didnt see much of him" cool
@iyineda, you stated that as well in your comment to my initial post wink. abi u don forget grin grin

I understood your comment in the sense that Martins didn't play enough for him to be judged. But effectively, re-reading your original post we do have the same analysis. So you are right about it. My bad. tongue
Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by dbigrod(m): 3:08pm On May 26, 2010
[size=16pt]
jarkbauer:

this is what it shows if i try[/size].pls help

CHANGE THAT 8 TO 12 OR 16 THEN UR TEXT WILL INCREASE.
Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by Iyineda(m): 3:17pm On May 26, 2010
d bigrod:

[size=16pt]
CHANGE THAT 8 TO 12 OR 16 THEN your TEXT WILL INCREASE.
[/size]

[size=16pt]ROCK N' ROLL, MAN!!!1[/size]

Am I cool now? sad
Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by mrjingles(m): 3:24pm On May 26, 2010
proudly9ja:

Did John Utaka play yesterday? Had the impression it was Peter Utaka who came in second half and the no 18 was Obinna?

My brother I fear my head o! John Utaka did not repeat did not play. it was Nsofor and he was dreadful! The man who posted that rating should withdraw it immediately. How can your ratings be credible when you dont even know who was on the field and who wasnt? Nlanders sef!
Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 26, 2010
It was a goaless match, chai! cry
Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by sayso: 3:30pm On May 26, 2010
this 9ja men,abeg my mama dey go watch una for south africa,make una no give the old woman high ?
Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by kazman7(m): 4:04pm On May 26, 2010
how can the super eagles play well ,when they live a spoon-fed,overpampered lifestyle everyday of there lives after matches,(babes,nightclubs & shacks) check out some of the stars living a super lifestyle at www.viplifestyle
Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by rickie4us(m): 5:52pm On May 26, 2010
[size=16pt]as for me, my approach to the world cup is going to be purely entertainment. I am not going to give myself any heartache.
I expect surprises anyway. No team can be underestimated[/size]
Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by Princek12(m): 5:56pm On May 26, 2010
kazman7:

how can the super eagles play well ,when they live a spoon-fed,overpampered lifestyle everyday of there lives after matches,(babes,nightclubs & shacks) check out some of the stars living a super lifestyle at www.viplifestyle
This lifestyle is common to footballers from other nations, and to wealthy athletes in general, not just to Nigerian athletes. If you want to pinpoint the causes for the Super Eagles's poor performance, use your brain to pinpoint a factor that which is peculiar to Nigerian footballers.
Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by Tblast(m): 7:22pm On May 26, 2010
we cant win small saudi arabia now tell me how we go play well 4 world,nigeria we are not tryin ooo embarassed
Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by Obinoscopy(m): 8:16pm On May 26, 2010
So guys how did the match go. Did we try?
Re: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (0 - 0) by morpheus24: 8:19pm On May 26, 2010
See wahala again.

naija don't have where to play on May 30th . No stadium. Na wa for this NFF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo Holds A Farewell Match In Honour Of His Late Father / He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try / Social Media Football Challenge: Nairaland Vs Facebook, September 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.