Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Need A Php Script Writer To Write A Script For Me. Price 10,000 Naira - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Php Script Writer To Write A Script For Me. Price 10,000 Naira (1528 Views)

Need A Writer To Manage My Blog / I Need A Php Script Writer For A Paid Contract / How Can I Get A Script For Building A Forum On My Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Php Script Writer To Write A Script For Me. Price 10,000 Naira by babafoluke: 9:41am On May 25, 2010
I URGENTLY NEED A PHP SCRIPT WRITER TO WRITE A SCRIPT FOR MY WEBSITE. ALL I NEED IS A SCRIPT THAT CAN MAIL REGISTRATION TO MYSQL DATABASE AND THE DATABASE WILL HAVE A PAGE ONLINE. THAT IS WHEN SOMEONE REGISTERS AS A MEMBER HIS REGISTRATION INFO AUTOMATICALLY DISPLAYS ON MY MEMBERS PAGE.

TERMS OF WORK
PAYMENT WILL BE MADE WHEN SCRIPT IS WORKING NO ADVANCE PAYMENT WILL BE MADE UNTILL THE SCRIPT IS TESTED AND FIND WORKING THIS IS BECAUSE SOME PHP WRITERS WILL COLLECT ADVANCE AT THE END OF THE DAY IT WON'T WORK.

YOU CAN WRITE THE SCRIPT FROM HOME AND BRING IT TO ME. THE INFO IN MY REG PAGE IS

NAME
YEAR OF GRADUATION
SEX
CONTACT DETAILS
PHONE
EMAIL

MY NUMBER IS 08030559825 AND I RESIDE CLOSE TO FESTAC TOWN IF INTREASTED CALL ME
Re: Need A Php Script Writer To Write A Script For Me. Price 10,000 Naira by Nobody: 11:07am On May 25, 2010
If you have not found someone to do that, contact me on ndonpuzo@yahoo.com i will write it for you!

cheesy
Re: Need A Php Script Writer To Write A Script For Me. Price 10,000 Naira by dubainaija: 11:59pm On May 25, 2010
Why not place this here: http://www.naijascripts.com - you'll probably get more Nigerian programmers ready to do this for you there.
Re: Need A Php Script Writer To Write A Script For Me. Price 10,000 Naira by kaion(m): 3:00pm On May 27, 2010
Guy if you are serious about this mail me on bobosbalt@yahoo.co.uk with the details and i will do something for you
Re: Need A Php Script Writer To Write A Script For Me. Price 10,000 Naira by Afam(m): 3:32pm On May 27, 2010
babafoluke:

I URGENTLY NEED A PHP SCRIPT WRITER TO WRITE A SCRIPT FOR MY WEBSITE. ALL I NEED IS A SCRIPT THAT CAN MAIL REGISTRATION TO MYSQL DATABASE AND THE DATABASE WILL HAVE A PAGE ONLINE. THAT IS WHEN SOMEONE REGISTERS AS A MEMBER HIS REGISTRATION INFO AUTOMATICALLY DISPLAYS ON MY MEMBERS PAGE.

TERMS OF WORK
PAYMENT WILL BE MADE WHEN SCRIPT IS WORKING NO ADVANCE PAYMENT WILL BE MADE UNTILL THE SCRIPT IS TESTED AND FIND WORKING THIS IS BECAUSE SOME PHP WRITERS WILL COLLECT ADVANCE AT THE END OF THE DAY IT WON'T WORK.

YOU CAN WRITE THE SCRIPT FROM HOME AND BRING IT TO ME. THE INFO IN MY REG PAGE IS

NAME
YEAR OF GRADUATION
intimacy
CONTACT DETAILS
PHONE
EMAIL

MY NUMBER IS 08030559825 AND I RESIDE CLOSE TO FESTAC TOWN IF INTREASTED CALL ME

For N10,000.00 you want someone to do the following

1. Plan the database to ensure data integrity
2. Create the database and user
3. Write code that handles the form values and stores them in the database
4. Write code that will retrieve the data from the database and display same to the website
5. Learn how to use or use your control panel to do certain things before all these work together

And you will only pay when the person must have finished doing all these things.

I will rather do this for free than get paid N10,000.00. Maybe the poster does not understand what it takes to correctly do what he/she wants.
Re: Need A Php Script Writer To Write A Script For Me. Price 10,000 Naira by bros1234(m): 1:01am On May 28, 2010
I will collect 60k guy. You will not get a professionally done job of your asking for 10k. Believe me. Alternatively u can simply google scripts and purchase something else to achieve the same end. I think thats ur best bet. I might resommend u begin at www.cobrascripts.com

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters, Pls Help I Need Jamb Cbt Like File For My School Site / A Website To Upload My Songs / Free Website And Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.