Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Royal Wedding: Serena Confirms She Is Going To The Royal Wedding - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Royal Wedding: Serena Confirms She Is Going To The Royal Wedding - Photos (357 Views)

Carolyn Danjuma Confirms She Is In A Relationship / Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married / Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Royal Wedding: Serena Confirms She Is Going To The Royal Wedding - Photos by Sharpbobo: 1:08pm On May 19, 2018
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

She may be world class tennis player - but Serena Williams proved she is just like the rest of us as she got ready for Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's wedding.

Sharing the sweetest getting ready videos, Serena showed the chaos of her early morning life with daughter Olympia and husband Alexis Ohanian - who don't seem to be on the invite list.

Wimbledon champ Serena Williams hit it off with Meghan when they met at playing flag football at DIRECTV's Celebrity Beach Bowl in 2014.

And this morning Serena, clad in a towel, told her 8million followers: "My friend's getting married today and I'm up super early and I've known her for so many years and I'm so happy for her."

It was just after 7am so no wonder Serena, who said she went to bed just 5 hours earlier, said she was exhausted. Photo below

Culled from >>>>>>>https://wakabobo.com/royal-wedding-serena-confirms-she-is-going-to-the-royal-wedding-photos/

Cc; Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

A / Photos: Star Quest Winner, B'dash Gives Birth To Twins / Australian Archbishop Convicted Of Child Sex Abuse Cover-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.