Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,009 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Guys Snitching - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guys Snitching (521 Views)

I Won't Snitch On Them. Yahoo Guys Are Snitching On Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Snitching by Obinkuru: 3:29pm On May 19, 2018
I don't know why some guys on nairaland like snitching on oda guys..me and a fellow nairalander was having an argument, and normally there was insults,but none of us called out d mods...All of a sudden,a guy quoted me and called out,not one,but two mods at once.that was how i was banned dis morning...even d guy i was having d argument wit, later made up wit me,nd he too said d guy went too far...now two oda guys are calling d mods on d same account...i just have to say,its un-manlike to be snithcing..... The tin just broke my heart.
They broke d "GUY CODE"........please guys,stop snithcing.snithches don't make it in life
Re: Guys Snitching by kayusdguy(m): 3:45pm On May 19, 2018
You see, in this life, you will meet some certain people that wil defy all human logical reasoning and behave otherwise, i think you just met those kind of people. Sorry bro. But i was thinking that you've gotten your account back cheesy
Re: Guys Snitching by Obinkuru: 3:58pm On May 19, 2018
kayusdguy:
You see, in this life, you will meet some certain people that wil defy all human logical reasoning and behave otherwise, i think you just met those kind of people. Sorry bro. But i was thinking that you've gotten your account back cheesy
no,I advent gotten it back.the mod slammed me one week ban.till nexweek Friday before I can use it again.just opened dis one 2day...d mouse funniest part is dat ,anoda guy is calling out d mods on dat same banned account, and on dat same topic...
D tin just weak me
Re: Guys Snitching by kayusdguy(m): 4:22pm On May 19, 2018
Obinkuru:
no,I advent gotten it back.the mod slammed me one week ban.till nexweek Friday before I can use it again.just opened dis one 2day...d mouse funniest part is dat ,anoda guy is calling out d mods on dat same banned account, and on dat same topic...
D tin just weak me
You said a lot of bad things, that's why
Re: Guys Snitching by Obinkuru: 7:21pm On May 19, 2018
kayusdguy:

You said a lot of bad things, that's why
we both said a lot of bad tins,but am d only one been punished for it
Re: Guys Snitching by kayusdguy(m): 8:44pm On May 19, 2018
Obinkuru:
we both said a lot of bad tins,but am d only one been punished for it
You said a lot of BAD BAD things
Re: Guys Snitching by Obinkuru: 9:14pm On May 19, 2018
kayusdguy:

You said a lot of BAD BAD things
k bro,sorry for dat..at least am paying d price for my crime

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BIAFRA:Video Of Israelites And Igbos Celebrating Biafra Heroes Day 30th May 2018 / Responding With Grace. / Treasure God’s Word (3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.