Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Ramadan 3: More Worshippers, Don't Discourage Them - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan 3: More Worshippers, Don't Discourage Them (3382 Views)

Lagos Lockdown: Muslim Worshippers Shout 'Allahu Akbar'', Attack Officers / Oro Worshippers Attack Muslims In Iseyin, Oyo State (viewer discretion). / Oh Worshippers Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramadan 3: More Worshippers, Don't Discourage Them by Lukgaf(m): 3:42pm On May 19, 2018
RAMADAN SERIES
3rd Ramadan, 1439AH

Ramadan: More Worshippers… Don’t Discourage Them!

Alhamdulillaah wasalaatu wasalaam

Among the distinct features of the month of Ramadan is that our souls will be easily inclined to worship, hence, more believers attend congregational prayers compared to the number before Ramadan – Alhamdulillah! This is an opportunity to encourage people to continue such practices after Ramadan especially those that don’t observe Salat before. The saying “We see you today, waiting happen?” or such a statement is not the Sunnah of my Prophet sallallahu ‘alayhi wasalam.

‘Abdullah ibn Mas’ud radiyallahu ‘anih narrated that the Messenger of Allah salallahu ‘alayhi wasalam said: “Those who go to extremes are doomed.” He said it three times. Muslim 2670. The meaning of this hadith include exaggerated and affected speech trying to attract people’s attention, with no meaning or benefit. Hence, overburdening and being too strict in matters where strictness is inappropriate is not Islamic. And those who go to extremes in speech are those who speak in an affected manner – An Nihaayah 5/164. Don’t affect worshipers or repentant with your manner.

http://fiqhclass.org/index.php/2018/05/18/ramadan-more-worshippers-dont-discourage-them/

May Allah grant us understanding.

6 Likes

Re: Ramadan 3: More Worshippers, Don't Discourage Them by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:26am On May 25, 2018
the activitities of islamic terrorists is discouraging my faith in allah

inshallah my iman becomes stronger. inshallah

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan 3: More Worshippers, Don't Discourage Them by adebayo3449(m): 11:30am On May 25, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

Read your Quran Bro

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan 3: More Worshippers, Don't Discourage Them by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 25, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

Don't let the actions of but a few discourage u from doing what is right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramadan 3: More Worshippers, Don't Discourage Them by jaid23: 12:27pm On May 25, 2018
Thanks for this piece bro, Masha Allah.. Alot of our muslim brothers and sisters are fond of this act. I pray may Allah (swt) guard our speeches and also guide us to the right path. Ameen.
Re: Ramadan 3: More Worshippers, Don't Discourage Them by bbm2016(m): 12:47pm On May 25, 2018
Am a Muslim and will forever be one regardless of what other people think
Alhamdulillah

1 Like

Re: Ramadan 3: More Worshippers, Don't Discourage Them by OhiOfIhima: 12:52pm On May 25, 2018
PAGAN9JA:
[s]the activitities of islamic terrorists is discouraging my faith in allah[/s]

Allah not allah.

My brother have faith in the Course of Allah. Terrorism was just an organization disguise themselves to fight for Jihad... No more Jihad brethren. Jihad was fought and won by our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and also he annulled the fight for Jihad thereafter.

Those terrorists are created by powerful men for their selfish interest either for making Money or for their political ambitions.

I am for Allah and always shall I be.

Ramadan Kareem and Juma'at Mufeedat

1 Like

Re: Ramadan 3: More Worshippers, Don't Discourage Them by Hakeem12(m): 1:18pm On May 25, 2018
No time for hunger games
Re: Ramadan 3: More Worshippers, Don't Discourage Them by Herdeydeen: 3:14pm On May 25, 2018
shocked
Re: Ramadan 3: More Worshippers, Don't Discourage Them by ohiku4every1(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Allah not allah.

My brother have faith in the Course of Allah. Terrorism was just an organization disguise themselves to fight for Jihad... No more Jihad brethren. Jihad was fought and won by our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and also he annulled the fight for Jihad thereafter.

Those terrorists are created by powerful men for their selfish interest either for making Money or for their political ambitions.

I am for Allah and always shall I be.

Ramadan Kareem and Juma'at Mufeedat

U re blessed Insha Allah
Re: Ramadan 3: More Worshippers, Don't Discourage Them by moufan: 7:40pm On May 25, 2018
nice one op,jazakhumllahu akhiran
Re: Ramadan 3: More Worshippers, Don't Discourage Them by OhiOfIhima: 8:25pm On May 25, 2018
ohiku4every1:

U re blessed Insha Allah

Avo Adayi.... Ohiku oguwu Sir
Re: Ramadan 3: More Worshippers, Don't Discourage Them by ohiku4every1(m): 3:10pm On May 26, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Avo Adayi.... Ohiku oguwu Sir
Daudu
Ohi Obanyi of Ihima kingdom

(1) (Reply)

Is Allah Everywhere, Sees Everything? / A Simplified But Intensive Guide To Zakaatul Fitr / Superstition And The Month Of Safar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.