Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Crushed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Crushed (378 Views)

CRUSHED >>> A JKD STORY / Crushed / CRUSHED (chapter Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crushed by kunlesehan(m): 9:14pm On May 19, 2018
At the event, I went to today.

The sound went off.

Microphones dead.

Music player dead.

As we idled away while they tried to find the sound, two voluptuously proportioned, well-dressed women who were sitting on the white leather couches away from me talked with a mixture of hushed words peppered with ladylike laughter.

"Don't tell your husband I have a crush on him o."

"Am I a small girl, why will I tell him that."

"You know all you lovebirds that are forming I must tell my husband everything."

"Openness is not stupidity na. But you sha, do you seriously have a crush on him?"

"It's an innocent crush."

"Which one is innocent crush?"

"It's the kind of crush that you have from a distance. That kind of crush you know nothing will ever come from. The kind of crush you have on the person that is making your bestie happy. Like you are wishing the same happiness for yourself."

"So if my husband says you should do, you won't do?"

"Me?"

"Yes, you."

"I will tell you first."

"You will tell me for what? Permission or you are reporting him?"

"Me I will tell you, it is left to you to decide if it is permission or reporting."

"And if I say you should do him, you will do him?"

"Yes na."

"Is a lie! You will do my husband if I say you should do him?"

"Why will you say I should do him if you don't want me to do him?"

"It is to test you na."

"Which kind of test is that? Me that I came to tell you nko, doesn't that show that I value our friendship? Why will you be toying with my emotions and playing mind games with trust? That means you don't value our friendship."

"But you said you will do my husband."

"Yes. If you ask me to. I will do him for you. It is how you support a friend. You do what they want you to do."

"But he is my husband!"

"You are my friend!"

"I can't believe you will do my husband."

"It is just to do him na. It is not like I am taking him from you."

"Ahhh. You are not a friend o."

"Is it because I am opening up to you? What is doing you?"

"You are telling me you have a crush on my husband and you want me to take it lying low?

" Don't vex me o."

"If I vex you nko?"

"Then you will see what a crush can do."

Lagos.

From Mr. Jude's collections

(1) (Reply)

Sports And Fitness Equipment And Gym Equipment Call Or Whatsapp Me 08189127446 / case closed / The Three Musketeers - A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.