Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception (4979 Views)

Meghan Markle Dumps UK Trip With Harry, Heads For Nigeria Instead / The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding / Pamela Anomneze, Invited To Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by AutoJoshNIG: 10:46pm On May 19, 2018

After exchanging their marital vows at St George’s Chapel in Windsor, they then left for their reception hosted by The Prince of Wales at Frogmore House.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex departed in a silver blue Jaguar E-Type Concept Zero. The car was first manufactured in 1968. Last year Jaguar Land Rover revealed it had electrified the vehicle to create what it called the E-Type Concept Zero.

The car’s number plate bore the date of the wedding – E190518 – and Prince Harry proved he could handle the ride perfectly. He is a perfect gentleman too; he opened the door of a vintage car to let his bride step in.

It was more like one of those James Bond Movies.

https://autojosh.com/vintage-jaguar-e-type-prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-drove-to-their-wedding-reception/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by YhubieIsidore(m): 11:01pm On May 19, 2018
H
Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by biacan(f): 11:10pm On May 19, 2018
I love her simplicity smiley HML

5 Likes

Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by syberplus(m): 11:31pm On May 19, 2018
Only 1 word.. Class cool
Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 19, 2018
wow a very simple car... some girls be wanting convoy...congrats to them

1 Like

Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by chicoMX(m): 11:36pm On May 19, 2018
AutoJoshNIG
This car and Assurance which one cost pass grin
Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by ITbomb(m): 11:49pm On May 19, 2018
I thought it was a Porsche
Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by xreal: 11:53pm On May 19, 2018
Simplicity at its peak.

The car is meant for "My wife and Me only".

If it were a Nigerian Royal wedding, even abobaku will have his seat in the car. The car will have a driver and co-driver, even conductor go join. The groom must sit at the "owner's corner".

4 Likes

Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by Muzanga(f): 11:59pm On May 19, 2018
If your makeup make people wonder if you are somebody else then something is WRONG! See how the new royal wife looks simple and beautiful with her light makeup and glowing skin. If Naija ladies never resemble embalmed corpse on their wedding day, wedding never start.

4 Likes

Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by Kobicove(m): 2:01am On May 20, 2018
Muzanga:
If your makeup make people wonder if you are somebody else then something is WRONG! See how the new royal wife looks simple and beautiful with her light makeup and glowing skin. If Naija ladies never resemble embalmed corpse on their wedding day, wedding never start.

Tell Nigerian girls!

3 Likes

Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by Nobody: 5:57am On May 20, 2018
Just watched the video on the gram.
I'm still wowed.

Love!!! It's real!!!
Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by KingLennon(m): 7:02am On May 20, 2018
If it was a Nigerian girl she would prefer a Rolls Royce. I love classy weedings like this one

1 Like

Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by Pat081: 7:40am On May 20, 2018
xreal:
Simplicity at its peak.

The car is meant for "My wife and Me only".

If it were a Nigerian Royal wedding, even abobaku will have his seat in the car. The car will have a driver and co-driver, even conductor go join. The groom must sit at the "owner's corner".

u re right police officers will b dia too ooooooo
Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:40am On May 20, 2018
Vintage has always been it for "Royal Weddings"
Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by Pat081: 7:45am On May 20, 2018
Geraldyne:
but u too will nt enter that car oooo ?
Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by Pat081: 7:48am On May 20, 2018
In news now
Japan has announced their own 23man world cup squad

1 朣楢琴执执
2 瑩浻牡楧硰执
3 执獧浻牡楧
4 敬瑦 瀰絸朣杢
5 执獧扻捡杫
6 潲湵 潣潬
7 昣昸昸慢正
9 敷止瑩札慲楤
10 湥楬敮牡氬晥
11 瑦戠瑯潴牦
12 浯潴 捥捥浩条
13 洭穯氭湩慥牧
14 摡敩瑮琨灯捥
15 捥捥 慢正
16 牧畯摮椭慭敧
17 獭氭湩慥牧摡
18 敩瑮琨灯
19 捥捥捥慢正
20 牧畯摮椭慭
21 敧楬敮牡 札散散汩
22 整 牰杯瀻
23 獯瑩潩敲慬
Coach: 楴敶执獧 搴筮.
Its a shame that 敩瑮琨灯 isn't in the squad,their top player.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by InteriorDecors: 8:17am On May 20, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by InteriorDecors: 8:20am On May 20, 2018
Pat081:
In news now

1 朣楢琴执执
2 瑩浻牡楧硰执
3 执獧浻牡楧
4 敬瑦 瀰絸朣杢
5 执獧扻捡杫
6 潲湵 潣潬
7 昣昸昸慢正
9 敷止瑩札慲楤
10 湥楬敮牡氬晥
11 瑦戠瑯潴牦
12 浯潴 捥捥浩条
13 洭穯氭湩慥牧
14 摡敩瑮琨灯捥
15 捥捥 慢正
16 牧畯摮椭慭敧
17 獭氭湩慥牧摡
18 敩瑮琨灯
19 捥捥捥慢正
20 牧畯摮椭慭
21 敧楬敮牡 札散散汩
22 整 牰杯瀻
23 獯瑩潩敲慬

Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by Vickygirk(f): 9:12am On May 20, 2018
Pat081:
In news now

1 朣楢琴执执
2 瑩浻牡楧硰执
3 执獧浻牡楧
4 敬瑦 瀰絸朣杢
5 执獧扻捡杫
6 潲湵 潣潬
7 昣昸昸慢正
9 敷止瑩札慲楤
10 湥楬敮牡氬晥
11 瑦戠瑯潴牦
12 浯潴 捥捥浩条
13 洭穯氭湩慥牧
14 摡敩瑮琨灯捥
15 捥捥 慢正
16 牧畯摮椭慭敧
17 獭氭湩慥牧摡
18 敩瑮琨灯
19 捥捥捥慢正
20 牧畯摮椭慭
21 敧楬敮牡 札散散汩
22 整 牰杯瀻
23 獯瑩潩敲慬

you lie!
敩瑮琨灯 is in the squad. he is the number 18 man selected..
are u surprised that I dutifully read the names? undecided
Pat081:
In news now

1 朣楢琴执执
2 瑩浻牡楧硰执
3 执獧浻牡楧
4 敬瑦 瀰絸朣杢
5 执獧扻捡杫
6 潲湵 潣潬
7 昣昸昸慢正
9 敷止瑩札慲楤
10 湥楬敮牡氬晥
11 瑦戠瑯潴牦
12 浯潴 捥捥浩条
13 洭穯氭湩慥牧
14 摡敩瑮琨灯捥
15 捥捥 慢正
16 牧畯摮椭慭敧
17 獭氭湩慥牧摡
18 敩瑮琨灯
19 捥捥捥慢正
20 牧畯摮椭慭
21 敧楬敮牡 札散散汩
22 整 牰杯瀻
23 獯瑩潩敲慬

you lie!
are u surprised that I dutifully read the names?

6 Likes

Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by demonized: 9:29am On May 20, 2018
Vickygirk:

you lie!
Lazy Yooooth

3 Likes

Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by kmaster007: 9:41am On May 20, 2018
this white Ehn
Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by Pat081: 10:00am On May 20, 2018
U school dia abi
Vickygirk:

you lie!

you lie!
are u surprised that I dutifully read the names?
Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by Nobody: 10:07am On May 20, 2018
Pat081:
but u too will nt enter that car oooo ?

I have no plans of gettin married so get out of my mention
Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by napoleon77(m): 10:08am On May 20, 2018
Geraldyne:

Simple car that just cost £500k

1 Like

Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by Nobody: 10:10am On May 20, 2018
napoleon77:

Simple car that just cost £500k
me I dunno but it looks simple that's my own
Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by Pat081: 10:58am On May 20, 2018
Geraldyne:

I have no plans of gettin married so get out of my mention
hmmmmm wen u re nt Rev sister
Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by lawrence35(m): 11:30am On May 20, 2018
Owning your very own ecommerce website like jumia and konga is now a breeze.

Plus you sell in any part of the world from Nigeria, the secret is that you don't ship anything, buy your customers get there products.

Learn how today... Visit [url]cpahub.pro[/url]
Get answers to questions at [url]cpahub.pro/faq/[/url]
Request your very own store at the cheapest price yet at [url]cpahub.pro/get-started/[/url]

See sample store at [url]shoes.cpahub.pro[/url]
Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 20, 2018
Pat081:
hmmmmm wen u re nt Rev sister
do u have a problem with comprehending?.. I said no plans
Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by AutoJoshNIG: 2:39pm On May 20, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:44pm On May 20, 2018
Lovely.

Can this happen in Nigeria?
Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by napoleon77(m): 4:28pm On May 20, 2018
Geraldyne:

me I dunno but it looks simple that's my own

I agree with you. It just a £500k (N240m) car that looks simple

1 Like

Re: See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception by Auladimeji(m): 6:25pm On May 20, 2018
Muzanga:
Embalmed what

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Renowned Weed Smokers In The Nigerian Music Industry / Mercy Eke Involved In An Auto Crash With Her Mercedes Benz Coupe / Ladies, Would You Rock Segun Odegbami Daughter's 'crazy' Fashion (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.