Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Did A Particular Carpenter Son Die For Your Sins? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did A Particular Carpenter Son Die For Your Sins? (955 Views)

An App That Let's You Pay Cash For Your Sins - Sinmo. Watch The Video / Is Wealth Tied To A Particular Religion? / Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did A Particular Carpenter Son Die For Your Sins? by 0temSapien: 1:01am On May 20, 2018
Ikilo 5:1-13

1. Hear you humans before you spend your entire life sweating under the sun for nothing. Hear now and avoid wasting your energy upon falsehood. No one died for your sins and no one will die for it.
2. For everyone comes to the world to mind his own business.
3. And whoever died shall die alone and not for another.
4. If anyone tells you that somebody died for your sins, tell them to show you where your name was specifically written. And if you found not your local name or the names of your native town in the book which they have written, then know that whoever died in their book did not die for you.
5. For if anyone had died for you, a book should have been written having your name and the names of the people of your tribe in it, mentioning you as those whom that god died for.
6. I have known of some humans who left their schooling, because they said, Jesus the fictitious character of the testament of Eusebius shall soon come to the world to end it. And such humans went to purchase megaphones, going about to share the news of the return of Jesus the hero of the book of Eusebius.

7. And when the first and second semester examination came, these people did not write them, saying, we have to set our minds on the heavenly things. And they steadfastly warn the people of that school, saying, give your life to Jesus.
8. And the Muslims of the school contended with them and injured them, but these people refused to succumb.
9. And under the sun and the rain did they remain preaching about the fictitious character. And when the results were out, they had carryovers in all their courses. And the school advised them to withdraw.
10. And the people accepted willingly with smiles on their faces. And after five years when Jesus refused to come to the world, the zeas of the preachers disappeared and they began to find how they shall return to school.
11. And they regretted of their actions, saying, we have done foolishly.
12. Now they struggled and wrote the University entrance examination over and over again, but could not get admission. And one of them went to kill himself while the other went to learn a craft.
13. Therefore I warn everyone, even if you say that you shall stick to the fictional character of Eusebius, do so with wisdom, making sure you do all the things you have to do and do not wait for that fictional character to do anything for you.

2 Likes

Re: Did A Particular Carpenter Son Die For Your Sins? by TheNazarene: 1:09am On May 20, 2018
Nope, a particular son whose foster father was a carpenter died for my sins.
Re: Did A Particular Carpenter Son Die For Your Sins? by 0temSapien: 1:19am On May 20, 2018
TheNazarene:
Nope, a particular son whose foster father was a carpenter died for my sins.

Ikilo 5:4,5
4. If anyone tells you that somebody died for your sins, tell them to show you where your name was specifically written. And if you found not your local name or the names of your native town in the book which they have written, then know that whoever died in their book did not die for you.
5. For if anyone had died for you, a book should have been written having your name and the names of the people of your tribe in it, mentioning you as those whom that god died for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did A Particular Carpenter Son Die For Your Sins? by 0temSapien: 2:21am On May 20, 2018
AgentOfDarkness:
Anyone who claims he died for my sin is a Fraudster
Hmm
Re: Did A Particular Carpenter Son Die For Your Sins? by 0temSapien: 8:08am On May 20, 2018
AgentOfDarkness:
Anyone who claims he died for my sin is a Fraudster
ha ha ha ha
Re: Did A Particular Carpenter Son Die For Your Sins? by MrAnele(m): 8:54am On May 20, 2018
Apparently
Re: Did A Particular Carpenter Son Die For Your Sins? by 0temSapien: 11:10am On May 20, 2018
MrAnele:
Apparently
How?
Re: Did A Particular Carpenter Son Die For Your Sins? by Primesky(m): 4:10pm On May 20, 2018
The devil is a liar!

This is his introductory style. Remember the infamous "Did God say?", approach of Satan to Eve.

The devil will never accept that Jesus Christ the Son of God, came as a man, and died for our sins and rose again. He will rather divert it to, he's a carpenter's son, make a fake Jesus or he will outrigtly deny it.

But there's nothing the devil can do to the truth. What we should be concerned about is to not allow ourselves be deceived by this lying liar.

We need to earnestly contend for our faith in Christ as the bible admonished us, because it's our ticket to heaven, and the devil is hell bent in making sure we lose it. Christians be wise.

Please, know that every thing this OP posts is false, lies and a calculated act of deception. He is working with fallen angels. I can't tell if he is actually a human being. If he is, I pray for his repentance and salvation.

Please, read your bibles now like never before, because the assault will be heavier, but we will overcome in Jesus Christ name. Amen!

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life.

2 Likes

Re: Did A Particular Carpenter Son Die For Your Sins? by 0temSapien: 4:16pm On May 20, 2018
Primesky:
The devil is a liar!

This is his introductory style. Remember the infamous "Did God say?", approach of Satan to Eve.

The devil will never accept that Jesus Christ the Son of God, came as a man, and died for our sins and rose again. He will rather divert it to, he's a carpenter's son, make a fake Jesus or he will outrigtly deny it.

But there's nothing the devil can do to the truth. What we should be concerned about is to not allow ourselves be deceived by this lying liar.

We need to earnestly contend for our faith in Christ as the bible admonished us, because it's our ticket to heaven, and the devil is hell bent in making sure we lose it. Christians be wise.

Please, know that every thing this OP posts is false, lies and a calculated act of deception. He is working with fallen angels. I can't tell if he is actually a human being. If he is, I pray for his repentance and salvation.

Please, read your bibles now like never before, because the assault will be heavier, but we will overcome in Jesus Christ name. Amen!

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life.
So Jesus Christ came and died for you right? Tell me what evil you have committed that warrants someone dying for you for it?
Re: Did A Particular Carpenter Son Die For Your Sins? by Primesky(m): 8:15pm On May 20, 2018
0temSapien:
So Jesus Christ came and died for you right? Tell me what evil you have committed that warrants someone dying for you for it?

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

I will not deny the above, I indeed was not only a sinner, but was born in it through Adam!. And the consequences for that is death. Who can pay the price of sin, which is death, for me?. Non but Jesus Christ.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Why?, because He loves me. If you think otherwise, that's your cup of tea. I have made my choice and you will make your choice as well.

Mr Otem needs this Jesus Christ today, that's if he is a human being. Because you (Otem) is committing the sin of adolatery, neither can you say, you've never lied or stolen before. You are worshipping fallen angels and demons spirits who's agenda is nothing but to discredit Jesus Christ, and that's just what you're doing now. Repent now and be saved.

2 Likes

Re: Did A Particular Carpenter Son Die For Your Sins? by 0temSapien: 11:03pm On May 20, 2018
Primesky:

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

I will not deny the above, I indeed was not only a sinner, but was born in it through Adam!. And the consequences for that is death. Who can pay the price of sin, which is death, for me?. Non but Jesus Christ.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Why?, because He loves me. If you think otherwise, that's your cup of tea. I have made my choice and you will make your choice as well.

Mr Otem needs this Jesus Christ today, that's if he is a human being. Because you (Otem) is committing the sin of adolatery, neither can you say, you've never lied or stolen before. You are worshipping fallen angels and demons spirits who's agenda is nothing but to discredit Jesus Christ, and that's just what you're doing now. Repent now and be saved.
what sin did you commit that warrants killing of somebody for it?
Re: Did A Particular Carpenter Son Die For Your Sins? by realmindz: 5:18pm On May 21, 2018
0temSapien:
what sin did you commit that warrants killing of somebody for it?
Lol, sins of jealousy, lying, blasphemy or anger....punishable by death...and everlasting torture.

World leaders that have tortured or arrested their oppositions have been termed as cruel, dictators and enemies of peace and freedom. Sometimes they are punished for crimes against humanity....yet a so called peaceful all merciul god will punish by death at the slightest provocation with eternal torture

3 Likes

Re: Did A Particular Carpenter Son Die For Your Sins? by Maamin(m): 6:32pm On May 21, 2018
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Also this..

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
Re: Did A Particular Carpenter Son Die For Your Sins? by 0temSapien: 8:16pm On May 21, 2018
Maamin:
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Also this..

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Maamin:

Also this..

God ALMIGHTY that created Yahweh, Olorun, Allah and millions other first conscious beings didn't didn't send any begotten son. That's a lie engendered by Yahweh and his cronies.
Re: Did A Particular Carpenter Son Die For Your Sins? by PointZerom: 8:31pm On May 21, 2018
0temSapien:
Ikilo 5:1-13

1. Hear you humans before you spend your entire life sweating under the sun for nothing. Hear now and avoid wasting your energy upon falsehood. No one died for your sins and no one will die for it.
2. For everyone comes to the world to mind his own business.
3. And whoever died shall die alone and not for another.
6. I have known of some humans who left their schooling, because they said, Jesus the fictitious character of the testament of Eusebius shall soon come to the world to end it. And such humans went to purchase megaphones, going about to share the news of the return of Jesus the hero of the book of Eusebius.

7. And when the first and second semester examination came, these people did not write them, saying, we have to set our minds on the heavenly things. And they steadfastly warn the people of that school, saying, give your life to Jesus.
8. And the Muslims of the school contended with them and injured them, but these people refused to succumb.
9. And under the sun and the rain did they remain preaching about the fictitious character. And when the results were out, they had carryovers in all their courses. And the school advised them to withdraw.
10. And the people accepted willingly with smiles on their faces. And after five years when Jesus refused to come to the world, the zeas of the preachers disappeared and they began to find how they shall return to school.
11. And they regretted of their actions, saying, we have done foolishly.
12. Now they struggled and wrote the University entrance examination over and over again, but could not get admission. And one of them went to kill himself while the other went to learn a craft.
13. Therefore I warn everyone, even if you say that you shall stick to the fictional character of Eusebius, do so with wisdom, making sure you do all the things you have to do and do not wait for that fictional character to do anything for you.
Is that all?
Re: Did A Particular Carpenter Son Die For Your Sins? by Maamin(m): 8:43pm On May 21, 2018
0temSapien:

God ALMIGHTY that is Yahweh, Olorun, Allah [s]and millions other first conscious beings didn't didn't[/s] sent his begotten son. That's not a lie engendered by Yahweh and his cronies.
Re: Did A Particular Carpenter Son Die For Your Sins? by 0temSapien: 10:25pm On May 21, 2018
Re: Did A Particular Carpenter Son Die For Your Sins? by 0temSapien: 10:00am On Nov 13, 2018
Hope they will learn
Re: Did A Particular Carpenter Son Die For Your Sins? by Originakalokalo(m): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2018
When Adam fell into sin, Mankind fell into sin.

When Adam died as a result of sin, Death entered into mankind.

God then introduced the blood of animals for men to appeal for their sins on temporary basis..

Why didn't God tell man to just Ask For Forgiveness?

Blood was required.

A blameless animal has to take the place of that man that sinned.

As mankind progressed, God said that he is no longer interested in the blood of bulls and rams..

God created the animals...there is no way their blood will atone for man.

ANIMAL'S blood for MAN'S sin...

This two are not the same in creation.. that is why the blood of animals only covered sin,

IT DID NOT WASH IT AWAY.

How do I know?

This is it;

There was a place called the holies of holies.

Even with man's sacrifice of animals,

HE COULD NOT ENTER THERE...

This shows that the sacrifice is found wanting.

...to be continued.
Re: Did A Particular Carpenter Son Die For Your Sins? by 0temSapien: 10:47am On Nov 13, 2018
Originakalokalo:

When Adam fell into sin, Mankind fell into sin.

When Adam died as a result of sin, Death entered into mankind.

God then introduced the blood of animals for men to appeal for their sins on temporary basis..

Why didn't God tell man to just Ask For Forgiveness?

Blood was required.

A blameless animal has to take the place of that man that sinned.

As mankind progressed, God said that he is no longer interested in the blood of bulls and rams..

God created the animals...there is no way their blood will atone for man.

ANIMAL'S blood for MAN'S sin...

This two are not the same in creation.. that is why the blood of animals only covered sin,

IT DID NOT WASH IT AWAY.

How do I know?

This is it;

There was a place called the holies of holies.

Even with man's sacrifice of animals,

HE COULD NOT ENTER THERE...

This shows that the sacrifice is found wanting.

...to be continued.

This is a mere archaic story of goats and rams. A roman invention didn't know you lwt alone dying for your sins. Funny.
Re: Did A Particular Carpenter Son Die For Your Sins? by Originakalokalo(m): 10:58am On Nov 13, 2018
Now, through out the scriptures, God promised that a perfect sacrifice will be made, once and for all.

Jesus. A man, blameless.

We inherited sin from birth..but Jesus was not conceived in the manner of men..

hence, he didn't inherit that sinful nature.

This Jesus, died.. and told us that his blood is the sacrifice for our sins...

The moment he gave up the ghost,

that curtain that covered the holies of holies got TORN.

We now have access . with animal's sacrifice, man was kept away from the holies of holies where God was ..

with the blood of Jesus, that was corrected.

Jesus said...Anyone who doesn't believe in the son IS condemned ALREADY.

Why?..Because his sins remain.

and he doesn't need to Wait for the Judgement day...

He is already condemned.

This is why Jesus second coming is delayed this long..

because there are lots of people who are walking corpse..they are condemned.

Am sure that Jesus the advocate is the one begging the father to hold on from bringing everything to an end.

He is our advocate.. everyone of us...including otematum....

But his advocacy will end one day.

Otematum is already condemned. Everyone, who

does not believe in the son and his sacrifice is condemned already, Just as I was condemned until

I came to Jesus.

Through one man Adam...we all become sinners.

through one man Adam...we all shall die.

and through one man, we all shall live....

Accept Jesus today. I beg you.
Re: Did A Particular Carpenter Son Die For Your Sins? by Originakalokalo(m): 11:04am On Nov 13, 2018
0temSapien:
This is a mere archaic story of goats and rams. A roman invention didn't know you lwt alone dying for your sins. Funny.

The Romans crucified him , paid the soldiers to lie that his body was stolen,

beat and killed his disciples to stop them from preaching...

How did they invent him ?
Re: Did A Particular Carpenter Son Die For Your Sins? by 0temSapien: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
Originakalokalo:

The Romans crucified him , paid the soldiers to lie that his body was stolen,

beat and killed his disciples to stop them from preaching...

How did they invent him ?
by writing this same fictitious story you have just posted here.
Re: Did A Particular Carpenter Son Die For Your Sins? by Originakalokalo(m): 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
0temSapien:
by writing this same fictitious story you have just posted here.

OK.

Peace.
Re: Did A Particular Carpenter Son Die For Your Sins? by peacengine(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
angry
Re: Did A Particular Carpenter Son Die For Your Sins? by 0temSapien: 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
Originakalokalo:

OK.

Peace.
Peace to you too.

(1) (Reply)

Two can't walk together except they agree. / / Under Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.