Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

(video) Can You Wash Your Girlfriend’s Underwear?! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / (video) Can You Wash Your Girlfriend’s Underwear?! (493 Views)

BBN, Nengi Hiding Underwear After Having S*x With Ozo | Erica & Minjin Kissing / Bbnaija: Nengi Exposes Her Butt As She Rock Underwear While Playing Table Tennis / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Pants And Bra For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(video) Can You Wash Your Girlfriend’s Underwear?! by AshAZomor(f): 2:41am On May 20, 2018
Pulse TV took to the streets of Lagos to get different answers and different reactions from the society to the question “can you wash your girlfriend’s pant?…

Trust me people are full of surprises…

Click on the link below to see different answers from different people(watch video)

https://gistupafrica.com/2018/05/20/video-can-you-wash-your-girlfriends-underwear/
Re: (video) Can You Wash Your Girlfriend’s Underwear?! by MightySparrow: 3:15am On May 20, 2018
Why not? If I wash the under why not the underwear? grin
Re: (video) Can You Wash Your Girlfriend’s Underwear?! by chukwuibuipob: 4:47am On May 20, 2018
grin undecided lipsrsealed embarassed cheesy wink cool, here to read lies.person we chew/eat GF pusi go wash Pata nah
Re: (video) Can You Wash Your Girlfriend’s Underwear?! by Elmojiid(m): 5:09am On May 20, 2018
i cannot why should i she is only a gf not my wife.

1 Like

Re: (video) Can You Wash Your Girlfriend’s Underwear?! by pyyxxaro: 5:45am On May 20, 2018
MightySparrow:
Why not? If I wash the under why not the underwear? grin

Zuma rock and Volcano fall on that ur tongue shocked
Re: (video) Can You Wash Your Girlfriend’s Underwear?! by MightySparrow: 5:45pm On May 20, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Zuma rock and Volcano fall on that ur tongue shocked
Hypocrite, people like you like women toto n come n form here. Your mouth can wash your hand can enter but can't wash. Nigerian and lies are 5n6. tsunami sweep your mouth?

(1) (Reply)

Squad 101... Trending Yoruba Movie / She Is A God... / Game Of Thrones, ‘westworld’ Get 22 Nominations For The 70th Edition Of Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.