Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Some Friends Thought I Wouldn’t Survive When I Was Shot – Igwe 2pac - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Friends Thought I Wouldn’t Survive When I Was Shot – Igwe 2pac (579 Views)

Charles Okocha 'Igwe 2pac' Fan Removes His Top On Seeing The Actor (Video) / Psquare: "They Thought I Wouldn’t Survive Alone But Now I’m Richer" – Mr P / Photo Of Igwe 2pac, Labista, Angela Okorie, Harry B, Jnr Pope & Walter Anga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Friends Thought I Wouldn’t Survive When I Was Shot – Igwe 2pac by made4naija(f): 5:01am On May 20, 2018
Popular actor and rapper, Charles Okocha, aka Igwe 2pac, speaks to JOY MARCUS about his career

What motivated your skit, Accolade?

Nothing actually; it was just something I came up with randomly. When I look at some people who have worked really hard and nobody ever acknowledged them, it makes me feel bad. So, I just did the video to let everyone know that hard-working people should be appreciated and acknowledged. I was surprised that it went viral but I am happy that I came up with something that a lot of people are inspired by and can also relate to.

What is your educational qualification?

I studied Business Administration at Delta State University, Abraka.

How did you come up with the name Igwe 2pac?

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/some-friends-thought-i-wouldnt-survive-when-i-was-shot-igwe-2pac/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Some Friends Thought I Wouldn’t Survive When I Was Shot – Igwe 2pac by vertueptime: 5:17am On May 20, 2018
This one na one pack

(1) (Reply)

I Love You – Tekno Praises Lola Rae Following Birth Of Their Daughter,skye / Best Movies Of 2018 So Far / See That Lovely Moment Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Danced At One Africa Music Fest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.