Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? (1465 Views)

My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo / Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans / Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by briandaman(m): 5:49am On May 20, 2018
I am sick and tired of defending south africa from being labeled a xenophobic country. Yes we south africans hate illegal immigrants what's wrong with that? How would you feel if people were to come into your country without proper procedure? Skipping your border and hijacking inner city buildings as Well and using them for human trafficking and drug trafficking like some Nigerians have done in joburg inner areas like hillbrow and areas that used to be affluent in the days of apartheid. Now it's a drug den and sex traficking paradise run by Nigerian citizens. Still wonder why we are xenophobic? You will never hear of a south african drug dealing mogul in lagos. We south africans contribute lawfully to the economy of Nigeria and the rest of africa we have brought good businesses that employ millions of natives. But when africans come here they rot our country and have no regard for south african law enforcement and you wonder why we are xenophobic. Yes we are xenophobic because we suffered long and hard to get our freedom for it to be destroyed by a bunch of lawless illegal african immigrants. We will continue to chase them out of our great country until they all fear to come to South Africa with bad intentions.

1 Like

Re: Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by taxiappguy: 5:51am On May 20, 2018
Really?
Re: Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by GraGra247(m): 6:00am On May 20, 2018
You mock yourself when you say there are no south African drug Lords in Nigeria.

You can only say that because Nigeria is possibly the biggest haven for criminals to hide without being spotted all because of corruption. And yes there's corruption in South Africa too.

South Africans deal on drugs among themselves long before Nigerians came.

South Africa had crime well established in their society long before Nigerians came.

If Nigerians are doing drugs in South Africa it will evidently be that there was an already created drug market in South Africa by South Africans.

There was heavy demand for drugs among the citizens already created by the citizens.

Except you are telling me their grouse with Nigerians is biting a share from their crime and drug market uninvited.

You can only say all this crap because Nigerians are too sterile that they haven't considered the option of retaliation.

Were all the Nigerians unlawfully and brutally slaughtered in South Africa drug dealers?

Were citizens from other African countries who were brutally murdered in Xenophobic attacks all drug dealers.

If there's a drug dealer in any nation on earth the procedure is to apprehend them, charge them to court and make them face the law only when found guilty after a "fair" trial.

Yet South Africa is the only nation on earth were their citizens, policemen and other agencies hunt "non citizens" from street to street, brutally murder them and accuse them of drugs and crimes without any proof "whatsoever".

Why don't you also murder your fellow South African citizens who are doing drugs if its really drugs you're fighting. Hypocrites!!

Nigerians live in almost every nation in Africa and the west and none of these nations brutally murder Nigerians or accuse them of "doing nothing else but drugs" in their country except South Africa.

15 Likes

Re: Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by thesicilian: 6:06am On May 20, 2018
Better country never talk finish, na South Africa want begin show themselves.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by Nobody: 6:19am On May 20, 2018
Shouldn't you direct this anger towards the people that placed you in the position that you're in today? Killing and slaughtering innocent Africans will not help your cause.

4 Likes

Re: Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by awa(m): 6:21am On May 20, 2018
Continue with your whatever who cares.....Naija might not be working but I love Naija still
Re: Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by ITbomb(m): 6:21am On May 20, 2018
Sorry

1 Like

Re: Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by PDJT: 6:23am On May 20, 2018
Ok. No problems. Give me back the money I contributed towards saving you lots from Slavery. If not for the SA lady i’m seeing now, I would have...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by Nobody: 6:28am On May 20, 2018
What businesses?? You black South Africans don't run shit in your country lol. Continue to worship your Indian and Afrikaner masters, while raping and getting HIV grin

2 Likes

Re: Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by updatechange(m): 6:35am On May 20, 2018
Naija ppl just dey fall person hand upandan embarassed
Re: Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by NdiaraIGBO: 6:38am On May 20, 2018
IGBO! IGBO! IGBO!

Stop disgracing yourselves, migrating everywhere like a homeless, landless, poor tribe. STAY! Develop your own ancestral land!

Stop disturbing living in their own land jejely.......stop begging and prostratING to elders in the North just to live there. You have turned yourselves to nuisance in my beloved yorubaland especially lagos.
Xenophobic attack is a natural reaction to unnatural movement of people.

IGBO! IGBO! Nnamdi Kanu people, stay your ass in your OWN land. We know it is a tiny land (sorry!) But develop it!
Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore. .....etc...are developed already, they dont need your help. Alaigbo need your help and focus more. Ok. Stop supporting corropt politicians and thieves!

cc Immhotep lzaa PrecisionFx Biafraboy
Re: Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by konoplyanka: 6:39am On May 20, 2018
I understand your point. I just think criminals should be dealt with according to the law. Not through jungle justice. Killing people without trial is what I frown at. After all, other countries like Malaysia, Singapore, India etc are dealing with Nigerian criminals lawfully and there's nobody condemning them.

2 Likes

Re: Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by intruxive(m): 6:44am On May 20, 2018
Lol, thats why every other Africans think you lots are just dumb. Mention one african country with a relative stable economy that doesn't get a huge influx from neighboring countries. Nigeria has more than 50% illegal from niger republic, chad, cameroun and benin republic yet we dont go killing them. If people deal drugs in your country its because ur citizens are junkies and they make a ready market undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by Nobody: 6:48am On May 20, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:
IGBO! IGBO! IGBO!

Stop disgracing yourselves, migrating everywhere like a homeless, landless, poor tribe. STAY! Develop your own ancestral land!

Stop disturbing living in their own land jejely.......stop begging and prostratING to elders in the North just to live there. You have turned yourselves to nuisance in my beloved yorubaland especially lagos.

IGBO! IGBO! Nnamdi Kanu people, stay your ass in your OWN land. We know it is a tiny land (sorry!) But develop it!
Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore. .....etc...are developed already, they dont need your help. Alaigbo need your help and focus more. Ok. Stop supporting corropt politicians and thieves!

So the Ugandans, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Senegal people whom were killed and currently being killed due to xenophobic reasons are Igbos? The auto mechanic guy whose shop with customer's cars in it which was burnt is a drug dealer?

You say they should sit in their homes but open your borders to Dstv, Shopright, Mtn etc to rape and drain your economy.

Common sense is really not hereditary....

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by LZAA: 6:54am On May 20, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:
IGBO! IGBO! IGBO!

U can't be chanting one nigeria and then say u are xenophobic grin
Millions of ppl move to LA and New york from other states in america
Millions of ppl move from liverpool or bristol to london
Yet u never hear any xenophobic actions or speech
That simply means one nigger area is a scam and must be scrapped grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by DrayZee: 6:56am On May 20, 2018
Okay.

You were called xenophobic. You've agreed you are xenophobic.

Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by marvelli(f): 7:08am On May 20, 2018
So that makes it ok to slaughter Nigerians? How does that make SA better than the so called corrupt nigerians? Nobody forced anybody to buy drugs. Look at you talking as if the drugs were forced down your throats. If you were just chasing them out no one will complain, but killing and beating them up is barbaric and uncalled for.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by hisgrace090: 7:08am On May 20, 2018
be it in nigeria south africa or elswhere, ilegality should be fully discouraged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by marvelli(f): 7:12am On May 20, 2018
Esseite:

So the Ugandans, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Senegal people whom were killed and currently being killed due to xenophobic reasons are Igbos? The auto mechanic guy whose shop with customer's cars in it which was burnt is a drug dealer?

You say they should sit in their homes but open your borders to Dstv, Shopright, Mtn etc to rape and drain your economy.

Common sense is really not hereditary....
common sense is not common on nairaland at all. What people fail to realise is that south Africans dont see igbo, yoruba etc. Infact they cant tell the difference. All they see is one Nigeria. Leave him let him continue to fool himself.

3 Likes

Re: Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by enoch273: 7:18am On May 20, 2018
I no blame the HIV ridden shithole sha, na Nigerians wey dey like disgrace the nation any them dey I blame.
Re: Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by Ramos16(m): 7:34am On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
I am sick and tired of defending south africa from being labeled a xenophobic country. Yes we...

Are you being serious?

What is the police for, what is the drug unit for? You mean it is better to execute jungle justice than the follow due procedure by arresting criminals, you kill innocent people and you say that is okay. What is wrong with humanity, what kind of foolishness lives in you?

You know, it is the jobless, illiterate South Africans who think this way, those who cannot get jobs because they clearly lack the skills or education, they think others are the cause of their predicament. I honestly do not blame you, Nigeria did it too, we did it to Ghana, 35 years later we are worse than we were, we thought they were the reasons we were not getting jobs, we complained, oh if this Ghanians will just leave our country.

Nigerians are not the cause of the problem in South Africa, even during the Apartheid there was more crime in SA than there is today, there were more gangs, black killing blacks, even if all immigrants leave SA, you won't be better than you are today, and if the past is anything to go with, I believe you would be worst off.

3 Likes

Re: Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by Nobody: 8:28am On May 20, 2018
LZAA:

NdiaraIGBO needs to visit the hospital ASAP.

cc lzaa onyeoga shalomc pointzerom iceberg3 madridguy buhariguy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by NdiaraIGBO: 8:46am On May 20, 2018
[quote author=immhotep post=67713424]
NdiaraIGBO needs to visit the hospital ASAP.

So do you and all Ndigbos.

Cc Immhotep lzaa and other flattinos
Re: Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by NdiaraIGBO: 8:49am On May 20, 2018
LZAA:

grin

YES I can !

1 Like

Re: Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by Nobody: 9:06am On May 20, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

So do you and all Ndigbos.

Your moniker says it all "Ndi ara" grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga shalomc pointzerom iceberg3 madridguy buhariguy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by abumeinben(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
I am sick and tired of defending south africa from being labeled a xenophobic country. Yes we south africans hate illegal immigrants what's wrong with that? How would you feel if people were to come into your country without proper procedure? Skipping your border and hijacking inner city buildings as Well and using them for human trafficking and drug trafficking like some Nigerians have done in joburg inner areas like hillbrow and areas that used to be affluent in the days of apartheid. Now it's a drug den and sex traficking paradise run by Nigerian citizens.

You have a point here bro...but why don't your law enforcement agencies arrest and deport them if not that the law enforcement in unofficially involved?

Still wonder why we are xenophobic? You will never hear of a south african drug dealing mogul in lagos. We south africans contribute lawfully to the economy of Nigeria and the rest of africa we have brought good businesses that employ millions of natives.

For this, I'll label you a beginner learner. You know why? Because for your mind, South Africans are saints. No crime committing, no rape, no drug abuse, no dumb laziness.... I doubt if you've been to Nigeria before. Drug dealers of various nationalities are everywhere.
Re: Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by briandaman(m): 11:04am On May 20, 2018
abumeinben:

You have a point here bro...but why don't your law enforcement agencies arrest and deport them if not that the law enforcement in unofficially involved?

For this, I'll label you a beginner learner. You know why? Because for your mind, South Africans are saints. No crime committing, no rape, no drug abuse, no dumb laziness.... I doubt if you've been to Nigeria before. Drug dealers of various nationalities are everywhere.
never will you find a south African criminal in any Nigerian prison never
Re: Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by abumeinben(m): 11:12am On May 20, 2018
briandaman:
never will you find a south African criminal in any Nigerian prison never
Lol....that may be possible sha. It still points to the corruption status. Sad!
Another is the fact that if a foreigner comes to Nigeria, not Ghanaian or Togolese or Cameroon sha, Nigerians tend to worship them. Dead painful to me. angry

But then, I haven't been to any prison, so can't confirm you claim. But for South African criminals in Nigeria, bro, lots of them..
Re: Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by goodybabeo1: 2:41pm On May 22, 2018
ok
Re: Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by Chauke(m): 5:18am On Jan 31, 2019
taxiappguy:
Really?

Absolutely!!
Re: Yes We Are Xenophobic So What? by Chauke(m): 5:22am On Jan 31, 2019
marvelli:
So that makes it ok to slaughter Nigerians? How does that make SA better than the so called corrupt nigerians? Nobody forced anybody to buy drugs. Look at you talking as if the drugs were forced down your throats. If you were just chasing them out no one will complain, but killing and beating them up is barbaric and uncalled for.

Nobody forced the nigerian infestation on South Africa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Carding And How To Do It Your Self / Small Doctor's Friends Having Fun While Singer Was Being Paraded / Upcoming Dj Caught With A Lady's Pant In Ogun State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.