Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

hidden - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / hidden (1061 Views)

Banker Football Predictions; Hidden Truth You Must Know. / The Igbo Side Of "Ugochukwu Giannis Antetokounmpo" Has Been Hidden For Years / Hidden Secret On Winning Any Sport Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hidden by Obinnau(m): 8:23am On May 20, 2018
sddd
Re: hidden by Obinnau(m): 8:23am On May 20, 2018

Re: hidden by Obinnau(m): 8:25am On May 20, 2018
grin

Re: hidden by Nobody: 8:29am On May 20, 2018
Bet9ja paid agaents response to my thread here on their corruption and fraud

grin

Liars

Note to all nairalanders bet9ja is a fraud they deceive you with fake bets with a zero chance of winning read my experience mind you I am a high staker they know my account I bet a minimum of N1000 for years

Yes I have won in the past and I have list bets as high as N10000 single stakes I can share screen shots

But recently more and more they are devising ways to defraud you

They create fake bets when people stake on this they remove it quickly from the platform

I strongly suggest you use other betting platforms

I can't recommend any but I stand for the truth always

Read all my oast posts and see for yourself

I don't pander lies, slander or propaganda

I am a blunt straight forward dude

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: hidden by nathpope(m): 8:32am On May 20, 2018
nice 1 punter...
share some love bro.
bet9ja id: 2274864
Re: hidden by Fucktensei: 9:32am On May 20, 2018
Lakeside79:

grin

Liars

Note to all nairalanders bet9ja is a fraud they deceive you with fake bets with a zero chance of winning read my experience mind you I am a high staker they know my account I bet a minimum of N1000 for years

Yes I have won in the past and I have list bets as high as N10000 single stakes I can share screen shots

They create fake bets when people stake on this they remove it quickly from the platform

Win

Good excellent! Why not move over to lionsbet then , They're currently running a bonus promo for you to win at least from 5k to 15k upwards.... Want to be a part of this promo, then register now ,

Click Here
Re: hidden by Nobody: 10:11am On May 20, 2018
Fucktensei:
Good excellent! Why not move over to lionsbet then , They're currently running a bonus promo for you to win at least from 5k to 15k upwards.... Want to be a part of this promo, then register now ,

Click Here

Lionbet?

This is the third time within a week someone is mentioning this platform to me are really that good?

Two very close friends mentioned it to me last week

Okay let view the website

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: hidden by Fucktensei: 10:32am On May 20, 2018
Lakeside79:

Lionbet?

This is the third time within a week someone is mentioning this platform to me are really that good?

Two very close friends mentioned it to me last week

Okay let view the website
yea , go ahead and become one of the kings here
Re: hidden by Mika4el: 10:38am On May 20, 2018
Yea it's true bet9ja group are fraudsters but what makes it easy for people to fall prey to them is bcs of their user friendly interface, most platforms of bet company does not have some of this options...

2 Likes

Re: hidden by greggng: 12:51pm On May 20, 2018
Mika4el:
Yea it's true bet9ja group are fraudsters but what makes it easy for people to fall prey to them is bcs of their user friendly interface, most platforms of bet company does not have some of this options...

You 've said it all. The other bet companies are not users friendly

1 Like

Re: hidden by Schro4real: 2:55pm On May 20, 2018
Bet9ja is a fraud when it comes to bonuses. My 50% deposits bonus they refused to pay up till now. Well I vowed not to do business with them again except they pay it. SCAMMERS

2 Likes

Re: hidden by Fucktensei: 3:44pm On May 20, 2018
[quote author=Schro4real post=67721951]Bet9ja is a fraud when it comes to bonuses. My 50% deposits bonus they refused to pay up till now. Well I vowed not to do business with them again except they pay it. SCAMMERS[/quoteGood excellent! Why not move over to lionsbet then , They're currently running a bonus promo for you to win at least from 5k to 15k upwards.... Want to be a part of this promo, then register now ,

Click Here
Re: hidden by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:14pm On May 20, 2018
Have you tried BETWAY?
Re: hidden by sureinfo: 4:15am On May 21, 2018
Thanks for the updates, that's why I stick to betway
Lakeside79:

grin

Liars

(1) (Reply)

Community Shield Chelsea Vs Manchester City / Rollover Odds Could Be Disappointing.daily 4+ / Check Out UEFA Europa League Fixtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.