Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Car seat and dashboard replacement service - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car seat and dashboard replacement service (8743 Views)

Car seat replacement service available in Lagos at good price / Car Windscreen Sales And Home/office Replacement Service. / Car Seat Replacement Service done by an expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car seat and dashboard replacement service by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 20, 2018
Replace your old and worn out car seats and dashboard with a new original leather seat just like the factory fitted one. Get good value for your money when you deal with us.

Price list
Saloon car seat: 70k upward (Leather).
Saloon Dashboard: 60k Upward.
Price is negotiable depending on model of car

SUV car seat:
5 seats: 60k upward
7 seats: 80k upward
Dashboard: 70k upward.

Pickup seat:
Dashboard: 70k upward

We make use of quality leather materials and hi-tech seat sewing machine with good thread finishing to give your car that original look.

Location: Forte oil filling station, opposite Julius Berger construction company, Mile 2.

Contact info: call/whatsapp 09025133804

Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 20, 2018
Dashboard work done on a 2012 Toyota highlander.

Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by Bjainy: 2:48pm On May 20, 2018
Pls can you help me get 2004 TOYOTA HIACE passenger seat

Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 20, 2018
If you are based in Lagos, you can get it at Ladipo market. But if not, I can help you procure one. Hit me up via whatsapp, let's talk further.
Bjainy:
Pls can you help me get 2004 TOYOTA HIACE passenger seat
Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 20, 2018
Car seat changed from fabric to leather on a 2007 Toyota camry. Call in Now to give your ride that good look it deserves.

1 Share

Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by badoh(m): 4:56pm On May 20, 2018
Can you to driver's seat alone. All other seats are OK. If possible, how much for Toyota Camry 1999.
Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 20, 2018
It will cost you 20k Sir
badoh:
Can you to driver's seat alone. All other seats are OK. If possible, how much for Toyota Camry 1999.
Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 20, 2018
Make your G-wagon look dapper like this 2012 Mercedes Benz G-class AMG on the pix. We can upgrade your car seat to a more recent one with a touch of class.

Call us today and request for a detailed price quotation.

Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 20, 2018
your work is excellent, any provision for those outside lagos?
Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by begwong: 7:44pm On May 20, 2018
I will need a dashboard to be fixed but I am outside Lagos
Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 20, 2018
you will have to bring the car over Sir
begwong:
I will need a dashboard to be fixed but I am outside Lagos
Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 20, 2018
we only have a physical location in lagos
quentin06:
your work is excellent, any provision for those outside lagos?
Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by Nobody: 12:09am On May 21, 2018
zoeweiautosng:
Replace your old and worn out car seats and dashboard with a new original leather seat just like the factory fitted one. Get good value for your money when you deal with us.

Price list
Saloon car seat: 70k upward (Leather).
Saloon Dashboard: 60k Upward.

SUV car seat:
7 seats: 80k upward
Dashboard: 70k upward.

Pickup seat:
Dashboard: 70k upward

We make use of quality leather materials and hi-tech seat sewing machine with good thread finishing to give your car that original look.

Location: Forte oil filling station, opposite Julius Berger construction company, Mile 2.

Contact info: call/whatsapp 09025133804
Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by Nobody: 6:52am On May 21, 2018
We are here to take in your request. Get a brand new seat and do away with the old. Give your car the look it deserves.

HAPPY NEW Week.
Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by Nobody: 8:52am On May 21, 2018
Replace your turn car seat with a factory fitted leather seat. Call us to give you what your car deserves.

Call/whatsapp 09025133804

Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 21, 2018
We still here. Call for your car seat/dashboard replacement. Maximum satisfaction guaranteed.
Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 22, 2018
get it done by professionals. car seat/ dashboard replacement job has never been this good.
Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by Nobody: 7:00am On May 23, 2018
Good morning Nigeria
Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 24, 2018
Recent work done below

Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by Nobody: 9:14am On May 26, 2018
Total rip-off of Mercedes Benz G-wagon for car seat and dashboard replacement. Things looks ugly now but wait till this project is done.

Replace your old and worn out seat and dashboard for a brand new factory fitted one. We give you the best service.

Call or whatsapp 09025133804

Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 26, 2018
Dashboard and seats totally ripped off. It's messy now but wait till it's complete.

Let's do a customs made Seat for your car.

Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 26, 2018
Our work speaks for itself. Try us today
Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by deligatus(m): 6:32pm On May 26, 2018
Following
Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by Ideylook: 6:52pm On May 26, 2018
This looks like really good work, will be following closely as i have a vehicle that needs a complete recovering.
Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 26, 2018
We will keep you posted
deligatus:
Following
Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 26, 2018
Cool
Ideylook:
This looks like really good work, will be following closely as i have a vehicle that needs a complete recovering.
Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 27, 2018
Call to place your order now.
Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by id4sho(m): 2:20pm On May 27, 2018
Do you convert Toyota hiace hummer bus steering from RHD-LHD. 2004-2008 models. Automatic transmission
Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 27, 2018
No Sir
id4sho:
Do you convert Toyota hiace hummer bus steering from RHD-LHD.
2004-2008 models. Automatic transmission
Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:57pm On May 27, 2018
zoeweiautosng:
Dashboard and seats totally ripped off. It's messy now but wait till it's complete.

Let's do a customs made Seat for your car.

afraid Don dey do boiz, hope everything will be installed back to factory standard... I mean, the wires and connectors..... make person no go switch on AC then wiper go start.

8 Likes

Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by jaychubi: 3:20pm On May 27, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

afraid Don dey do boiz, hope everything will be installed back to factory standard... I mean, the wires and connectors..... make person no go switch on AC then wiper go start.

This kind thing dey fear me ooo grin grin

Lol at switching AC n wiper go begin turn

2 Likes

Re: Car seat and dashboard replacement service by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:59pm On May 27, 2018
jaychubi:

This kind thing dey fear me ooo grin grin

Lol at switching AC n wiper go begin turn

seriously oh, my eod v6..... tech had to disassemble dash to trace leak after assembling back if u try to switch on the washer for the wiper, both fans stop working immediately

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fresh,clean Naija Used 2007 Honda City Selling Cheap 800k (Uber Standard) / Tokunbo Volkswagen LT35 Truck / 2001 Model Toyota Avensis/2000 model honda accord and 2000 model toyota camry le

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.