Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Programmers Check In Here - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programmers Check In Here (1124 Views)

You Are A Dev ? You Need Some Money ? Check In (New SURVEY ) / Please Programmers Check In, Very Urgent / See Money Making Programmers In Nairalans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programmers Check In Here by megatran(m): 2:11pm On May 20, 2018
I am in need of a programmer in delta state. particularly abraka delsu for some assistance in a php tutorial.
its pretty sad that i am noticing that all programmers on here are Lagos based.

I am having major issues understanding php functions especially as it relates to calling user info from the database to show up on a members page. I have tried online but no luck. i also welcome any video or online tutorial that could give a full design of a membership website from scratch to the end..I would appreciate.

my number is 08101098212. Please feel free to message me with any assistance you can give towards understanding my difficulty.
Re: Programmers Check In Here by kaythinks(m): 7:25pm On May 20, 2018
Check out w3schools.com. study the php tutorial and I believe you should be well grounded in php to an extent after this.
Re: Programmers Check In Here by SunFlow(m): 7:44pm On May 20, 2018
megatran:
I am in need of a programmer in delta state. particularly abraka delsu for some assistance in a php tutorial.

I am having major issues understanding php functions especially as it relates to calling user info from the database to show up on a members page. I have tried online but no luck. i also welcome any video or online tutorial that could give a full design of a membership website from scratch to the end..I would appreciate.

my number is 08101098212. Please feel free to message me with any assistance you can give towards understanding my difficulty.

Pm me, I have large cache of shared video tutorial on my Google Drive for you.
Re: Programmers Check In Here by klefjoxey: 12:07am On May 21, 2018
megatran:

believe me php is easy when you understand the basics. I would advice you to learn online like from laracasts.com and come back here to ask questions. we have great engineers here
Re: Programmers Check In Here by megatran(m): 10:03am On May 22, 2018
SunFlow:

thanks..Pls if you can WhatsApp me on 08101098212.. that will help faster

klefjoxey:

believe me php is easy when you understand the basics. I would advice you to learn online like from laracasts.com and come back here to ask questions. we have great engineers here
SunFlow:

thanks will check that out

thanks..Pls if you can WhatsApp me on 08101098212.. that will help faster

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Best Android Apps To Learn Computer Programming On The Go / Few Things You Didn't Know About Flutterwave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.