Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa (8230 Views)

Benue Cultists Kill Three, Police Arrest 30 Suspects / EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 30-year-old Graduate For $4m Internet Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa by Mrakeli: 2:59pm On May 20, 2018
Mr Godwin Nwachukwu, Bayelsa Commandant, Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), said on Sunday that the command arrested 30 suspects of various offences between January and April.

Nwachukwu told News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Yenagoa that the suspects were arrested for pipeline vandalism, oil theft and diversion of refined products.

The commandant said that investigations into the alleged offences were at various stages and that the suspects would be prosecuted afterwards.

He said that the command had also clamped down on the distribution chain of illegally refined petroleum products leading to the seizure of six trucks laden with the products.

Nwachukwu said the command had however ensured reduction of pipeline vandalism and sabotage on oil infrastructure in its area of operation.

He said that the command had increased its surveillance activities on the pipeline network in the state.

According to him, some oil firms operating in the state had confirmed the reduction of the incidents at their oil fields.

“We have had oil companies confirm that our operation had stabilised their activities, leading to uninterrupted oil production.

“Agip at a time suspended operations in Bayelsa due to high levels of oil theft. But only last week, the management of the company commended the improvement in security.

“We are however not leaving anything to chance. Our strategy is to keep our operatives actively engaged in constant patrols to deter vandals.

“There is also cordial relationship with sister security services; we often collaborate with each other in fighting crime,’’ he said.

Nwachukwu appealed to community leaders in the oil bearing areas of Bayelsa to support the efforts of the NSCDC in fighting crimes.

The commandant noted that the activities of oil thieves had adversely affected the environment and economy of the state. (NAN)

http://akelicious..com/2018/05/nscdc-arrests-30-suspects-in-bayelsa.html

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa by Mutemenot(m): 3:54pm On May 20, 2018
grin problem everywhere, even NSCDC don dey do mass arrest like our police. shocked

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa by Narldon: 3:54pm On May 20, 2018

Slap me; Beat me; Offend me; Arrest me... I will forgive you.

But when you jump me while sharing rice in a wedding..

Haa, We will all die that day

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa by NwaAmaikpe: 3:55pm On May 20, 2018
shocked

God knows if I were a criminal,
I'd consider it an insult to be arrested by ordinary Civil defence.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa by Sirjohn84(m): 3:57pm On May 20, 2018
good one
Re: NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa by Appdriod: 3:57pm On May 20, 2018
My boss was traveling this weekend, he didn't drop money to run the office for next week, I felt like Calling police to beat him for me...an idea came into my head. I took his vehicle papers and wrote behind it..."transmission, sorry I mean kidnap transmission"...

He actually travelled as he scheduled, but we have not heard from him since. Friday to Sunday, we have been calling him, no response. What could have happened to him??

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 3:57pm On May 20, 2018
shocked shocked

Jobless civil defense be forming power with their gateman uniform

A corper on NYSC uniform has more power and military experience than them

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa by amosyanyan(m): 3:57pm On May 20, 2018
NSCDC? Okay grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

ok
Re: NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa by geosuzzy(f): 3:58pm On May 20, 2018
Yinmu#....we need the original video of transmission jor

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa by Authoreety: 3:58pm On May 20, 2018
A message fron the Oga before the Oga at the top

3 Likes

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

what should we fry??
Watermelon?

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:58pm On May 20, 2018
Again? tongue
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

ok
Re: NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa by mostHandsome01: 3:58pm On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God knows if I were a criminal, I'd consider it an insult to be arrested by ordinary Civil defence.
what are u before ??

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa by mysteriousman(m): 3:59pm On May 20, 2018
Gallant defenders
And that NwaAmaikpe that Boyscout can arrest is even talking of NSCDC

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa by Mikeross62: 4:01pm On May 20, 2018
Still more works to be done.
Re: NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa by hardywaltz(m): 4:03pm On May 20, 2018
Pls shouldn't destroy those petroleum product they seized by burning them or emptying it into the sea.

NSCDC needs to stop some crude methods of destroying seized petroleum products coz they are adding to the soot problem in the area
Re: NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa by mostHandsome01: 4:38pm On May 20, 2018
Narldon:

Slap me; Beat me; Offend me; Arrest me... I will forgive you.
But when you jump me while sharing rice in a wedding..

Haa, We will all die that day
eaty eaty!!!!

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa by Sparkle777(f): 4:50pm On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Haba, why evils naa. Civil Defence were trained and tutored by the Nig Army. Besides, na the authority and gun u suppose dey fear. Anyway, u can try them one day,make dem shoot u put for ground.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa by Wellets50(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe .please help me check whether there is bullet inside... abeg.....
Re: NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa by Wellets50(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2018
u
Re: NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa by fallout87: 5:30pm On May 20, 2018
How many Boko Haram or Fulani murderous herdsman have they arrested this month?
Re: NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa by asawanathegreat(m): 5:45pm On May 20, 2018
Make sure u prosecute them, not just arresting them alone.
Re: NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa by edwinphone54(m): 5:53pm On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

see your life...you call them ordinary make them catch you...you go talk wether na your father empower them. fools every where.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa by future3000: 7:07pm On May 20, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Jobless civil defense be forming power with their gateman uniform

A corper on NYSC uniform has more power and military experience than them
Jobless Abi, try ur self make u see. As good thing de run ur belle,Jobless Man.Mtweee
Re: NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa by XDaBOSS(m): 7:23pm On May 20, 2018
No wonder police wan disarm them, na bcuz de wan start de do police work join...
Re: NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa by NothingDoMe: 7:57pm On May 20, 2018
Doesn't make sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Italian Man Publicly Murdered A Nigerian Over Woman In Civitanova Marche, Italy / Caught Inside The Booth / 16-Month-Old Boy Stolen From A Church In Imo State..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.