Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Is this a motherly Advice? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Is this a motherly Advice? (305 Views)

Kola’s Motherly Troubles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is this a motherly Advice? by kunlesehan(m): 5:30pm On May 20, 2018
She told me with hot tears running down her cheeks that her mother came to her house fuming.

And in that anger her mother spat out these words.

"Mgbo, you are no longer opening your legs for your husband?"

"Mummy!"

"Don't mummy me."

"Did he come and tell you?"

"No o. You want the poor boy to be suffering in silence se?"

"Ah mummy it is too painful!"

"Pain kini?"

"He is too big."

"Too big? If is bigness that will kill then I would have run away from your daddy."

"Mummy don"t be..."

"Don't be what?"

"He does not even get me ready."

"And your Father gets me ready? You think it is for enjoyment that we lie on our backs? You think you are still doing boyfren and gehfren? Come on go and buy vaseline and start behaving like a married woman."

Lagos.

From Mr. Jude's collections

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Before You Crucify That Feminist / My New Write Up:in ALL CIRCUMSTANCES / Very Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.