Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

NYSC PALAVA - True Life Story - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC PALAVA - True Life Story (446 Views)

What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? / My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) / Sex Dolls Palava Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC PALAVA - True Life Story by OtiStories: 6:46pm On May 20, 2018
STORY TITLE: Confidence in War

I am a youth corper in Nigeria (at the time I sent this story).�I was posted to Rivers state to serve my country. It was a bit hectic because at that time I was a nursing mother. I just wanted to get done with this phase. I crossed my heart to face the stress and trusted God to make it easy for me. Glory to God, He did make it easy for me.��The lady who was in charge of the local government area I was under happened to be a very very mean person. She treated nursing mothers and pregnant ladies unfairly. She was well known for tormenting youth corpers and making them serve extensions till she is satisfied with dealing with them. In summary she was really wicked. I heard about her but I ignored it because I felt I had no reason to get into her trouble. I felt I had a good character and was also ready to do all she said to the best of my ability.�But I thought wrong. On my first encounter ...... TO READ THE REST OF THE STORY CLICK HERE ( https://otistories.com/2018/05/05/confidence-in-war/ )

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of Arrested Ofaa Bank Robbers And Their Victims / Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Another Woman, Tama (PHOTOS) / Shoptomydoor - The Best Shipping To Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.