Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With (848 Views)

Bandits Kill Imam In Bangi Niger State For Refusing To Break His Fast With Water / Is It Proper For Couples To Break Their Fast With Sex? / Ramadan 2018: What You Need To Know About Fasting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With by FriendNG: 10:05pm On May 20, 2018
APCsupporter is probably eating gari at school now.

Rilwayne001 last year ramadan in a similar thread if I can remember is eating gari, hope you have gotten something better.

Aminusanti for the first time in many years he has find Akara to eat after eating some type of unknown food abroad.

Demmzy15 this one like ewedu too much.

Mofpearl I don't know Waz she's eating. But she likes breadi

Empiree He is also eating something somewhere around the world.

Abdelkabir is somewhere in the south south eating something new not known to him.

Madridguy is down there with his tongue out always tongue

Carinmom she has actually prepared beta tin.

grin grin

Assalamualaikum

2 Likes

Re: Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With by madridguy(m): 10:11pm On May 20, 2018
Bread and tea. I attended two Tafsir and can't cook again.

To marry, na inside ramadan dey hungry me most.

3 Likes

Re: Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With by madridguy(m): 10:40pm On May 20, 2018
grin grin grin Wa Alaekum Asalaam

FriendNG:

Rilwayne001 last year ramadan in a similar thread if I can remember is eating gari, hope you have gotten something better.

Aminusanti for the first time in many years he has find Akara to eat after eating some type of unknown food abroad.

Our nurse I have forgotten her username I don't know Waz she's eating.

Abdelkabir is somewhere in the south south eating something new not known to him.

grin grin

Assalamualaikum

2 Likes

Re: Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With by FriendNG: 10:53pm On May 20, 2018
madridguy:
Bread and tea. I attended two Tafsir and can't cook again.

To marry, na inside ramadan dey hungry me most.

So you never get married all this while. Dah na Y you dey for politics section even at midnight.
Re: Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With by APCsupporter: 10:55pm On May 20, 2018
cheesycheesy
oga friendng you are not far from the truth. I just managed moi moi and egg but Alhamdulillah
Re: Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With by madridguy(m): 11:06pm On May 20, 2018
I never get federal appointment.

FriendNG:

So you never get married all this while. Dah na Y you dey for politics section even at midnight.
Re: Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With by FriendNG: 11:11pm On May 20, 2018
APCsupporter:
cheesycheesy
oga friendng you are not far from the truth. I just managed moi moi and egg but Alhamdulillah

You they enjoy yourself. Egg is gold in Ramadan.
Re: Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With by Rilwayne001: 11:16pm On May 20, 2018
FriendNG:

Rilwayne001 last year ramadan in a similar thread if I can remember is eating gari, hope you have gotten something better. kum

No be me. On a normal day, i hate garri. I can't even abhor the thought of eating it for iftar.
Re: Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With by FriendNG: 11:19pm On May 20, 2018
Rilwayne001:

No be me. On a normal day, i hate garri. I can't even abhor the thought of eating it for iftar.

Garri sweet but not for hunger.

Ignore that may be it's some1 am mistaking. Wetin u carry eat then.

Modified: I have seen the thread link, it was demmzy eating Eba

https://www.nairaland.com/3824962/ramadan-food-what-break-fast
Re: Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With by Empiree: 11:22pm On May 20, 2018
Lool, I just go to any masjid at iftar. I don't cook anything. All or most masajid prepare food.

They distribute fruits to break before praying maghrib. After maghrib we are served heavy meal.

1 Like

Re: Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With by Rilwayne001: 4:18am On May 21, 2018
FriendNG:

Ignore that may be it's some1 am mistaking. Wetin u carry eat then.

Normally, i like rice + beans with stew. So yes that was what i took last night for iftar, but it'll soon get to change as I'll be going back to school next week. then, I'll be eating bread and Akara cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With by Nobody: 6:54am On May 21, 2018
FriendNG:

grin grin

Assalamualaikum

wa alaykumus salaam.....eating something new truly.....beans soup....they call it "epeza", its actually an egbira soup.....I'm living around egbiras here...vary nice people wallaahi...
Re: Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With by FriendNG: 10:10am On May 21, 2018
Empiree:
Lool, I just go to any masjid at iftar. I don't cook anything. All or most masajid prepare food.

They distribute fruits to break before praying maghrib. After maghrib we are served heavy meal.

We just sit down and be eating just like that. Na ur type Buhari called Lazy Nigerian Youth grin grin
Re: Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With by FriendNG: 10:12am On May 21, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Normally, i like rice + beans with stew. So yes that was what i took last night for iftar, but it'll soon get to change as I'll be going back to school next week. then, I'll be eating bread and Akara cry cry

Food for iftar? Beta u go school and get akara.
Re: Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With by FriendNG: 10:13am On May 21, 2018
AbdelKabir:

wa alaykumus salaam.....eating something new truly.....beans soup....they call it "epela", its actually an egbira soup.....I'm living around egbiras here...vary nice people wallaahi...

I will like some.
Re: Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With by aminusanti(m): 10:35am On May 21, 2018
FriendNG:

grin grin

Assalamualaikum

Lol...Mr Moh ya azumi? Longest time!
Re: Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With by Demmzy15(m): 11:09am On May 21, 2018
FriendNG:

grin grin

Assalamualaikum

I actually ate rice, crab and chicken at my aunt's house. Chaiiiii!!!! grin tongue
Re: Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With by FriendNG: 1:36pm On May 21, 2018
Demmzy15:
I actually ate rice, crab and chicken at my aunt's house. Chaiiiii!!!! grin tongue

tongue
Re: Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With by FriendNG: 1:36pm On May 21, 2018
aminusanti:

Lol... ya azumi? Longest time!

Hamdan kasiran
Re: Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With by Empiree: 1:53pm On May 21, 2018
FriendNG:

We just sit down and be eating just like that. Na ur type Buhari called Lazy Nigerian Youth grin grin
cool Yes, I am shocked shocked shocked
Re: Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With by Mofpearl: 2:03pm On May 21, 2018
Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullah

Yaya kake? Been a long time.

Yeah I like breadi but I am avoiding it this time. Had iftar with jollof spaghetti (spicy spagetti?) and peppered gizzard.
Re: Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With by FriendNG: 2:14pm On May 21, 2018
Empiree:
cool Yes, I am shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin
Re: Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With by FriendNG: 2:16pm On May 21, 2018
Mofpearl:
Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullah

Yaya kake? Been a long time.

Alhamdulillah

Yeah I like breadi but I am avoiding it this time. Had iftar with jollof spaghetti (spicy spagetti?) and peppered gizzard.

I like the gizzard. But normal food for iftar is no for me.
Re: Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With by Ayeesha30(f): 9:57pm On May 21, 2018
Akara nd pap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With by amodu(m): 9:31pm On May 22, 2018
Empiree:

Where is that
Re: Iftaar 2018: What Do You Break Your Fast With by Raintaker(m): 7:09pm On May 23, 2018
I like taking custard or akamu for iftar. After that anything goes.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Islamic Bank Of Britain / The Bridge Of Sirat / Great Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.