Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual (52299 Views)

#JusticeForItunu: Itunu Babalola ‘Illegally Jailed’ 20 Years In Côte d’Ivoire / Man & Son Sleep With Daughter In Imo, Impregnate Her, Get Banished (Photos) / Woman Catches Teenager Having Sex With Daughter At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by zoedicus: 3:51pm On May 21, 2018
this is unarguably the most stupid/foolish/idiotic/barbaric/senseless post I've seen on NL in a very long time.....
i pity this generation for having someone like u.
I will continue to pray for you cos your issue is beyond ordinary.
Pele.
Goldmaxx:
the girl's pussy must be deep and long
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by zoedicus: 3:52pm On May 21, 2018
did u read the post at all?
Wondababy7:
nigeria is so backward honestly....how can u ever progress with this kind of mentality.......that poor sheep...
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:20pm On May 21, 2018
sanpipita:

I hear the place is another sodom
[quote author=CofOLandOfPeace post=67710044]Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by Snow02: 6:36pm On May 21, 2018
WTF
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by thedondada(m): 7:22pm On May 21, 2018
madridguy:
I pity the live sheep cut live into two.

I wonder oh. Sheep didn't have sex, e was just on it's own and got cut in half over a crime he had no idea about.
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by Goldmaxx(f): 8:16pm On May 21, 2018
juddywizard:

Fool

When we see one,we know them
you don't wanna mess with me man... it will be disastrous, ask around I'm an e-warrrior ...it won't end well I assure you
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by Goldmaxx(f): 8:16pm On May 21, 2018
zoedicus:
this is unarguably the most stupid/foolish/idiotic/barbaric/senseless post I've seen on NL in a very long time.....
i pity this generation for having someone like u.
I will continue to pray for you cos your issue is beyond ordinary.
Pele.
oga dey your own lane Abeg.. I wasn't referring to you.
Re: Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual by Bahddo(m): 8:22pm On May 21, 2018
Mizwisdom:
The only true relationship is seen between a mother and her children.

Do you need any book? Send a mail to orderbooksng@gmail.com for enquiries
including the mothers who are in incestuous relationships with their sons, and those who abandon their babies in refuse dumps, and those who kill their children?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Teenage Highway Robbers Arrested In Ogun / Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep / CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.