Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Always Be Conscious Of Where You Are On God’s Calendar - John 7:3-10 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Always Be Conscious Of Where You Are On God’s Calendar - John 7:3-10 (235 Views)

5 Things You Should Be Conscious Of In 2023 / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Always Be Conscious Of Where You Are On God’s Calendar - John 7:3-10 by Nobody: 7:37am On May 21, 2018
As a leader,don’t let people who are ignorant of the calendar and timetable that God has drawn for you push you out of God’s programme, especially well-meaning admirers.

JOHN 7:3-6 “His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judea, that thy disciples also may see the works that thou doest. For there is no man that doeth anything in secret, and he himself seeketh to be known openly. If thou do these things, shew thyself to the world. For neither did his brethren believe in him. Then Jesus said unto them, My time is not yet come: but your time is always ready.”

You can learn from Jesus in the passage when he said:

(a)My time is not your time: Men who are not aware of divine timing in their lives have time for everything and do nothing of eternal consequence. Effective leaders don’t have time for everything they only have time for the important things of their destiny.

(b)My time is not fully come: It is close, but not fully. You may have entered your season, but not your moment in destiny. Labour to be accurate because accuracy always yields a lot of dividends.

JOHN 7:10 “But when his brethren were gone up, then went he also up unto the feast, not openly, but as it were in secret”.

When your time is not fully come, don’t do many things openly, but secretly. Timing comes with protection. Protection comes with timing.

PRAYER: Lord, I receive divine sensitivity to timing- let me always be on the Father’s schedule and calendar per time in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 1 Samuel 29:1-31:13, John 11:55-12:19, Psalm 118:1-18, Proverbs 15:24-26

Rev. Olusola Areogun

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Daily Memoirs: To Encourage Someone By Charles Stanley / The Blessedness Of Believing God / Should A Child Of God Work In A Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.