Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Fani Kayode And Wife Expecting Triplets, Peep Her Stunning Maternity Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fani Kayode And Wife Expecting Triplets, Peep Her Stunning Maternity Photos (898 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood / Linda Ikeji Stuns In New Maternity Photos, Set To Hit The Labour Room / Maureen Waititu & Frankie Of Just Gym Maternity Photos Set Internet On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani Kayode And Wife Expecting Triplets, Peep Her Stunning Maternity Photos by blogdara: 7:47am On May 21, 2018
Fani Kayode and wife expecting triplets, peep her stunning maternity photos

Precious Chikwendu, the wife to Former Minister of Aviation, Fani Kayode is pregnant with triplets.. and her maternity photos is just as beautiful!
The couple shared beautiful maternity photos. Precious wrote;
Had this amazing shoot at 22weeks and looked forward to sharing it but loosing my mom clouded my joy. Been cold for a while, still in denial, she remains irreplaceable even in death.
But hey I’ve got to be the strong,cheerful and brave woman she knew. So as we await these amazing young ones , I celebrate you my angels, your presence would definitely cheer me up and I’m totally up for the new experience and challenges of being a trip-mama.�thank you @byjaru stylist of life ����� #waitingtillyouarrive #twinsandmultiples #triplets #tripletpregnancy #tripletbelly #tripletmom
See the photos below:
Source :
http://www.darablog.com.ng/2018/05/fani-kayode-and-wife-expecting-triplets.html?m=1

Re: Fani Kayode And Wife Expecting Triplets, Peep Her Stunning Maternity Photos by blogdara: 7:55am On May 21, 2018
Re: Fani Kayode And Wife Expecting Triplets, Peep Her Stunning Maternity Photos by princechurchill(m): 8:06am On May 21, 2018
Date an Igbo girl or boy and your life will never be the same we're too blessed to be cursed
Re: Fani Kayode And Wife Expecting Triplets, Peep Her Stunning Maternity Photos by blogdara: 8:33am On May 21, 2018
Laslas
Re: Fani Kayode And Wife Expecting Triplets, Peep Her Stunning Maternity Photos by Donald7610: 8:37am On May 21, 2018
princechurchill:
Date an Igbo girl or boy and your life will never be the same we're too blessed to be cursed
fani Kayode Made it when he was properly married to his Yoruba girl
Now going and coming from jail when he boot her out
What about the poor in your Village
Na aboki dem marry?
Re: Fani Kayode And Wife Expecting Triplets, Peep Her Stunning Maternity Photos by blogdara: 4:13pm On May 21, 2018
wink

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid shared his Quotes About Love And Life / Speed Darlington Spotted Using His Benz As Cab In America (video) / Meet The Cross-dresser Who Can Be Mistaken For Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.