Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Is Venia Business Hub The Best Co-working Space In Lagos? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Venia Business Hub The Best Co-working Space In Lagos? (606 Views)

Is There Any Co-working Space Around Ikotun/egbeda / My Business Hub / Best Co Working Spaces In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Venia Business Hub The Best Co-working Space In Lagos? by pukena(m): 8:35am On May 21, 2018
We have been a tenant at Venia for 3 months now.

Long before we got here, I have taken a personal tour around Lagos Co-working space ecosystem. I knew we would one day end up in one as Pukena grows. I visited over 50 on my list and interacted with their communities.

But Venia stood out from the rest.

Being the premier co-working space in Nigeria has arguably helped their course with an enviable roll call of giant startups that started their journey from there- Uber, Flutterwave, Taxify, Branch, Warri, just to mention but a few.

I am proud to be sharing the same heritage with these giants. Each day at Venia brings us closer to our dreams.

Located at the heart of Lekki (2 branches), Lagos with a new branch springing up in Ikeja, what can I say than to brace up for a ride with Venia!

If you need a office space that gives you everything: 24/7 Power, Fast internet connectivity, amazing facilities and above all peace of mind, then Venia is your sure bet.

If you need me to help you see more of Venia, kindly hit me up for a private tour around their facilities. Don't worry, I have been doing that for a long time!

And if you are a recipient of Lagos Innovates Workspace Voucher, I advice you to redeem your voucher at Venia. You will not regret it!

Venia my home!

Book a tour with me here: https://pukena.ng/venia-business-hub

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Bitcoin At A Very Good Rate(any Amount) / Easy Money From Excess Recharge Card / Ibadan Base,lets Do This Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.