Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Bbnaija Alex Accidentally Shares After-sex-photo With Tobi, Read What Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Alex Accidentally Shares After-sex-photo With Tobi, Read What Nigerians (849 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) / Peruzzi Sex Video With Tobi, UNILAG Girl Leaks / BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Alex Accidentally Shares After-sex-photo With Tobi, Read What Nigerians by CelebNaija: 8:37am On May 21, 2018
Alex (Asogwa Alexandra Amuche Sandra) of the just concluded Big Brother Naija 'Double Wahala' fame is in the news again following the release of an after-sex-photo with a mystery man believed to be fellow housemate, 'Tobi'.

According to Alex, 'I do not have a picture like this first of all and my Snapchat account has been hacked I really do not understand what people will gain by making this kind of picture. What every fight you guys are putting up hasn't gotten to this extent.'

Alex claims her Snapchat was hacked

See photos here>>>>>> http://www.celebritynews.com.ng/2018/05/bbnaija-alex-mistakenly-share-after-sex.html
Re: Bbnaija Alex Accidentally Shares After-sex-photo With Tobi, Read What Nigerians by Emachem(m): 8:40am On May 21, 2018
I guess all these are done to become famous.
Nigerians ehh, we can do all things to become popular. Is not my business sha

(1) (Reply)

COMEDY: Ijebu Reveals (IFÁ) Panegyrics Of SARS : Dances Shakushaku / Miracle, Bags His Private Pilot License #bbnaija (photos) / Seyi Law Set To Enrich The Grand Master Of The Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.