Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Developing Outstanding Research Topics .....www.researchclue.com - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Developing Outstanding Research Topics .....www.researchclue.com (269 Views)

Developing An Action Plan / How Are You Developing Yourself In Life? / Things You Must Know To Be An Outstanding Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Developing Outstanding Research Topics .....www.researchclue.com by Researchclue: 9:09am On May 21, 2018
INTERESTING ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS.
'
DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF AN UNMANNED GROUND ROBOTIC AGENT FOR PIPELINE INVESTIGATION'
https://nairaproject.com/projects/2676.html

ARTICLE.....
DEVELOPING OUTSTANDING RESEARCH TOPICS
Just like news headlines, your research project topic is your first selling point. If media houses do not caption a football match between Nigeria and Ghana as 'Nigeria and Ghana goes to War again' they may continue enjoying being broke. In essence, your project topic and the material you produce should be captivating. It should have the magical power to draw peoples interest, and achieve good grades for you. Your ability to come up with an interesting and good research project topic is your first step in building an 'A' in Research Methodology. Fantastic research papers in Nigeria do not fall from heaven. They come about as a result of serious brainstorming mixed with great fun. Anyways in my little experience as an independent researcher, I do not entirely agree that developing a project topic should be too tasking. I rather see it as fun...Read More
www.researchclue.com

(1) (Reply)

Interesting 'food Science And Technology' Project Topics And Materials. / Change Of Name / Need Advice On Way To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.