Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands (21677 Views)

Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos / Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With / Ronaldo Threatens To Quit Madrid If The Dont Meet His Demands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 21, 2018
PMBfirstson:
We don t need him in madrid....isco would bench him
This has been my thought exactly.
He plays the same way Isco does so I don't see any reason for adding him to the team.

Someone said hazard is a perfect replacement for Ronaldo. My question is this...Is hazard someone u can count on for goals like Ronaldo does?

He's good but not as a goal scorer like Ronaldo and that is what Madrid needs.
Even in his (hazard) best season, has he scored up to 25 goals in the league?

Salah plays from the wing and he scores goals but hazard doesn't score much each season.

My opinion sha, though I stand to be corrected.

5 Likes

Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 21, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Hazard cannot replace Ronaldo
Gbam!!!
He cannot score like Ronaldo and he sometimes play like he's joking.

Just one season, Salah has broken the EPL goal record for a season but hazard has had his best season with Chelsea and he didn't score up to 20 goals in the league. Even if he didn't do well in the EPL, his name has been crafted into the history of the league in both goals and awards collected so far.

How can such a player as hazard replace Ronaldo when he is not a guaranteed goal scorer?
Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 21, 2018
gurunlocker:
Dunno where this people just come up with shitty rumours, who tell you Madrid buy that kinda player? That's why I laugh when they are talking Salah because he his in form for one season.
Thank u for saying the obvious joor...Hazard to me cannot play more than Isco.
Madrid cannot sign a player like hazard when they have Isco shikenah...
Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by Holocene(m): 1:11am On May 22, 2018
I am a Chelsea fan but i support him moving out of the Club. He has paid his dues in full. CHELSEA doesnt match his ambition of being FIFA World Player
Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by Nobody: 1:15am On May 22, 2018
He is too proud.. Stay in EPL please don’t bring that your mumu dragging ball style to LaLiga ooo
Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by FuckFuckBoy(m): 1:21am On May 22, 2018
Reference:

He doesn't score goals.... not the same thing. Isco plays exactly like him but is younger. Can't see the overwhelming need.
Yeah.They are very similar.Hazard is just faster
Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by Timbuktu14(m): 2:22am On May 22, 2018
damickey:
Ronaldo is getting old, real madrid needs a better replacement and hazard is a perfect replacement
Neymar is more like Ronaldo and guarantees more goals than Hazard. That's why Madrid are going for Neymar instead. I don't think Madrid will go for Hazard.
Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by Timbuktu14(m): 2:23am On May 22, 2018
Holocene:
I am a Chelsea fan but i support him moving out of the Club. He has paid his dues in full. CHELSEA doesnt match his ambition of being FIFA World Player
Be honest, can he win it elsewhere? Neymar is the next big thing from the look of things.
Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by Holocene(m): 2:39am On May 22, 2018
Timbuktu14:
Be honest, can he win it elsewhere? Neymar is the next big thing from the look of things.

He might be a top contender if he moves to Madrid. That is if Neymar fails to move to Madrid before him. But honestly, dont you think Chelsea has kindda stunted his rise to the top?
Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by Holocene(m): 2:41am On May 22, 2018
kingkakaone:

Gbam!!!
He cannot score like Ronaldo and he sometimes play like he's joking.

Just one season, Salah has broken the EPL goal record for a season but hazard has had his best season with Chelsea and he didn't score up to 20 goals in the league. Even if he didn't do well in the EPL, his name has been crafted into the history of the league in both goals and awards collected so far.

How can such a player as hazard replace Ronaldo when he is not a guaranteed goal scorer?
Lol....we go see watin Salah go play next season na. Ask Jamie Vardy
Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by DIYhackers: 2:45am On May 22, 2018
Hazard has the potential to be among the world's best 3 players
Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by BAVOSKI(m): 5:43am On May 22, 2018
youngest85:
Hazard to ti Lana

Hazard weh done catch fire
Mumu
But he won the FA...
Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by einsteine(m): 6:44am On May 22, 2018
damickey:
Ronaldo is getting old, real madrid needs a better replacement and hazard is a perfect replacement

Hazard is not a perfect replacement. Neymar is. Hazard's inability to score goals over the years means he would never be spoken in the same league with players like Neymar or even Salah.

1 Like

Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by Jayboot(m): 6:44am On May 22, 2018
hazard wey no good.. see monkey wey dy demand for watin pass banana.

1 Like

Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by BlackManta(m): 7:32am On May 22, 2018
gurunlocker:
Dunno where this people just come up with shitty rumours, who tell you Madrid buy that kinda player? That's why I laugh when they are talking Salah because he his in form for one season.

Are you insinuating that Salah was not in form last season before he joined Liverpool
E be like say you no dey watch serie A.

Salah was a star at Basel, Fiorentina and Roma.

Just because he became a super goalscorer at Liverpool doesn't mean he was not in form before.

Chelsea was the only failure in his career.
He has never failed again since then.

1 Like

Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by Nobody: 7:45am On May 22, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Hazard is so overrated that I feel like slapping people calling him a good footballer. Very selfish individual! After playing well in a match he behaves like he's the best. Ronaldo, Messi, Silva, Iniesta, Thiago and co has been performing for decades!!
how many goals did zidane win tha year yet he's arguably your greatest player ever. Inesta never Scored more than 9 goals a season yet he stands among the greats. Some season he won't even make a single assist. Sometimes its not about the numbers but the output. And stop being sentimental by comparing isco to hazard. Abeg dem no be mates. Hazard will score goals maybe not many and he'll add a whole lot to that team. Some people even dey say ascensio and vazquez go bench hazard lol. There's a saying that the calibre of team you play for determines your status. Asensio vazquez and co are in the same category as zaha, Gabriel Jesus. Benzema isn't better than firmino not to talk of Kane. I even prefer giroud to him. Apart from ronaldo ramos and maybe kroos every other player is just there. Nothing special about them, na just the shirt dem dey wear dey give them name. Think of this, allow lets say casemiro and Kante switch club and watch how hype change hands coz Madrid fans and haters dey even say casmiro better pass am. Lol we all know how useless victor valdez was but he was rated among Europes best for so many years all thanks barca fc. When emmnuel adebayo went to real boy his status changed and he knew it.

1 Like

Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by TheKingIsHere: 7:47am On May 22, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Hazard is so overrated that I feel like slapping people calling him a good footballer. Very selfish individual! After playing well in a match he behaves like he's the best. Ronaldo, Messi, Silva, Iniesta, Thiago and co has been performing for decades!!

Hazard is a good player but not the level of Ronaldo. It's just like comparing Neymar to messi.
Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by gurunlocker: 8:16am On May 22, 2018
BlackManta:

Are you insinuating that Salah was not in form last season before he joined Liverpool
E be like say you no dey watch serie A.

Salah was a star at Basel, Fiorentina and Roma.

Just because he became a super goalscorer at Liverpool doesn't mean he was not in form before.

Chelsea was the only failure in his career.
He has never failed again since then.

I do follow serie A and I know he was good at Roma, but it's all normal media hype to be talking about his transfer to Madrid / Barça.... I don't think he will fit in, he might be used when he first arrive but bench will call him soon. Game style is totally different in EPL and La liga.

1 Like

Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by Suko110(m): 8:17am On May 22, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Everything you said on point, but he is not a selfish player.
Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by 2baga(m): 8:20am On May 22, 2018
damickey:

i doubt you play or even understand football?? (no offence please)

I mean in what way or manner can Hazard be a replacement for C. Ronaldo??

maybe in terms of the marketing sha, but for football input.....mba
Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by Unik3030: 10:01am On May 22, 2018
damickey:
hazard the inconsistent player for a consistent club like real Madrid? let's wait and see
Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by Nobody: 10:38am On May 22, 2018
Holocene:

The truth is that Salah has crafted his name into the EPL hall of fame's records.
The league's highest goal scorer in a season, the only player to collect more player of the month awards in a single season, the first player in EPL to score against 17 teams in a single season, he clinched all awards in the EPL this season including the PFA fans player of the year award, he won UCL goal of the week awards more than once, he is also the first African player to score more than 30 goals in the EPL in just a single season and there are so many I just can't type now.

Though good, but can hazard boast of these awards in his best season at Chelsea?
Hazard can't be remembered as a record breaker or a record matcher in the EPL, though Chelsea can place him in their history.
Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by dustar: 10:47am On May 22, 2018
damickey:
U sabi ball at all?? Harzard can't replace Ronaldo.. If u ask me, Madrid already have isco, dey don't need hazard.
Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by FactualSpeech: 11:02am On May 22, 2018
Holocene:

that's Leicester bro not a big team and he still scored more than ten each season
Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by FactualSpeech: 11:03am On May 22, 2018
SzaSZA:
how many goals did zidane win tha year yet he's arguably your greatest player ever. Inesta never Scored more than 9 goals a season yet he stands among the greats. Some season he won't even make a single assist. Sometimes its not about the numbers but the output. And stop being sentimental by comparing isco to hazard. Abeg dem no be mates. Hazard will score goals maybe not many and he'll add a whole lot to that team. Some people even dey say ascensio and vazquez go bench hazard lol. There's a saying that the calibre of team you play for determines your status. Asensio vazquez and co are in the same category as zaha, Gabriel Jesus. Benzema isn't better than firmino not to talk of Kane. I even prefer giroud to him. Apart from ronaldo ramos and maybe kroos every other player is just there. Nothing special about them, na just the shirt dem dey wear dey give them name. Think of this, allow lets say casemiro and Kante switch club and watch how hype change hands coz Madrid fans and haters dey even say casmiro better pass am. Lol we all know how useless victor valdez was but he was rated among Europes best for so many years all thanks barca fc. When emmnuel adebayo went to real boy his status changed and he knew it.

goals rule the current football world
Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by abimbawealth(f): 12:04pm On May 22, 2018
Which kain mumu reports... Abegi
Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 22, 2018
SzaSZA:

If you are comparing Iniesta to Hazard, then I don't have nothing to say to you. Boy Bye!!!!
Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 22, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Hazard is a good player but not the level of Ronaldo. It's just like comparing Neymar to messi.

He's not even on the level of Neymar. Can hazard carry a team? He hasn't even carried Belgium talking of Madrid. He should sit his short big ass down at Chelsea.
Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by Diffdeef(m): 1:02pm On May 22, 2018
SzaSZA:
only Ronaldo,Ramos and kroos are the only special players? lol. Modric,Marcelo,Carvahal ain't special players ?
Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by ENGRAGHA2: 1:29pm On May 22, 2018
As if he will just board a taxi and land inn madrid.... mtcheeeew
damickey:
Report from Belgian journalist Kristof Terreur indicates that Eden Hazard is angling for a switch to Real Madrid. The Belgian has been repeatedly linked with a move to Real Madrid but the move has failed to materialize all this while.

According toTerreur, Hazard supported Madrid as a child but insists that the move to Real Madrid may limit his match action. He made this known in a chat with Transfer Window Podcast:

http://savechelsea.net/report-hazard-to-opt-for-madrid-chelsea-dont-meet-demands/
Re: Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands by TheKingIsHere: 4:50pm On May 22, 2018
Arondizuogu:

He's not even on the level of Neymar. Can hazard carry a team? He hasn't even carried Belgium talking of Madrid. He should sit his short big ass down at Chelsea.

Haba baba, you no just like hazard sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mo Salah Becomes Second African To Score 100 Premier League Goals / BON Commentary On Russia 2018 / Cristiano Ronaldo scores on his record 200th international cap for Portugal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.