Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator (36439 Views)

Alex's Polygraph Result Reveals She Lied About Getting Over Leo / "16 Knocking On My Door " - Regina Daniels Lies About Her Age / Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Guidette(f): 10:00am On May 21, 2018
I just saw the thread on Bobrisky's boo, saw the picture in which he blocked out his face on Snapchat.

Being the smart person I am, I reverse searched his image online using Tineye and found the original image. LMAO!

So I did some more research on the guy in the picture and was directed to this site: https://indianasenatedemocrats.org/senators/s3/

Apparently the man in the picture is an American senator of the state of Indiana called Senator Eddie Melton (Senate District 3).

I have attached both images to compare for authenticity purposes. Please let me know what you think by posting your comments below.

Modified

Nigeria Male barbie, Bobrisky who was busted earlier today shortly after he passed on a U.S Senator, Eddie Melton’s photo as his bae’s photo, has shut down his claims that his wedding introduction took place yesterday .

According to Bobrisky, his wedding introduction didn’t take place yesterday and the photos which went viral, were just a bridal shoot.

Read more: http://www.toyobabyblog.com/2018/05/i-lied-about-getting-married-bobrisky.html

@ lalasticlala Please do the needful cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Benjom(m): 10:07am On May 21, 2018
So, this would have been the loser? grin cool ... Some of this our "yeye-brities" can lie o.

...but before you submit your CV, quickly ask yourself, "Can my CV scale through and not be trashed?". If you have any doubt, then use check out these 5 CV Samples. They are recruiters' choice. If it works for others, why won't it for you?

www..com/cv-samples/

www..com/ms-word-editable-cv-format/

29 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Nobody: 10:15am On May 21, 2018
Walahi Bobriskie needs to be flogged.

Maybe that will restore his brain to factory settings.

I have bought his lies earlier.

Thanks for busting his burble

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Nobody: 10:20am On May 21, 2018
Bobrisky needs serious beating

41 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Skepticus: 11:25am On May 21, 2018
cool

Smart dude cashing in on nigerian's hopeless gullibility in swallowing every nonsense e.g Organized religion

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by NwaAmaikpe: 11:36am On May 21, 2018
shocked

Oh!!

Thank God,
To think I was almost getting a panic attack thinking this dude was off the market.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Larryslim(m): 11:36am On May 21, 2018
This shim na fool!

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:36am On May 21, 2018
This Bob risky better be used for sacrifice so Nigeria could move forward

30 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by cosmatika(m): 11:37am On May 21, 2018
U ppl re even making d modafuka feel relevant and popular. If these bloggers and media houses can ignore shim d way I do, d id1ot will just goan marry one Ibadan gal and start fvcking kpekus immediately grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Turks: 11:37am On May 21, 2018
Let’s add lying to his resume.

LYin faggit

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Safiaa(f): 11:37am On May 21, 2018
I knew they would investigate grin

9 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by skales67(m): 11:37am On May 21, 2018
Useless wasted sperm repping his omoluabeast brothers

9 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by kaykay1980: 11:37am On May 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Ufranklin92(m): 11:37am On May 21, 2018
Bobrisky na mugu

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Nobody: 11:37am On May 21, 2018
He had better be careful. I'm very sure that the senator doesn't know him sef, and he pulled this stunt for attention seeking. These people value their public image that they sue over accusations that could tarnish their reputation. That you're in Nigeria doesn't make you unaccessible.

23 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by keepingmum: 11:38am On May 21, 2018
Says whom? The man ma infact be his hubby....there are lots of closet gays with families masking their true preferences because of the judgemental society we live in

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Monaco2(m): 11:38am On May 21, 2018
Nigeria is against gay marriage n stuff... Dis guy has come out several times to say he is gay.... How come he is still walking free?!? Isit dat the law permits gay relationships but not gay marriage?!? I don't understand....I'm beginning to think it's legal to be in a gay relationship so long as u don't get married...

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Drinkwater(m): 11:38am On May 21, 2018
This should have serious consequences. I pity this brother

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Lordcenturion2(m): 11:38am On May 21, 2018
You just burst Idrisu bobrisky lies

and his her 600k weekly wages. gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Righteousness89(m): 11:38am On May 21, 2018
A Sondaughter of Belai Lies like His Father....

Truly, The Devil is a Liar

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Culin(f): 11:38am On May 21, 2018
Never believed that story.

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by dalaman: 11:38am On May 21, 2018
I've said it before, this guy is just acting up. He lies too much and might be straight after all.

10 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by greatman247(m): 11:38am On May 21, 2018
Bobrisky is just out there paying with peoples intelligent seeking attention. The dude is crazy anyway, and shouldn't be taken serious. The more people shift their focus away from him, the better, he will stop his mind game on social media grin

7 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by jibbish(m): 11:38am On May 21, 2018
waiting for the shim response

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by best827(m): 11:38am On May 21, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Kelamma(m): 11:38am On May 21, 2018
Bobrisky onye ochi boo.
Like seriously, I pity this Bobrisky because,it seems his actions are beyond his control.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Phemi93(m): 11:38am On May 21, 2018
Bobo toh risky living a risky life.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by Ijaya123: 11:39am On May 21, 2018
Well now, my pretty... -James Hadley Chase

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Lies About Getting Married to an American Senator by sdindan: 11:39am On May 21, 2018
keepingmum:
Says whom? The man ma infact be his hubby....afterall men swing under cover

Just shut up sad

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka / Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump / Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In See Through Black Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.