Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

My Peaceful Conviction In Him: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Peaceful Conviction In Him: (250 Views)

How Did You Become A Christian; Upbringing, Conviction Or Relationship? / Living With Conviction In A World Of Compromise / Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Peaceful Conviction In Him: by seiyefajohn(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2018
MY PEACEFUL CONVICTION IN HIM:
—God Is Not An Illusion To Me, He Is My Employer…

Peace is when God is pleased with you; there is a certain still that visits you just from the knowledge of ‘he is pleased with me.’
If you have met me—in person, you will certainly attest that I have peace in abundance. I really do not have all the material possessions that Olusegun Obasanjo or PMB has, but I love my life and I live it with joy and in joy every day; just from the knowledge that the big man up there is very happy with me.

Let me ask, why will he not be pleased with me? I am his workman, I handle his task daily, I meet up his deadlines, he is often even surprise how diligent I have becomes with the purpose task that he’s given me. Now he has no choice but to start releasing to me all that’s due me.
Hear me, I don’t know the Bible from Genesis to revelation, but I know God as I know Musician Daddy Showkey or like I know star actor Eleaweremi Pereke Elaweremi Glean, as I know these two friends of mine, so I know God. God is not an illusion to me, he is my employer, he gives me tasks to handle, and he pays fervently.

He pays, with peace, joy, prosperity, finances, breakthrough, healing, fruit of the womb, marriages etc with currencies too numerous to mention. ‘I don’t know your relationship with him, but as I write this part, tear won’t stop flowing down my face,’ because I know what you are missing or dismissing if you have not a great relationship with the FATHER.

If you have met me, you will know that I am not the holly holly type, I am just a simple fair and firm person. But I know how to call God, and his spirit will respond to minister to me instantaneously. I did not grow to this level or point in one day, I have invested time, it has been a walk, and a work.

Create a relationship account with God, as you do your facebook, instargram and twitter handles, create a relationship account, and start recoding some stupendous amount of spiritual profits and benefits that no physical means or measure can provide.
Receive peace that shall still the tide of the pain of your heart. What God gives; what no other source can provide. What he cannot give I do not need. The authenticity of his gifts cannot be compared. He gives the pleasures and takes away the sorrows. As I share with you this piece, my heart sinks even deeper into further measure of peace, knowing that I am sharing what I know to help other people—YOU.

If you can imagine what it is like, to have an unblinkingly faithful friend, then you can have an imaginary taste of the picture that I am trying to paint. If you are friends with the Holy Ghost—which is the spirit of God that is closest to mortal man of the trinity, if you relate well with this friend, then you have no problems, no issue, possession frustration, worldly trends and so on becomes mere distractions.

Your zeal becomes real, your desire shall become active to follow just the precise meant out path that he has designed for you. And this is where peace comes into place. When you start following this path, when you start working for him and walking with him, you start receiving pay cheques of peace and abundance beyond your imagination.

I started my walk with him since 2013, begin yours today if you haven’t already.

#Seiyefajohn
#Booksauthor
#Publicspeaker
#Mindremodeler
#Realnollywoodactor

(1) (Reply)

Jesus! Jesus!! Jesus!!! / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/06/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.