Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

See what Charlyboy said about Linda On Her Pregnancy. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See what Charlyboy said about Linda On Her Pregnancy. (1158 Views)

Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy / Fan Talk About Linda Ikeji Engagement Ring On Instagram / Did Funke Akindele Lose Her Pregnancy? Why Are Fans Sympathizing With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See what Charlyboy said about Linda On Her Pregnancy. by Tos87(m): 2:06pm On May 21, 2018
Look at what Charles Oputa also known as Charlyboy got to say on Linda Ikeji's pregnancy.

Re: See what Charlyboy said about Linda On Her Pregnancy. by Tos87(m): 2:08pm On May 21, 2018
How sure are you she followed your advice?
Re: See what Charlyboy said about Linda On Her Pregnancy. by goldbim(f): 2:11pm On May 21, 2018
And he was supposed to declare that he advised her openly?smh!!some elders are not just matured. lipsrsealed
Re: See what Charlyboy said about Linda On Her Pregnancy. by mikejj(m): 2:25pm On May 21, 2018
grin your mumu suppose do. grin
Re: See what Charlyboy said about Linda On Her Pregnancy. by mikejj(m): 2:30pm On May 21, 2018
goldbim:
And he was supposed to declare that he advised her openly?smh!!some elders are not just matured. lipsrsealed
. that's African oo.he says he is the area father
Re: See what Charlyboy said about Linda On Her Pregnancy. by nikkypearl(f): 2:39pm On May 21, 2018
Dear Daddy Charley boy,
Na your own mumu don do abeg! angry
Re: See what Charlyboy said about Linda On Her Pregnancy. by Tos87(m): 2:45pm On May 21, 2018
goldbim:
What else do you expect from him. grin grin grin
Re: See what Charlyboy said about Linda On Her Pregnancy. by mrsfavour(f): 3:46pm On May 21, 2018
but his kids been getting married ?
Re: See what Charlyboy said about Linda On Her Pregnancy. by austyn0(m): 4:04pm On May 21, 2018
nikkypearl:
Dear Daddy Charley boy, Na your own mumu don do abeg! angry
Him de mumu?
Re: See what Charlyboy said about Linda On Her Pregnancy. by AK6464(m): 5:14pm On May 21, 2018
Area Fadaaaa, always shaking tables
Re: See what Charlyboy said about Linda On Her Pregnancy. by Panshow(m): 4:59pm On May 30, 2018
Tos87:
Look at what Charles Oputa also known as Charlyboy got to say on Linda Ikeji's pregnancy.
Hello Bro.
I've sent you a DM. There's this 3D modeling work I want to find out if you can do.
Please check your email.
Re: See what Charlyboy said about Linda On Her Pregnancy. by Tos87(m): 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
Panshow:

Hello Bro.
I've sent you a DM. There's this 3D modeling work I want to find out if you can do.
Please check your email.
Please reach me via toccitocci1@gmail.com
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

"You’re An Amazing Role Model":BBNaija's Leo Celebrates His Sister On Her Birthd / Ifu Ennada And Dee-one Slam Each Other On Instagram / Diddy's Ex And Mother Of 3 Of His Children, Kim Porter Found Dead In Her Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.