Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) (85798 Views)

The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) by ecokebaram44(m): 7:18pm On May 21, 2018
please you people should release these innocent people imagine Police with Hunter's gun arrested those Offa robbers with sophycicated weapons.
Re: Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) by Holuwatoobii(m): 7:19pm On May 21, 2018
biacan:
Finally the long awaited news is here.....grin
you hail from offa?
Re: Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) by Holuwatoobii(m): 7:19pm On May 21, 2018
Thank God they are eventually nabbed
Re: Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) by Akinpelumusibau: 7:37pm On May 21, 2018
DabuIIIT:

stop confusing urself and shut up!

Were where when one of your sw brethren was taunting everyone that adikwu is igbo? I bet u were asleep or you liked it,huh?

I dont care abeg
Re: Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) by 9jaArea: 7:38pm On May 21, 2018
Zizicardo:
I hope they're not innocent people sha
Even with the matching cctv footage you still went on to ask this?
Na by force to comment?
Re: Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) by manakocha(m): 7:38pm On May 21, 2018
Well-done job, NPF keep this up.
Re: Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) by gidjah(m): 7:47pm On May 21, 2018
this ones aff finally been transmitted to d outside world o!!
Re: Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) by Mohdhk(m): 7:50pm On May 21, 2018
You can run but can't hind well done NPF I hope justice will be duly served
Re: Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) by Iceman2017(m): 7:51pm On May 21, 2018
Guestlander:

I believe they can work if they really want to. But their image as lazy, dirty and bribe taking menace is hard to shake.
Nigeria police force is good but underpayment, low packaging and corruption have made them look so poor.
If they really want to work, they always deliver

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) by thowbie7ven(m): 8:04pm On May 21, 2018
Sixaxis:
Confirmed!! .they are ryt now in F division as I speak and heavily surrounded with dem SARS.
That's in Ilorin i guess....
Re: Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) by DoTheNeedful: 8:14pm On May 21, 2018
babzo:

And who are you
Talk mr Man

Better than anyone in your generation and your Kyari. Now fv<k off my mention.
Re: Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) by OgundeleT(m): 8:17pm On May 21, 2018
sorry Arrow. I never knew you can indulge yourself in this kind of criminality

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 21, 2018
Then get better shirts like these na hin dem go dey wear rag rob? grin
Re: Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) by raphy(m): 8:46pm On May 21, 2018
That one in suit looks fat. N'a money full. Inside. All. The name are from the afonja kingdom.
Re: Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) by tsmat(m): 8:55pm On May 21, 2018
am happy to hear this
Re: Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) by tsmat(m): 8:57pm On May 21, 2018
raphy:
That one in suit looks fat. N'a money full. Inside. All. The name are from the afonja kingdom.

you don read the news about how Igbos are killing each others in anambra
Re: Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 21, 2018
rockastar:
these guys deserve to sit on this chair cry

hmm... ogbenutan
Re: Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) by 042nawel: 8:59pm On May 21, 2018
nice movie. what next?
Re: Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) by wingmanII: 9:40pm On May 21, 2018
DabuIIIT:
And a certain jobless conehead was everywhere on here ranting about adikwu being an ipob. The mufutau even went as far as telling us his own meaning of the name and urging every sane nairalander that "google is your friend".

I bet ogunleye is ipob!

Coneheads.

Even one ignoramus called Abagworo was challenging me, when I stated that Adikwu can never be Igbo. Well his head is always stuck in Okorocha s arse, so no surprises

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) by tiwatomi(m): 9:41pm On May 21, 2018
To be honest there is need to reintroduce firing squad in Nigeria, Offa lost a lot of souls to this armed robbers. They need to be killed.
Re: Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) by Zizicardo(f): 9:58pm On May 21, 2018
osuofia2:

you are very stupid for this statement.. you really lack sense, cant you see their faces from the pictures released from the bank cctv footage.? bastard i wish you among those the robbers killed during the robbery

My goodness! Have I said anything to warrant this? Well, I wish you whatever you wish for me, and it shall come to pass on you and your generations to come. Senseless f.ool, if you can call me bas.tard, then I'm not sorry to call you a son of a b.itch. #spitsonhim# talking like a dog.
Re: Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 21, 2018
Was they those that kill polices in Kwara?
Re: Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 12:26am On May 22, 2018
Eeyaah why did you choose to become an armed robbery? You sent innocent Nigerians to their early graves just so you can cart away this Naira.. Now dem don catch you.. ehn...
Re: Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) by ArahCharles: 1:37am On May 22, 2018
For this let's lower our mockery over IGP "I MEAN"
good work
Re: Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) by Jimmy231: 8:02am On May 22, 2018
edwardACTIVIST:
Hahahahahaha, good move by IGP.
They want to divert our attention. Those guys were arrested few days after the robbery.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
wasere I think say na only me see am ni that one with native had been arrested before nah.
Re: Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 9:16am On May 22, 2018
Zizicardo:

My goodness! Have I said anything to warrant this? Well, I wish you whatever you wish for me, and it shall come to pass on you and your generations to come. Senseless f.ool, if you can call me bas.tard, then I'm not sorry to call you a son of a b.itch. #spitsonhim# talking like a dog.
Re: Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) by positivethought: 1:47pm On May 22, 2018
Baawaa:

This is my conclusion,you are one of the bad eggs in NPF grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you just confirmed that you are a hypocrite.you don't see any good in others,you want others to accept your views but you wouldn't acknowledge your imperfections.
Re: Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) by slightlyMad(f): 3:17am On May 25, 2018
They should be released to lagosians, they know how to roast theives
Re: Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) by babzo(m): 3:51pm On May 31, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Better than anyone in your generation and your Kyari. Now fv<k off my mention.

Craze dey worry you. Abeg go use your medicine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) / The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence / NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.