Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,665 members, 7,837,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Soldiers Assault Barber For Cutting Wrong Hairstyle In Delta State. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Assault Barber For Cutting Wrong Hairstyle In Delta State. Photos (48895 Views)

Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina / SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos / Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Assault Barber For Cutting Wrong Hairstyle In Delta State. Photos by fuckpro: 8:18pm On May 21, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Nigeria soldiers disgracing the noble profession real bad. sad
...Nigerian soldiers = road side thugs
...i have absolutely no regards for them
Re: Soldiers Assault Barber For Cutting Wrong Hairstyle In Delta State. Photos by Skmoda360(m): 8:20pm On May 21, 2018
post=67756261:
Hahaha, now, this is funny!
The soldier should be dealt with accordingly.
"dealt with" in which country bros forget that thing na only compensation go follow the guy matter...#fuckanynaijasecurityoutfitstartingfromsoldiertonscdc...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Assault Barber For Cutting Wrong Hairstyle In Delta State. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:21pm On May 21, 2018
Skmoda360:

"dealt with" in which country bros forget that thing na only compensation go follow the guy matter...#fuckanynaijasecurityoutfitstartingfromsoldiertonscdc...
You are right bro.
You have a good point there.
What a country.
Re: Soldiers Assault Barber For Cutting Wrong Hairstyle In Delta State. Photos by fuckpro: 8:25pm On May 21, 2018
ovieokodhi:
I know some folks will come and start insulting Nigeria army. I am a soldier and very proud of my profession so for those who are here to insult the entire army for the stupidity of one idiot should also know that most soldier got this character of theirs from their parents. We still have plenty gentlemen soldiers who don't behave like fools even when you push them too.
I rest my case
...whats gallant or honorable about beating someone who is not allowed by unwritten laws to defend or retaliate an assault by a military personnel,that's why its a taboo for my daughters to marry a military man you are just all dishonorable a caricature of doctrine of military engagement as taught at west point
Re: Soldiers Assault Barber For Cutting Wrong Hairstyle In Delta State. Photos by Spidermon: 8:53pm On May 21, 2018
"Nigerian" as an adjective automatically classifies anything as rubbish.

A nigerian soldier.
Re: Soldiers Assault Barber For Cutting Wrong Hairstyle In Delta State. Photos by Dearlord(m): 9:01pm On May 21, 2018
This is just too much to take.
I know very well that the daughter is very ugly and her head doesn't fit any style.
Re: Soldiers Assault Barber For Cutting Wrong Hairstyle In Delta State. Photos by DaRuud(m): 9:40pm On May 21, 2018
When will they slap Shekau like this?

ChangeIsCostant:
A barber was allegedly assaulted by soldiers after cutting the wrong hairstyle for a man's daughter yesterday in Asaba, Delta state. According to an online report, trouble started after the barber couldn't perfect the hairstyle the man wanted for his daughter - thereby prompting the man not to pay as he took his daughter to another saloon.

It was reported that this morning, the man stormed the barber's shop with soldiers and assaulted him.

Human rights advocate,Prince Gwamnishu Harrison shared the sad story online. Below is what he wrote;

BARBER ASSAULTED IN ASABA BY SOLDIERS FOR CUTTING WRONG HAIR STYLE.

Received a call from a barber to please rescue his boy from further maltreatment by soldiers (fully dressed in Army Uniform).

We couldn't get to the scene due to wrong address given by the caller. (Apologies).

WHAT HAPPENED

The man who led the soldiers took her daughter to the saloon yesterday to cut her hair and told the barber the hair style he want for his daughter.

Unfortunately, the barber couldn't perfect the hair style and the man refused to pay, took his daughter to another barber shop.

At about 9:46am, this morning he stormed the barber shop with soldiers and assaulted the barber.

We asked the neighbors around and they gave same statement.

A case of Assault has been reported on his behalf by BBI at the Police station and also Army Mini barrack Asaba. #MoreUpdate

We care passionately about equal rights
We care about human rights
We care about this young man and you.

Does the barber deserve such maltreatment?

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/barber-assaulted-in-asaba-by-soldiers-for-cutting-wrong-hair-style.html
Re: Soldiers Assault Barber For Cutting Wrong Hairstyle In Delta State. Photos by horlarsaac(m): 9:57pm On May 21, 2018
Still waiting for d day sha
Re: Soldiers Assault Barber For Cutting Wrong Hairstyle In Delta State. Photos by horlarsaac(m): 10:08pm On May 21, 2018
Nigeria army forces have been training since I was born yet no war... Can't dey have friendly match with Iraq or Pakistan.
Re: Soldiers Assault Barber For Cutting Wrong Hairstyle In Delta State. Photos by Merit7700: 10:59pm On May 21, 2018
Total transformation

Re: Soldiers Assault Barber For Cutting Wrong Hairstyle In Delta State. Photos by gozie112(m): 10:59pm On May 21, 2018
ovieokodhi:
I know some folks will come and start insulting Nigeria army. I am a soldier and very proud of my profession so for those who are here to insult the entire army for the stupidity of one idiot should also know that most soldier got this character of theirs from their parents. We still have plenty gentlemen soldiers who don't behave like fools even when you push them too.
I rest my case
goan face boko Haram oga,a all of u are the same,, nonsense
Re: Soldiers Assault Barber For Cutting Wrong Hairstyle In Delta State. Photos by lookingfly: 11:00pm On May 21, 2018
Na for civilians body them de get power.... How them don finish with their mates, bokoboys and herdsmen? Shame on your nija soldiers
Re: Soldiers Assault Barber For Cutting Wrong Hairstyle In Delta State. Photos by osundu(m): 8:57am On May 22, 2018
Military asslicker spotted, team if army slap you hen

Bunch of fool

@ Adex4me, hear the name sef,u must be a criminal. U must be the biggest fool not to see the stupidity in this case.Because u hate the military that have helped ur sorry ass keep the peace around ur ghetto, u feel everybody should follow wat u think in ur small brain.
Re: Soldiers Assault Barber For Cutting Wrong Hairstyle In Delta State. Photos by xjiggy: 10:45am On May 22, 2018
What about the barber wey tattoo star full body yet e no fit barb hair well. E get luck. Imagine Na boxer beat am, e for dey take picture of swollen lips and shifted jaw
Re: Soldiers Assault Barber For Cutting Wrong Hairstyle In Delta State. Photos by newjosboy: 8:20pm On May 22, 2018
WHAT HAPPENED

The man [/b]who led the soldiers took [b]her daughter to the saloon yesterday to cut her hair and told the barber the hair style he want for his daughter.
tting-wrong-hair-style.html[/quote]

This op sef. When did the father become a woman that you are using "her" for him? Are you alright? Are you OK?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How They Sell Girls For Prostitution Using Night Clubs And Hotels / Man Curses Governor Makinde As He Survives Herdsmen Attack (Video) / Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.