Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

E- Book For Professional Facebook Advert. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / E- Book For Professional Facebook Advert. (292 Views)

Effective Facebook Advert Video / I Create Eye-catching Websites For Professional Business Purposes / We Run Facebook Advert. Contact Us At Bido Consult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E- Book For Professional Facebook Advert. by Willybarbson: 6:17pm On May 21, 2018
A practical oriented e-book "Facebook to Wealth" is an easy step-by-step guide to tutor you on how to create your own Business Page on Facebook, set up a professional Facebook advert with as low as N1,000 and watch your phone ringed by potential customers.

In this book I will be pouring out my over years experience of using Facebook for Business and Ads creation. Facebook is not just for chat and posts, other users like you, in fact some of your friends make close to N5,000, N10,000 daily profits from their businesses with the help of Facebook.

Just launched *Facebook to Wealth* - Step-by-step Practical Guide that tutors you about turning your phone and Facebook account to e-shop.

*2 WEEKS COACHING* Available to every subscriber

Visit: http://infofunnelz.com/affiliate/Willy
For more information.

(1) (Reply)

Invest Rightly In That Business / In Need Of A Website Developer.... / Enyimba Economic City: Abia, Ruyi Group, Geometric Sign Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.