Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,347 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

Audio System Not Displaying - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Audio System Not Displaying (889 Views)

Reverse Camera Is Not Displaying / My Car Is Displaying Check Engine Light On Dashboard / My Car Is Displaying Check Engine Light On Dashboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audio System Not Displaying by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 21, 2018
While washing my 2007 Acura RDX yesterday water entered the A.C vent. Immediately the DRL (Day Running Light) started blinking continuously. I had to remove one head of the battery to avoid it getting drained. When I finished my washing, I put the battery head back and started the car. Nothing was displayed in the audio system screen. I removed battery head again and locked the car.
Today, I came back from work and started the car again, the audio system screen comes on with the clock displaying but it still can't set. The radio code hasn't come up yet for me to input the numbers. The A.C runs fine with some splash of water been flushed from the vents directly under the audio system screen. No message appears on the dashboard indicating anything when the ignition is on. What can be done to get the radio code to be displayed as before? I also ejected all the 6 CD inside.
Re: Audio System Not Displaying by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 21, 2018
Cc : Gazzuzz .
Re: Audio System Not Displaying by vertueptime: 8:00pm On May 21, 2018
Visit ur stereo technician asap, no one can fix it for u online, they, we can only advice, which ever step u take ul still have to visit a technician
Re: Audio System Not Displaying by Nobody: 3:23am On Jun 07, 2018
It has been fixed, everything back to normal.
Re: Audio System Not Displaying by AutoElectNG: 5:45am On Jun 07, 2018
Water, heat and dust are mortal enemies of electronics.

You may not get away so easily next time.

Please be guided accordingly.

(1) (Reply)

3 Signs Or Symptoms Of A Failing Fuel Filler Cap / Are My Car Wheels Right For An Alignment? / Unfamiliar OBD II Scanner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.