Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly (30188 Views)

Adunni Ade Mocks Instagram Trolls, After They Slammed Her Over Bikini Photo / Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" / 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by tomdon(m): 11:16pm On May 21, 2018
sisisioge:
I was so emotional watching the two get married...their love is so pure and simple.

Dearest Lord, help me fall jakata for a deserving man who has equally fallen yakata for me grin

Continue living in dreamland
Those are the kind of men giving hoes hope
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by Houseofglam7(f): 11:17pm On May 21, 2018
Nonsense!!!
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by eph12(m): 11:20pm On May 21, 2018
pek:
The guy realised his mistake and apologized with explanations. That's a thumps up for me.
I think her point was that he should have apologized publicly
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by smith666999(m): 11:21pm On May 21, 2018
after all na who wan marry her sef?
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by EzendiEgo1: 11:26pm On May 21, 2018
tomdon:

Who is this fool??
Henon:

Trash of the century
Oluwanimoduroti:
speak for yourself! U simply lack personal hygiene.. It's not something to be proud of..
when I posted this analysis
Do I have any of you in mind

Fu:ck the hellast out

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by okwabayi(m): 11:34pm On May 21, 2018
This Tboss is jobless. End of story.
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 21, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
when I posted this analysis
Do I have any of you in mind

Fu:ck the hellast out
Bette go and sleep... Oponu Apoda!
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by EzendiEgo1: 11:52pm On May 21, 2018
Oluwanimoduroti:
Bette go and sleep... Oponu Apoda!
one love bae besides you need this night love

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by SirBunky85(m): 12:59am On May 22, 2018
Abjay97:
Nigerian celebrities and pride..
abeg shift.where is pride in her response?una go just dey hate pple unnecessarily.iranu
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by SirBunky85(m): 1:05am On May 22, 2018
SoapQueen:
TBoss sometimes come off as a proud person. He apologised, let it slide.
why didnt the troll apologize publicly as he did while insulting her?u pple are hypocrites.instead of u to blame the troll,u are here blaming tboss.nonsense
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by thedondada(m): 1:38am On May 22, 2018
What interested me most in that picture was the fact that our very own fixed match nigga is bombing up to Twitter.

That guy must be making money on the reg from desperate punters.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by Nobody: 2:20am On May 22, 2018
If you want to start responding to internet trolls..just know you will not have time for anything else in this life. All these our yeye celebrities sef. You can't even say I am too big for this one.
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by Nobody: 5:55am On May 22, 2018
pek:
The guy realised his mistake and apologized with explanations. That's a thumps up for me.

I'm not a fan but that even looks more like an insult than an apology. He could have just said he's sorry and end it there, instead he still went on to say he has not head about tboss dating anyone or being proposed to therefore her wedding is not coming up any soon. Wtf.. that even looks more like an insult than the one he posted publicly. What is wrong with these people? Someone cannot have a personal life again, they will keep poke nosing on people's private matters.
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by Nobody: 5:56am On May 22, 2018
We? Who are we. Monitoring spirit?
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by Deltatoto: 6:39am On May 22, 2018
SoapQueen:
wetin u dey slide?na toetoe?
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by Idonije8(m): 7:06am On May 22, 2018
sisisioge:
I was so emotional watching the two get married...their love is so pure and simple.

Dearest Lord, help me fall jakata for a deserving man who has equally fallen yakata for me grin
fall jjakata for me ��
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by fluffylarose: 7:41am On May 22, 2018
people should always try to mind their business. it truly gives one peace of mind.
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by pedrilo: 8:50am On May 22, 2018
na man dey get time to mumu himself on top social media like at?
i dey shame for some boys abeg
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by brunobaba(m): 8:51am On May 22, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
cheesy cheesy

Good evening Nl

Ladies this 4 wildest things we always do you should know about.

Here I will be sharing six wildest things we men do, the reasons we do engaged in doing this may ranges from: How broke we are, Laziness, Fatigue and so on.
I am sharing this not for you ladies to use it against us or take us for granted.
Let start

Bathing without Soap

Few of the men you see don't bath with soap especially when we lack soap or when there is no money to buy soap and the funny part is we don't bath on weekdays.
We do this by using only sponge and water, The long I have go without bathing is a day.

Repeating Of Used Boxers

You ladies should know by now that we do repeat boxers we used by turning the part that had not touched our lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Some of us do this because of lack of New boxer, this so wild that almost everyone here engaged in this.

Brushing of Teeth

Yes, we don't brush our teeth most times.even some of us can go as long as 3 days without brushing our teeth even more than 3 days. This is so wild because of Laziness, ladies how do you cope with a boyfriend that doesn't brush his teeth?

Continue by following this link below
https://www.nairaland.com/4516861/ladies-4-wildest-things-should
Speak about you and all the males in your family,including your dad....dont speak on behalf of other guys...so pathetic
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by Nobody: 9:23am On May 22, 2018
Essentials1:

Wow

Best Small Business Loan Websites That You Can Use To Boost Your Business
www.smalllbusinessloans..com/2018/05/best-small-business-loan-websites-you.html

Business Loans for Americans you are posting in naira land
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by greatman247(m): 10:28am On May 22, 2018
Abjay97:
Nigerian celebrities and pride..

But she was right. He should apologize publicly cos he committed the offence publicly. And mind you, everyone has pride I don't care who you are, Including you and I. We all have our pride.
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by theDEVILisHERE: 2:42pm On May 22, 2018
Royal wedding my ass

Now listen you black idiots

The white devils (all non black races) are dying off
They are heading for extinction

They need to breed with you to atleast prolong their existence

Of course the foolish ones among you would be caught
Re: Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly by ImaIma1(f): 7:04pm On May 22, 2018
SoapQueen:

I think it is even the guy that is proud. He wants to apologize codedly for his ego sake when he insulted her in the open. Serves him right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend / Ini Edo Stuns In Black Dress / Sikiratu Sindodo Celebrates Her Birthday In Style, Rocks Red Gown. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.