Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Who's To Blame For Missing Results; The Student Or Department? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who's To Blame For Missing Results; The Student Or Department? (407 Views)

Breakdown Of The Student Loan Bill / Truth Or Dare Sex Video: Chrisland, The Parents Or The Girl - Who Is To Blame? / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who's To Blame For Missing Results; The Student Or Department? by Paulloveiheoma(m): 7:44pm On May 21, 2018
After four (4) stressful years in UNIPORT & one is about to start clearance, only to be told that you're having seven (7) missing results. That's my situation ATM. Funny enough, I've seen some of these results before now which I passed, so how come they're suddenly missing? (rhetorical question). Who do I place the blame on right now? Is it Me OR the department (lecturers, non-academic staffs or the course advisor). I wanted to report the matter BUT THE CORRUPT COURSE ADVISOR WAS DISCOURAGING ME, TELLING ME THAT IF I REPORT THE LECTURERS, THAT I'M GOING TO PUT THEM ALL IN TROUBLE. imagine the nonsense!!! Anyways, I still went ahead to report the matter to the H.O.D & I hope He looks into it. I just feel that this man (the course advisor) is deliberately hiding my results & that is why He's discouraging me from reporting, telling me to go & pick DEFERMENT FORM. I'm pouring out my grievances in a public forum like this because I want everyone to take note of what's going on in the SO-CALLED DEPARTMENT of POLITICAL/ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES in UNIPORT. Seven (7) missing results for Me alone! haba!! AM I THE ONE THAT VOTED BUHARI INTO POWER (sarcasm)!!! I would forever regret entering this department because even the devil knows that I ain't lying. Majority of my course mates who did PROJECT DEFENSE ended up having MISSING RESULTS on it. What sort of miracle or magic would you call that? Come to think of it, it seems that whenever a department discovers that a particular set of students graduating have no single carryover, they'd do anything possible to hold them backward. (PLEASE & PLEASE, IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING REASONABLE TO SAY, DESIST FROM THIS POST, RATHER THAN COME HEAR & EMBARASS YOURSELF IN THE NAME OF SPITTING ABSOLUTE TRASH). Let me go & rest a little bit cause right now, I'm having "headache, toothache & stomach ache" owing to this issue.

(1) (Reply)

Help Fund A Nigerian Village Surgeon to LSHTM To Fulfil His Dream / Complete List Of 2018 Tuition Free Universities In Norway And Admission Requirem / Find The Odd Emoji One Out Levels 3 & 4| Spot The Odd Object One Out | IQ PALACE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.