Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,643 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You (94036 Views)

Breaking News: Seun Has Posted His Recent Picture / New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie / Shocking! Martial Art Actor – Jet Li’s New Photo Sends Shivers Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by dasparrow: 3:49pm On May 22, 2018
Chuvin22:
People that believed its Jet Li are one of the problems we have in this country. They just come online every day to believe everything they see.. undecided

People like you who have access to the Internet and will not bother to do your research before criticising others are the problem with Nigeria. Type into your Google search engine "Pictures of Jet Li" and you will see recent articles from reputable US publications reporting on how frail Jet Li looks due to his medical condition which seems to be getting worse. Find below another picture of him:

Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by stchinedu: 3:56pm On May 22, 2018
Ishilove:

Tah, stop that! You do him no justice. He could fly from Berger to Offa without his feet smelling the ground.

grin grin cheesy grin
You came to my rescue... grin cheesy

His comment took my breath away cry
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by fabulous986: 4:00pm On May 22, 2018
Legend is enjoying his retirement...
Cool guy cool
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by FriendofGod: 4:36pm On May 22, 2018
somehow:
Jet Li fought professionally when Jackie is more of a freestyle guy who did stunts and fought for the fun of it.

According to his sifu (master), Yu Jim-Yuen, Jackie was “not one of the best fighters, but the naughtiest

Jackie also worked as a bouncer in the 80s for a short time..

Exactly my point.
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by OyinO: 4:38pm On May 22, 2018
Could be true or could be a lie. I will have to confirm from reliable sources. Sickness can turn you to a ninety years old man in a short time.
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by bizzibodi(m): 4:42pm On May 22, 2018
Oh!like I will not forget d kiss of d dragon we he was hunted like a goddam rat.my best of jet li.
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Sarang(f): 4:42pm On May 22, 2018
Chizuru01:
I still love your movies Jet Li Black Mask

See as he is now old. I remember those days of Tai Chi Master

I like that movie eh.. Black Mask
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Diso60090(m): 5:19pm On May 22, 2018
Chizuru01:
I still love your movies Jet Li Black Mask

See as he is now old. I remember those days of Tai Chi Master

How old are you? Before you dey tai chi
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by gonkin(m): 5:31pm On May 22, 2018
If jet li was a Nigerian i would believe village people cursed him but this is too hard to believe. Our jet li master of film tricks no. This is a new age trick stunt
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by enemyofprogress: 5:33pm On May 22, 2018
HIV/AIDS have tooked over
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 22, 2018
dasparrow:

People like you who have access to the Internet and will not bother to do your research before criticising others are the problem with Nigeria. Type into your Google search engine "Pictures of Jet Li" and you will see recent articles from reputable US publications reporting on how frail Jet Li looks due to his medical condition which seems to be getting worse. Find below another picture of him:

This picture is very different from the first one uploaded.
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by MrEdimulo82(m): 5:47pm On May 22, 2018
I just asked a friend yesterday about him after seeing his 'Romeo must die' movie with Aaliyah....wat a wow
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 22, 2018
That is not jet li
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by divineappo(m): 6:06pm On May 22, 2018
Bloody lies
this is not Jet Li
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 22, 2018
divineappo:
Bloody lies

this is not Jet Li
Goldstar24:
That is not jet li
divineappo:
Bloody lies

this is not Jet Li

He's the one.. You can check his recent videos and pictures. He's suffering from hyperthyroidism. It makes one look older than one's age.
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Danma(m): 6:26pm On May 22, 2018
Cosplay:
Unfortunately that indeed does appear to be Jet Li.

He's suffered for years with Hyperthyroidism, among other comorbidities and it can be physically devastating.

This is from early 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr4KmmPR4dA

These are from his Twitter Feed

https://twitter.com/jetli_official?s=09
Thank you Sir... If not for you, I could have believe that lie

1 Like

Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by nkemjacob2(m): 6:41pm On May 22, 2018
Simply put, that is not jet li
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by divineappo(m): 6:42pm On May 22, 2018
sexybbstar:

He's the one.. You can check his recent videos and pictures. He's suffering from hyperthyroidism. It makes one look older than one's age.
oops, I see

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Espada10: 6:52pm On May 22, 2018
So sad

The only celebrity I love .

This dude and jackie chan made my childhood.

I have watched all his movie

I wish him well
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by nikolakris(f): 6:56pm On May 22, 2018
OMG! I remember I used to crush on him back then. What the hell happened? Jackie Chan who is older than him doesn't even look as bad as this. Chai. I wish him happiness regardless.
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:33pm On May 22, 2018
100bands:
angry
Say “I nor go gree” which one be I won’t gree angry
you too vex quick
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Blonchilli(m): 8:35pm On May 22, 2018
obidevine:

His illness isn't life threatening read this : https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/05/21/a-photo-has-jet-li-fans-worried-about-this-health-again/
I didn't say it was. Hyperthyroidism can be treated. It's only deadly if not attended to
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by raphy(m): 8:46pm On May 22, 2018
So all the drugs he have been taking to fight as a robbert have make him old so fast. Say no to drugs ppl.

This guy make me like karate movie after Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan retired
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Waffarianman(m): 8:48pm On May 22, 2018
The pic is real those of us that use the internet... Google is our friend go check it out the. dude is sick. Pity for him sha

1 Like

Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Platony(m): 9:19pm On May 22, 2018
dkronicle:
Atleast i fit beat am now. grin grin grin

Una no go ki me for NL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by sulasa07(m): 9:32pm On May 22, 2018
kmaster007:
are you sure.. abeg we need jack chain recent picz
Jackie chan is still looking a lot younger than jet and he don release two movies this year plus another one with Arnold(Terminator) on the way.Also,Jackie Chan is 10 or 11 years older than j
Jet Li
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by mrLhanray(m): 9:43pm On May 22, 2018
my favourite actor of all time. love watching his movies...
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by sexdoll: 9:44pm On May 22, 2018
Jet li the fimtricks masta
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Catherinapure: 9:49pm On May 22, 2018
wow
Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by yeman1(m): 9:56pm On May 22, 2018
Blonchilli:
The pic was posted by a fan who posed with the action star during a recent visit to Tibet. It shows Jet looking frail and nearly bald. He revealed back in 2013 he suffers from hyperthyroidism and a heart condition.

At the time, he said he could continue making action films or spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair. But, more to the point ... Jet has also suffered serious leg and spine injuries over the course of his career, admitting he can't stand for a long period of time without hunching.

Just 4 years ago Li was starring alongside some of the biggest action stars in the world in "The Expendables 3" ... looking nowhere near what he looks like now.

Jet Li suffers from hyperthyroidism after being diagnosed in 2010.

wow! this life is vanity upon vanity.

any time u have in this life, use it wisely

1 Like

Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:11am On May 23, 2018
Ishilove:

Indomie generation. They have different martial arts styles angry

Indomie generation undecided
The way you address everyone on nairaland as if everyone is your mate is somehow..
What makes you think you're older than me? are you even up to 40?smh.

wrytin man no go see for nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You by imran90(m): 6:34am On May 23, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics) / Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos / Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.