Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Hardest Courses To Study In The University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hardest Courses To Study In The University (2043 Views)

Underrated Hardest Courses In Nigeria University. / 5 Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria University. / Top 10 Hardest Courses In Nigeria Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hardest Courses To Study In The University by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 21, 2018
Oftentimes we hear students and even graduates arguing which degree programs (courses) are harder than the others.

Indeed, as socially right as it may sound to say that all courses are equally difficult, the reality we must face is that some courses are harder than the others.

So, which courses (degree programs) are hardest and which are easiest? Indeed, some degree programs are rated harder than others and some rated easier.

However, one thing is that one person may find a course easy, another may find it difficult.

For those who find calculation easier, engineering might br easier than law, and vice versa.

With that said, see the ranking of hardest degrees (courses): http://edungr.com/10-hardest-degrees-to-study/

Expo: A course seen as "big" by many may be even the easiest course.
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In The University by RealAdewole(m): 11:51pm On May 21, 2018
just to clear all doubt i opened the link, to confirm that the list will be a wack one
putting education at the rock bottom

this your list remind me of some people in my department back then, dem thought they can easily maneuver and get good grade because of popular belief that the course is the simplest course ever, most of them later struggled to get a pass those that are lucky got third class

no course is simple

1 Like

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In The University by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 23, 2018
You wished education were at the top so it wouldn't be a "wack" Yeye. At least the OP made references to some other sources/rankings for people like you.

Try to make sense next time. Your argument is weak... Like from a weak brain.

RealAdewole:
just to clear all doubt i opened the link, to confirm that the list will be a wack one
putting education at the rock bottom

this your list remind me of some people in my department back then, dem thought they can easily maneuver and get good grade because of popular belief that the course is the simplest course ever, most of them later struggled to get a pass those that are lucky got third class

no course is simple
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In The University by RealAdewole(m): 2:41pm On May 24, 2018
ZestAri:
You wished education were at the top so it wouldn't be a "wack" Yeye. At least the OP made references to some other sources/rankings for people like you.

Try to make sense next time. Your argument is weak... Like from a weak brain.

see how you just lose your self respect and dignity, that is one of the things they teach education students that make the courses complicated for people like you to understand

i hope you that have strong brain knew that all the lecturers in those so called hard departments must pass education courses before they will be worthy of becoming a lecturer?

and hope you also knew the different between studying physics, chemistry etc and physics education, chemistry education etc?

you, the op and his/her sources need a semester in faculty of education

(1) (Reply)

Postgraduate Programme OAU Ife, 2018/2019. / 10 Unpredicted Signs Of Heart Disease That You Must Know / Official:waec Nov/dec 2009 Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.