Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

The Person That Invented Gun, What Was He Even Thinking? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Person That Invented Gun, What Was He Even Thinking? (457 Views)

The Person That Lives With Me Is A Thief. Please Advice!!! / SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady / Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Person That Invented Gun, What Was He Even Thinking? by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 21, 2018
Obviously I see no good use of guns since the primary use only is to extaminate life in a second.

Lalasticlala
Re: The Person That Invented Gun, What Was He Even Thinking? by obynno7(m): 10:41pm On May 21, 2018
it is use to maintain peace

1 Like

Re: The Person That Invented Gun, What Was He Even Thinking? by daveP(m): 11:24pm On May 21, 2018
Lulusticlulu, that's what he was thinking.

Seriously?
Re: The Person That Invented Gun, What Was He Even Thinking? by meobizy(f): 3:50am On May 22, 2018
Lilisticlili:
Obviously I see no good use of guns since the primary use only is to extaminate life in a second.

Lalasticlala
Without guns man would not have become the ultimate predator. If you hold a gun I'm sure you can approach a massive elephant without fear. Guns keep us safe, from wild animals and other people.

Guns were not invented by only one person, they were innovated by many. From stone and spear throwing to the use of slings, to trebuchets in war and many more others to the modern gun.

1 Like

Re: The Person That Invented Gun, What Was He Even Thinking? by Nobody: 4:57am On May 22, 2018
There's nothing wrong with the invention of guns. The problem lies in the applications.

(1) (Reply)

Court Sentenced 22 Year-old To Death For Robbery / Fans Of Two Nigerian Bloggers Clash In The U.K (photos) / Nigerian Army Kills 20 Bandits, Arrests 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.