Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

World Bank Reports Expansion In Nigerian Manufacturing Sector - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / World Bank Reports Expansion In Nigerian Manufacturing Sector (7893 Views)

Manufacturing Sector Contribution To Economy Falls To ₦‎1.49trn / Union Bank Reports 1.2% Rise In Profit After Tax To ₦24.7 Billion In 2020 / Orange Bank Moves Into Lending Market, Confirms Expansion In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Bank Reports Expansion In Nigerian Manufacturing Sector by Philinho(m): 7:17am On May 22, 2018
Good for our economy

1 Like

Re: World Bank Reports Expansion In Nigerian Manufacturing Sector by ashjay001(m): 7:19am On May 22, 2018
Throwback:
The period covers 3 regimes of Yar'Adua, Jonathan and Buhari.

Many would praise blindly, while those programmed to hate will also disregard the growth because they believed in error that such positive news was ascribed solely to the Buhari regime.

U actually, spoke my mind. Year on year, would have enabled us, view objectively, if PMB's actions, are obtaining results.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Reports Expansion In Nigerian Manufacturing Sector by omojeesu(m): 7:19am On May 22, 2018
Good!
Re: World Bank Reports Expansion In Nigerian Manufacturing Sector by ashjay001(m): 7:23am On May 22, 2018
Vessi:
peak milk is now over 200#. from #150 in 2015.

all these una yeye paper statistics that doesn't change the reality on ground.

all of you are joining sai baba in daura next year make noise reduce.

@150, we were importing d milk. At 200, some, if not most of d milk, are sourced in Naija.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Reports Expansion In Nigerian Manufacturing Sector by dontbothermuch: 7:25am On May 22, 2018
World bank!

Una eye reach ground

Re: World Bank Reports Expansion In Nigerian Manufacturing Sector by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:30am On May 22, 2018
rufusigbokwe:

True, but how many Nigerians can Manufacturing employ and pay well?
Chai, I never knew you were this unintelligent.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Reports Expansion In Nigerian Manufacturing Sector by contigiency(m): 7:38am On May 22, 2018
Those who never wished us well will never have peace of mind today because of this good news, especially the fact that buhari has a hand in the development. On the other side, I can see a lot of people on nairaland have accepted this report hook line and sinker simply because it is coming from world bank. Should this report be coming from any government agency in Nigeria, you start hearing propaganda and lying government. We need to change our attitude and start believing in ourselves. As for those don't like the news, their problems have not started yet, because more of such are still plenty on the way coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Bank Reports Expansion In Nigerian Manufacturing Sector by GSA01: 8:06am On May 22, 2018
gradually we are getting there....

1 Like

Re: World Bank Reports Expansion In Nigerian Manufacturing Sector by brainiac228(m): 8:11am On May 22, 2018
wakaman:
Sai Baba. Thank you Baba. Your Integrity and visionary leadership would get us there. Baba carry go 2019. God bless you.
Chairman Check Well Its From 2009 To 2018 Which Includes Jonathan Administration Buhari have just Done 3yrs...
Re: World Bank Reports Expansion In Nigerian Manufacturing Sector by LastSurvivor11: 8:15am On May 22, 2018
wakaman:
Sai Baba.
Thank you Baba.
Your Integrity and visionary leadership would get us there.
Baba carry go 2019.
God bless you.

Mumu
You cannot even read
Report says 2009 to 2018, I guess your allah buhari has been president since then.
By the way, I did you see report where it states that Nigeria has doubled her borrowing from 12trillion to 12trillion in 3 years?
I guess you had eye problem there
Re: World Bank Reports Expansion In Nigerian Manufacturing Sector by 10kgod(m): 8:23am On May 22, 2018
docadams:
Hmmmm

Obviously, PMB , has been chosen by God to triumph over his challenges, my challenges, and challenges of all Nigerians. Our voices may not be loud enough to sing his praises. But at the end, those who have willingly submitted their sanity to be used as tissue paper will have reason to bow before you.

The above is not okay .........at all.
Re: World Bank Reports Expansion In Nigerian Manufacturing Sector by Horus(m): 8:30am On May 22, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_TEnN-0PGA

Innocent Chukwuma shares his views on Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector
Re: World Bank Reports Expansion In Nigerian Manufacturing Sector by wakaman: 8:43am On May 22, 2018
brainiac228:

Chairman Check Well Its From 2009 To 2018
Which Includes Jonathan Administration
Buhari have just Done 3yrs...

Rightfully so, but bro always be fair, if this was bad news would you have extended all the way back? Also did he cause Nigeria's problems in his three years? He is the present leader so the accolades to him.
Re: World Bank Reports Expansion In Nigerian Manufacturing Sector by wakaman: 8:45am On May 22, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

Mumu
You cannot even read
Report says 2009 to 2018, I guess your allah buhari has been president since then.
By the way, I did you see report where it states that Nigeria has doubled her borrowing from 12trillion to 12trillion in 3 years?
I guess you had eye problem there

Talking about somebody having eye and comprehension problems go through what you wrote then be quick to go and hang yourself.
Vermin.
Re: World Bank Reports Expansion In Nigerian Manufacturing Sector by Yinkame123(m): 9:04am On May 22, 2018
maxtop:
Don't be deceived this is a paid advert cuz majority of the so called companies has moved out of the country long time ago. No light, no good road, security is at the lowest ebb just to mention a few.

And it is no news that we import toothpick from China. Why do we have to rejoice over this stupid news. Abeg, next page jare.

sorry sir for the purpose of learning and clarifications could you please name two or three of these industries that has left Nigeria? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Reports Expansion In Nigerian Manufacturing Sector by Gpbrainy: 9:17am On May 22, 2018
Gej was in power for 5 out of the 6 years the report captured, how can you then attribute the growth to Buhari? 2015-2016 .[color=#990000][/color]
GavelSlam:

Cunning about?

If you don't like positive news why not blow your brains out?
Re: World Bank Reports Expansion In Nigerian Manufacturing Sector by LastSurvivor11: 10:15am On May 22, 2018
wakaman:

Talking about somebody having eye and comprehension problems go through what you wrote then be quick to go and hang yourself.
Vermin.

When you can't dispute my points you relied on auto correct just to make sure your still spewing trash..
Kontinue ass licking your allah buhari until herdsmen invade your village and use you to taste the sharpness of their machete..

Re: World Bank Reports Expansion In Nigerian Manufacturing Sector by wakaman: 10:49am On May 22, 2018
Lastsurvivor1,2,3,4
Kindly Bleep off,. Incoherent dunce.
Go and mingle with your kind.
Re: World Bank Reports Expansion In Nigerian Manufacturing Sector by dammie4j(m): 10:51am On May 22, 2018
rufusigbokwe:

True, but how many Nigerians can Manufacturing employ and pay well?
Switzerland built an economy on finance. There are countries who import almost everything but still net positive. We have a huge market yes, but also a large population. Digital can help us equip youths faster and get them earning even in foreign currency. How many manufacturing outfits are larger in valuation than the tech unicorns who are all less than 20 years old?

Laudable... Can't be better said

1 Like

Re: World Bank Reports Expansion In Nigerian Manufacturing Sector by GavelSlam: 10:54am On May 22, 2018
Gpbrainy:
Gej was in power for 5 out of the 6 years the report captured, how can you then attribute the growth to Buhari? 2015-2016 .[color=#990000][/color]

Can you read my contribution again?
Re: World Bank Reports Expansion In Nigerian Manufacturing Sector by progress69: 1:08pm On May 22, 2018
maxtop:
Don't be deceived this is a paid advert cuz majority of the so called companies has moved out of the country long time ago. No light, no good road, security is at the lowest ebb just to mention a few.

And it is no news that we import toothpick from China. Why do we have to rejoice over this stupid news. Abeg, next page jare.

So world bank was paid by Nigeria. I just tire for una. If na negative news now....u go w*ank ontop am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Bank Reports Expansion In Nigerian Manufacturing Sector by 400billionman: 3:03pm On May 22, 2018
wakaman:
Sai Baba.
Thank you Baba.
Your Integrity and visionary leadership would get us there.
Baba carry go 2019.
God bless you.
Okay so baba was in charge from 2008 to 2016?
Re: World Bank Reports Expansion In Nigerian Manufacturing Sector by wakaman: 3:23pm On May 22, 2018
400billionman:
Okay so baba was in charge from 2008 to 2016?

Never said that, but he is the present person of continuity in steering the nation forward so kudos to him presently.

Sai Baba.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Reports Expansion In Nigerian Manufacturing Sector by brainiac228(m): 9:47pm On May 22, 2018
wakaman:

Rightfully so, but bro always be fair, if this was bad news would you have extended all the way back? Also did he cause Nigeria's problems in his three years? He is the present leader so the accolades to him.
Thats a kind of true

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Can help me Register a Business Name/Company in Nigeria? / Oil Production May Rise By 297,000 BPD In Two Years - NAPIMS / How White Zimbabwean Farmers Are Revolutionising Poultry Production In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.