Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,994 members, 7,828,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Beyoncé Vs Rihanna: Who's The Real Queen? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyoncé Vs Rihanna: Who's The Real Queen? (348 Views)

Beyoncé Ft. Burna Boy – JA ARA E / Don’t Jealous Me: Beyoncé Ft. Tekno, Yemi Alade & Mr Eazi / Brown Skin Girl - Beyoncé Ft. Saint JHN, Wizkid & Blue Ivy Carter – Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé Vs Rihanna: Who's The Real Queen? by greatdude: 5:01am On May 22, 2018
Hello all, there is one winner for me here but I'd love to have your say in this matter.

People say Beyoncé is the Queen but comparing the quality of music they both churn out, for me Rihanna is easily the superior of the two. I know Queen Bee is well regarded for her musical prowess in her own rights and rightly so but if we would take away all the PR stuff, the celebrity status thing, the dancing skills, their social media following, etc etc and we focus omy in the quality of music they deliver to our doorstep, easily the winner has to be Riri.

What's your take?
Re: Beyoncé Vs Rihanna: Who's The Real Queen? by Abascoh: 8:43am On Jun 01, 2018
Beyonce is the Queen

(1) (Reply)

Watch New Video: DJ Spinall Ft. Kiss Daniel - Baba / Ice Prince – Big Daddy Ice (Hot Mp3) / "Nickels N Dimes" Shady Moderino Raps To A Jay Z Inspired Song (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.