Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Itchy Pubic Area, Scrotum And Groin Area - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itchy Pubic Area, Scrotum And Groin Area (743 Views)

Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area / Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair / Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itchy Pubic Area, Scrotum And Groin Area by liljaydee(m): 5:13am On May 22, 2018
Please doctors in the house, i have been experiencing this for the past 3 days.... constant itching in genital area. The is very more constant at night.... i just cant take my hands off the area all through the night... i keep feeling exciting when scratching and it gets more worse. And a pain rashes start spreading. I cant say if this is a normal infections or STI. DOCTORS in the should help me out on this.... embarassed embarassed
Re: Itchy Pubic Area, Scrotum And Groin Area by Nobody: 5:48am On May 22, 2018
It must be crabs. Do you have hair around the area? If so, go in the dark and flash a flashlight on the area. You should be able to see lice crawling. They lay nest in hair, so shave as well. Other than that, go see a medical professional so you can be properly diagnosed. You’re actually doing a disservice to yourself by going on this forum.
Re: Itchy Pubic Area, Scrotum And Groin Area by liljaydee(m): 6:07am On May 22, 2018
Thank you bro... am i to see dermatologist or a normal doctor?

Bolowolowo:
It must be crabs. Do you have hair around the area? If so, go in the dark and flash a flashlight on the area. You should be able to see lice crawling. They lay nest in hair, so shave as well. Other than that, go see a medical professional so you can be properly diagnosed. You’re actually doing a disservice to yourself by going on this forum.
Re: Itchy Pubic Area, Scrotum And Groin Area by Nobody: 7:40am On May 22, 2018
liljaydee:
Thank you bro... am i to see dermatologist or a normal doctor?

Since it’s skin related you can see a dermatologist, but a regular family or emergency doctor is fine. All the best.
Re: Itchy Pubic Area, Scrotum And Groin Area by liljaydee(m): 9:25am On May 22, 2018
okay

Bolowolowo:

Since it’s skin related you can see a dermatologist, but a regular family or emergency doctor is fine. All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Chronic Calcified Endometritis / Menstruation 101 Lecture: How To Use A Menstrual Cup / Skin Tag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.