Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

What To Do When Evil Dreams Persist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What To Do When Evil Dreams Persist. (445 Views)

I Was About Going Out When Evil Landed In My Compound, I Thought It's A Physical / When Evil Strikes... Hear What The Spirit Says / What To Do When Evil Dreams Persist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Evil Dreams Persist. by Revadebola: 7:24am On May 22, 2018
WHAT TO DO WHEN EVIL DREAMS PERSIST.

From my studies of the scriptures, I discovered that the devil and enemies are persistent in their pursuit and attacks.
You must have this understanding, that despite all deliverance ministrations you will undergo, the devil and enemies will still attack you once a while with evil dreams.

Ephesian 6:13, says "...... and having done all, to stand".

If the evil dreams still persist, these are practical things for you to do :
1. Immediately you wake up from such evil dreams, give yourself to at least one hour fervent prayers. Pray against the evil dreams you just had.
It is best to pray in tongues in such case. If you are a born again child of God, but you are not yet baptized in the Holy Spirit with experience of speaking in tongues, seek for the experience. You need it. Speaking in tongues is a spiritual weapon to use against evil dreams.
2. Declare to fast till 3pm. Once you wake up from persistent evil dreams, fast that day till at least 3pm of that day.
By your fasting immediately , you neutralize the power of the evil dreams.
3. Get scriptures against the evil dreams, meditate upon them and begin to audibly confess those scriptures against the evil dreams.
4. Be sensitive and obey the check, witness and impression of the Holy Spirit in your heart, so as to avoid the devil's implementation of the evil dreams.
5. Be watchful of where you go and your human interactions .
6. Live holy. If there is no loophole of sins in your life, the devil and enemies cannot manipulate evil dreams to come to pass in your life.
7. Begin to praise God with songs and dancing for your victory over the evil dreams.
Praise is an unbeatable spiritual weapon against evil dreams.
Spend at 30 minutes singing praises to God.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Lord help me not to give up.
2. I repent from every sins exposing me to evil dreams.
3. Holy Spirit make me more prayerful than before.
4. Lord help me to daily meditate upon the Bible.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract God’s Divine Favor / Churches In Nigeria To Pay Taxes; FG / Catholic Priest Attacked And Strangled On Altar By Man Who Screamed (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.