Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) (17697 Views)

Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze / Nigeria Army Neutralises Bandits In Katsina, Recovers Cows, Guns, Others (Photo) / Two Nigerians, 17 Others Arrested In Malaysia Over Romance Scam Of $19 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) by Rios: 10:42am On May 22, 2018
Quality20:
ds so-called killings are nothing but political, Benue ppl killing themselves to score points for PDP. By d time APC wins elections next year u won't hear of these so-called Fulani killings, till when next elections are coming up

U RE A FOOL & A CHILD

2 Likes

Re: Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) by neonly: 10:44am On May 22, 2018
Quality20:
ds so-called killings are nothing but political, Benue ppl killing themselves to score points for PDP. By d time APC wins elections next year u won't hear of these so-called Fulani killings, till when next elections are coming up

Waka

2 Likes

Re: Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) by johnmartus(m): 10:44am On May 22, 2018
IJOBA2:
WHY
because it will only encourage violence .
Re: Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) by ProfEinstein: 10:46am On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can categorically confirm that Catholicism is not Christianity.
And that the Lord is not happy with the Catholic church.
For their idolatery,
For kneeling to graven images
For their doctrine of Trinity,
For confessing to man,
For not reading the bible,
For giving Mary more honour than Jesus.
And lastly, for leading many astray.

That is probably why he has turned his face from them and let the herdsmen slaughter their priests.

Because Psalms 91 is explicit about how God preserves his own.
Anumanu go and take your meds and see your shrink today.
Ezi ofia

4 Likes

Re: Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) by FulaniTerrorist: 10:51am On May 22, 2018
THEY SAID FULANI JIHADISTS ARE NOT TERRORISTS, THEY ARE MERE CRIMINALS WHO FIGHT FOR THEIR SURVIVAL

Re: Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) by IJOBA2: 10:52am On May 22, 2018
johnmartus:
because it will only encourage violence .
TELL THAT TO YOUR NOBLE PROPHET BUHARI
Re: Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) by ReubenE(m): 10:54am On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For their idolatery,
For confessing to man,

That is probably why he has turned his face from them and let the herdsmen slaughter their priests.

Your comment is smacking with brazen stupidity and inhumanity.
For one to imagine that you are a human being is an insult to common sense.

The numerous pastors, Men of God in whatever place you worship or whatever religion you practice, that suffer the same fate, is it because they are not God's own.
The pentecostal churches and Mosques bomb on daily basis by Boko Haram... Is it because God turned a blind eye reason being that they are not his own?

I am very sure heaven and hell will reject you because you are not qualified to be part of any of them.
Very despicable line of thought

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) by bangging(m): 10:54am On May 22, 2018
johnmartus:
This should have not make public though. undecided
says who?
Re: Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) by tete7000(m): 10:56am On May 22, 2018
johnmartus:

Your reason?
Re: Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) by tete7000(m): 11:00am On May 22, 2018
ReubenE:

Your comment is smacking with brazen stupidity and inhumanity.
For one to imagine that you are a human being is an insult to common sense.

The numerous pastors, Men of God in whatever place you worship or whatever religion you practice, that suffer the same fate, is it because they are not God's own.
The pentecostal churches and Mosques bomb on daily basis by Boko Haram... Is it because God turned a blind eye reason being that they are not his own?

I am very sure heaven and hell will reject you because you are not qualified to be part of any of them.
Very despicable line of thought

The guy is not sane. Na today you just dey read his comment? I am even surprised he knows who heaven rejects and who is not rejected. Surprised he has an idea of who a Christian is or ought to be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) by johnmartus(m): 11:02am On May 22, 2018
IJOBA2:
TELL THAT TO YOUR NOBLE PROPHET BUHARI
I know I'm talking to a kid.
Re: Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) by Onchiz(m): 11:04am On May 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) by Onchiz(m): 11:11am On May 22, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) by comos: 11:11am On May 22, 2018
YET GOVERNOR ORTOM AND GEORGE AKUME ARE MORE CONCERN IN APC CONGRESSES
Re: Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) by chicent2k3(m): 11:16am On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For their idolatery,
For confessing to man,

Catholics should please convert to Pentecostal to be safe because Psalms 91 is explicit about how God preserves his own.
People before now have slammed and lambasted you but I will continue to pray for your ignorance.
You mentioned Pentecostal. Get this now, the Catholic church is Pentecostal and has its root right from when the Holy spirit descended on the apostles on Pentecost day. In other words, the real Pentecostal Church is the Catholic church. I need not write more but will continue to pray for your kind.

7 Likes

Re: Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) by Eketem: 11:23am On May 22, 2018
MYHUBBY:
Benue people are the most clueless persons on earth. this people has no value for their life, the Fulani should continue killing those dummies.

imagine killing is going on in their state and they still turn out in mass for APC useless congress

I have no pity for those nitwit that take political activities that has no impact in their lives to their humanity

The sad part is when the Benue people get dane guns and machetes to defend themselves soldiers will quickly arrest and parade them and you will join in accusing them of killing themselves to make Buhari look bad
Re: Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) by MrMcJay(m): 11:24am On May 22, 2018
Quality20:

If the killings are politically motivated to make APC look bad, doesn't commonsense tell you that the APC should stop the genocide since they're in charge of the security agencies?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) by ProPlay: 11:25am On May 22, 2018
May their families have the strength to bear.

1 Like

Re: Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) by sanandreas(m): 11:27am On May 22, 2018
johnmartus:

Where they killed privately? The Christian body would return the favour soon. Islamist sympathizer
Re: Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) by sanandreas(m): 11:31am On May 22, 2018
Quality20:

May your generation benefit from it. Now say amen

1 Like

Re: Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) by Lorenzop: 11:35am On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For their idolatery,
For confessing to man,

You always want to form controversial, but this time I won't over look your comment. What you just said is the height of ignorance, your grave ignorance and ineptitude precedes you, there is nothing the catholic does that isn't in the bible, challenge me to it and I will give u proofs with bible quotations,
So sad to see you are one of those fickle minded fellows this end time pastors got so cheap, you know the fastest way to gain congregation is to criticize the catholic church, in as much as I admit there may be flaws just like in any denomination as it is with every human institution, you clearly know nothing about catholic church, so just shut da fvck up....Your Pastor Rev King is about to be hanged

3 Likes

Re: Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) by AAlozie(m): 11:48am On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For their idolatery,
For confessing to man,

If I say what's on my mind now, I'll get a long ban.

1 Like

Re: Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) by Franagg(m): 11:55am On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For their idolatery,
For confessing to man,

A fool will always be a fool

1 Like

Re: Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 11:59am On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For their idolatery,
For confessing to man,

I am not a Catholic but stop this. Honour other people's convictions.

All the Apostles in the bible were killed and slaughtered and that does not mean God was not with them.

Be more matured and civilised!

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) by uyicos: 12:08pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For their idolatery,
For confessing to man,

your Stupidity is on the high side EWU

1 Like

Re: Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) by Terver90: 12:18pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For their idolatery,
For confessing to man,

Speak less of what you don't know

2 Likes

Re: Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) by Andy2274: 1:27pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For their idolatery,
For confessing to man,

. If all you have said is right it will be well with you but if not, so shall people make mockery of your death. People are mourning their loved ones you are here talking trash. I have seen your unguarded and hate post on this same topic. People will mock your dead body. You think because this is social media you can talk anyhow. God will pay you back. Your foolishness will continue forever.
Re: Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) by Mikeross62: 1:31pm On May 22, 2018
This is no longer funny anymore in this country

We buy from amazon and do eBay checkout
Re: Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) by IJOBA2: 2:10pm On May 22, 2018
johnmartus:
I know I'm a kid, please forgive me.
GO AND SIN NO MORE SON!
Re: Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) by ajebuter(f): 2:57pm On May 22, 2018
Quality20:

We are talking human lives, you are talking PDP and APC..

Do you have comprehension problem or you are just naturally moronic and retarded?

Who's talking politics in the face of this calamity in Middle Belt region??

Only a heartless and beastly soul would make such assertion..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

RSS Arrests Fake Policeman In Lagos Plying On An Illegal Route & Against Traffic / NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Drugs Worth Over N1billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.