Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Jobs Aka Civilized Slavery - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Jobs Aka Civilized Slavery (296 Views)

Modern Day Slavery At Dangote Refinery/fertilizer Project?!? / Parity, Equity Or Slavery: The Dilemma Of The Nigerian Health Sector Wage System / Inner Galaxy Steel Company, Abia: Modern Day Slavery In The Hands Of The Chinese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jobs Aka Civilized Slavery by EsvNwoye(m): 8:19am On May 22, 2018
I write: A friend of mine sometime ago, got a job to work with a real estate firm and we all celebrated over this- the gang I mean. It's a long time coming, after months of joblessness, but recently we started talking about the work situation and He said his boss always made him wash the company car he uses for work related purposes. I got confused on what advice to offer him, don't want him to lose the job; neither do I want him to be dehumanized. Please i need advice for him?

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Aim For Success If You Want It; Just Do What You Love And Believe In, And / Medhelp Doctors Create App That Can Reduce Patient-waiting Time In Hospital / Professional Training On Cctv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.