Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

TECNO Pouvoir 2 Full Specifications, Review And Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Pouvoir 2 Full Specifications, Review And Price (1708 Views)

TECNO Pouvoir 2 Air Complete Specifications, Review And Price / TECNO Pop 2 Pro Complete Specifications, Review And Price / Oukitel C8 Specifications /review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Pouvoir 2 Full Specifications, Review And Price by Nobody: 11:00am On May 22, 2018
Pouvoir is a French word which means 'power'  when translated to English language. TECNO Mobile has just manufactured a new L-series device called 'TECNO Pouvoir 2', this device is known for it's long-lasting battery.

The Pouvoir 2 comes with a mammoth-sized 5000mAH battery. Majority have been demanding for a phone with a long-lasting battery, great camera, good processor speed and 4G connectivity. It seems like TECNO have answered all of those demands with the new release of Pouvoir 2 smartphone.

TECNO Pouvoir 2 key specifications

Design and Display

Pouvoir 2 features a 6.0" 720 x 1440 pixels, IPS LCD display with tiny bezels. This device sports a plastic covering with an 18:9 screen ratio. It measures 159.8 x 76.8 x 8.5 mm in dimension. It sports a G-Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, E-Compass and a Fingerprint Sensor. It is available in City Blue, Midnight Black and Champagne Gold color.

OS and Software

Pouvoir 2 runs on Android 8.1 Oreo. It s powered by a MediaTek MT6737M 64-bit quad-core 1.3GHz Cortex-A53 ARM Mali-400 processor. It has a 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB using the MicroSD slot.

Camera

Since the production of the first TECNO Power series phone till the one before the Pouvoir 2, all Power series phones have poor cameras but the Pouvoir 2 is different. It has an 8MP front-facing camera  with portrait bokeh and a 13MP rear camera with auto-focus and LED flash.

Connectivity

Connectivity options includes, GSM/ WCDMA/ LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS, 4G, USB-OTG and microUSB v2.0.

Battery

The devices is powered by a 5000mAH non-removable battery which can stay up to 96 hours (4 days) without being plugged to power.

Price

TECNO Pouvoir 2 is currently priced at N47,000 in Nigeria.

Source - https://techinfo.com.ng/2018/05/22/tecno-pouvoir-2-full-specifications-review-and-price/

1 Share

Re: TECNO Pouvoir 2 Full Specifications, Review And Price by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:46am On May 26, 2018
Nice device
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 2 Full Specifications, Review And Price by scarycuteface(m): 10:29am On May 26, 2018
My concern is the 16GB ROM. Apart from that, design, display, battery and even the 4G feature makes it one to desire.
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 2 Full Specifications, Review And Price by FuckoffMOD: 11:07am On May 26, 2018
scarycuteface:
My concern is the 16GB ROM. Apart from that, design, display, battery and even the 4G feature makes it one to desire.
With wack processor undecided

Infinix and techno are out of my mind for now
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 2 Full Specifications, Review And Price by Freelancerx: 8:00am On May 27, 2018
scarycuteface:
I have my reservations. But I have a feeling this phone will be a sellout like the previous ones
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 2 Full Specifications, Review And Price by nonichuks: 8:22am On May 27, 2018
cool
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 2 Full Specifications, Review And Price by psoul12: 9:38am On May 27, 2018
Nice tecno
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 2 Full Specifications, Review And Price by Ejadike(m): 1:24pm On May 27, 2018
I love this device... I'm sure it'll generate lots of demand
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 2 Full Specifications, Review And Price by bravesoul247(m): 2:29pm On May 27, 2018
This device is good...
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 2 Full Specifications, Review And Price by psoul12: 5:23pm On May 28, 2018
bravesoul247:
This device is good...

Will love to know if you have gotten this device. If yes how is it cos I intend to purchase this device.
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 2 Full Specifications, Review And Price by tafat: 7:01am On May 29, 2018
This device is real power indeed
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 2 Full Specifications, Review And Price by scarycuteface(m): 6:23pm On May 30, 2018
FuckoffMOD:

With wack processor undecided

Infinix and techno are out of my mind for now
It's a budget phone and the processor is not wack. What did they do to leave your mind?
Re: TECNO Pouvoir 2 Full Specifications, Review And Price by samodan(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2018
scarycuteface:
It's a budget phone and the processor is not wack. What did they do to leave your mind?

The processor is actually wack for a smartphone in 2018. Shit is even running Android 8 on top.

Issorait sha
Na money, it's affordable and people will buy it.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung A8 2018 plus cash For Swap With neat Samsung galaxy S8 plus / Call Us For Free Solutions To Your Mobile Phones And Tablets / Sony Experia 8 Announced With 21:9 Screen And Snapdragon 630 Soc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.