Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket (48306 Views)

Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) / Driver Caught With A Dead Body Stuffed Inside A Bag In His Car In Imo (video) / Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 22, 2018
gypsey:
why? i am not surprised. murderers are just every day people like you and me, ussually people you never suspect, ,next door neighbours, the shop owner across the streets, that man/woman who is the first to help the neighbors, that man/ woman who alwyas smiles and appear happy even your own doctor, your gardener, house help and maybe your own brother.
believe it or not i know! grin

Sadly, you speak the truth!

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Xisnin(m): 10:01pm On May 22, 2018
Alwaysking:
Really?
Yes, and there are plenty others like him.
Probably using it for fraud.
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Freiburger(m): 10:54pm On May 22, 2018
dis one don chop sandwich taya. So he decided to upgrade to the next level.

Animal....hope justice will be served as soon as possible.
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by omohlexy: 11:00pm On May 22, 2018
OboOlora:
I ain’t even gonna judge cos I don’t know what happened prior to her death.

I remember my school days. My ex had taken some funny concoctions to be able to Bleep me well. Dude had an asthmatic attack when he was cumin and almost passed out. If he had died, I was already planning how I would lock his body up and set my apartment on fire claiming gas explosion!
C
No time!!!
I took my time to check ur photo just in case I run into you I will know how to avoid you. You have the talent of a serial killer and ritualist. Ur photo be like you no wear pant sef. Criminal mind!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by iukpe: 11:16pm On May 22, 2018
The way it appears to me, the girl might have died in his hands due to some other circumstance either a fight, drugs or illness and he was trying to dispose of the body. But all that is too bad anyway.
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Simbrixton(m): 2:46am On May 23, 2018
Guess what hes Igbo
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Simbrixton(m): 2:51am On May 23, 2018
penta:
Report says the guy na Igbo grin grin grin

If you watched the video he is igbo
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Simbrixton(m): 2:57am On May 23, 2018
Jungle justice people have issues, why not get confession out of the young man?
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by skales67(m): 3:58am On May 23, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
ALL the Aba Jews shamelessly denied he was a Biafuroan....

No surprise...they are heartless and shameless.

This is how they develop Lagos

So this is the latest tactics from the idiotic snakes of sudan? To see news of crimes concerning their brothers and shamelessly push it to the Igbos who are far more better than them?

Snakey...Who doesn't know that any ritual crime in Africa is perpetrated by a useless af*nja? cheesy cheesy

Didn't you hear "Kilode kilode" in the video

Continue living in denial of your crime-ridden cultural heritage in which ritual killing and rape is included.

Omoluabeast! grin grin

Cc: Izza, ihmotep

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Alwaysking: 4:38am On May 23, 2018
Xisnin:

Yes, and there are plenty others like him.
Probably using it for fraud.
Nawa o, nothing person no go see for Nairaland. shocked
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:07am On May 23, 2018
skales67:

So this is the latest tactics from the idiotic snakes of sudan? To see news of crimes concerning their brothers and shamelessly push it to the Igbos who are far more better than them?

Snakey...Who doesn't know that any ritual crime in Africa is perpetrated by a useless af*nja? cheesy cheesy

Didn't you hear "Kilode kilode" in the video

Continue living in denial of your crime-ridden cultural heritage in which ritual killing and rape is included.

Omoluabeast! grin grin

I hope for your sake you are joking otherwise you might need to be castrated to prevent you from breeding more foolish ipob yoots like you.

So if I hear Spanish people shouting "Ole Ole" in Madrid , they are automatically Yoruba because OLE means thief in Yoruba language?

Hehehehehe. I like making dumb "yoots" like you cry grin
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by nelsonebby(m): 7:59am On May 23, 2018
He killed because she flirts with other men cry

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by Dembuk2009: 8:23am On May 23, 2018
OboOlora:

I remember my school days. My ex had taken some funny concoctions to be able to Bleep me well. Dude had an asthmatic attack when he was cumin and almost passed out. If he had died, I was already planning how I would lock his body up and set my apartment on fire claiming gas explosion!

No time!!!

Did u also tie his legs prior to ur escapade?
Hmmmm.....I fear people much more than dealt animals!
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by chisure: 9:06am On May 23, 2018
Only God knows what went wrong between them, if only the dead could talk.
Useless man.
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by skales67(m): 9:13am On May 23, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

I hope for your sake you are joking otherwise you might need to be castrated to prevent you from breeding more foolish ipob yoots like you.

So if I hear Spanish people shouting "Ole Ole" in Madrid , they are automatically Yoruba because OLE means thief in Yoruba language?

Hehehehehe. I like making dumb "yoots" like you cry grin

You see your life? You just made yourself sound more foolish and dumb!

Go stand in the mirror and read what you just typed aloud and see if it makes sense.

Spanish people shouting,"Ole"

These snakes are dumber than I thought grin grin
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:19am On May 23, 2018
skales67:

[s]You see your life? You just made yourself sound more foolish and dumb!

Go stand in the mirror and read what you just typed aloud and see if it makes sense.

Spanish people shouting,"Ole"

These snakes are dumber than I thought grin grin[/s]

He pain am....to the marrow grin grin grin

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by skales67(m): 9:24am On May 23, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

He pain am....to the marrow grin grin grin

Illiterate hydraulic soup guzzling snakes always making use of the letter "H" where they should not and omitting it where it should be used!

Go back to school dumbo.

Oh...i just remembered, the schools in the South-Waste have all been turned into shrines. grin grin
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:27am On May 23, 2018
skales67:

[s]Illiterate hydraulic soup guzzling snakes always making use of the letter "H" where they should not and omitting it where it should be used!

Go back to school dumbo.

Oh...i just remembered, the schools in the South-Waste have all been turned into shrines. grin grin[/s]

grin grin grin

Suicide alert, bark more, it's very entertaining grin
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by skales67(m): 9:45am On May 23, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

grin grin grin

Suicide alert, bark more, it's very entertaining grin

Hahahahaha! Suicide is foreign to my kind. I will remain alive to berate and bash your stinking ewedu a*se here.

Unlike your useless Awo who became the first and only Otapiapia ambassador.

Idiotic snakes of Sudan love rat poison as a remedy to ease their pain. I can see you want to take the same route like your kind in the links below.

Do go ahead so this world will be rid of one callous open defecating republican snake cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/4144828/16-year-old-oau-student-commits-suicide

https://www.nairaland.com/4173310/why-yabatech-graduate-committed-suicide

https://www.nairaland.com/3807341/lagos-state-polytechnic-student-commits

Cc: Imhotep lzza onyeoga
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:58am On May 23, 2018
yoruba land is now turning into hausa land where killing is now the first duty to do every morning ....
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:02am On May 23, 2018
skales67:

[s]Hahahahaha! Suicide is foreign to my kind. I will remain alive to berate and bash your stinking ewedu a*se here.

Unlike your useless Awo who became the first and only Otapiapia ambassador.

Idiotic snakes of Sudan love rat poison as a remedy to ease their pain. I can see you want to take the same route like your kind in the links below.

Do go ahead so this world will be rid of one callous open defecating republican snake cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/4144828/16-year-old-oau-student-commits-suicide

https://www.nairaland.com/4173310/why-yabatech-graduate-committed-suicide

https://www.nairaland.com/3807341/lagos-state-polytechnic-student-commits

Cc: Imhotep lzza onyeoga[/s]

I am a dog trainer, say "WOOF" 3x grin grin grin
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by skales67(m): 10:18am On May 23, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

My father is a dog trainer, he says "WOOF" 3x grin grin grin

Ouch...I'll send some leftovers. grin grin
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:23am On May 23, 2018
skales67:
skales67 to his useless homosexual father:

Ouch...I'll send some leftovers. grin grin

tongue

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by skales67(m): 10:38am On May 23, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

tongue

What a lame comeback! You reply like a timid schoolgirl.

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by lozanni(m): 2:38pm On May 23, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

I am sure you feel proud of yourself.

My condolences...so pathetic. The useless Ritualist is igbo like you...deal with it!
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.nigerianmonitor.com/nigerian-man-arrested-for-killing-his-wife-abd-dumping-her-corpse-in-a-well/amp/

How about the one above? Afonja and Ipob always trying to outdo each other. Smh.
Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by adiyemama(m): 3:14pm On May 23, 2018
FOR GOOD QUALITY CCTV CAMERA, FOR CLEAN AND CLEAR CCTV INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE PLEASE CALL ON TRIPLE-G GLOBAL SOLUTIONS ON 08079876039 OR 07069586800

Re: Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket by tomdon(m): 5:05pm On May 23, 2018
OboOlora:

No time!!!

Omo mi doko doko
Oshe my dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today / Police Called To Arrest A Drunk White Woman Fighting In Lekki, Lagos / Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.