Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,899 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Am Confused I Need A Help From You People - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Am Confused I Need A Help From You People (565 Views)

What are the features of a poem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Confused I Need A Help From You People by onyiokah: 10:11am On May 26, 2010
I have two boy friends both of them loves me, and wants to marry me, one is outside the country while the other one is herewith me, the one that’s here with me have been very good kind and ok to me, he does whatever I ask him to do for me, he avoids whatever I ask him to avoid for me, all his problem is my happiness but he is older than me while the one outside gave me only four years. Please what do you advice me to do? If it happens that you are me, what will you do?
Re: Am Confused I Need A Help From You People by kennz(f): 10:58am On May 26, 2010
U are not a baby that you shouldnt know what to do. U habe sum1 here wu want to marry u and ure looking upto the one outsde. We ladies sumtimes out of longa-troat or grid will wanna make the rung choice for ourslf. If i were the one, i will tek a dcision dat'll favr me. U dnt dcide 4pipul expcially wen it cums to a lif tym partna. Look well b4 u leap so u wun regrt nd loos out cmpltly.
Re: Am Confused I Need A Help From You People by cbase: 12:57pm On May 28, 2010
hey ladies,
sorry to remind you, but here's a literary section
Do you mind going over to the Romance section
You'll get better views and advices over there.
wink

(1) (Reply)

A Call For Revolution-a Poem / The Grim Reaper / Regrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.