Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church (32744 Views)

Tonye Solomon Wins Guinness Most Steps Climbed On Ladder Balancing Ball On Head / Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool / Tonye Solomon Deeboi Swims Across A River With Ball On His Head. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by Mires: 3:50pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How can a real pastor interact with this guy with sprayed hair?

Listen to yourself. What's wrong with spraying of hair? In as much as I am not in support of it, if spraying of hair is actually bad, then go and read your Bible to learn who our Lord Jesus Christ was reaching out to.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by tectonotimes: 3:51pm On May 22, 2018
May God continue to bless the Apostle for his kindness. Do you think you can earn millions of naira via export business? Click on the first link on my signature for details.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by Emmyirab(m): 3:52pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How does the color of the guy's hair make him less worthy to talk to a pastor?

How does his hair color determine if he is a good person or a bad person?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by Kingstanding: 3:56pm On May 22, 2018
Ball jogging inside the Church. Jesus said my father's house is not for selling and buying ,what is the difference between ball jogging and selling and buying in the Church? I am here not to judge but God knows everyone's heart. You can deceive people but you can never deceive God.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by Sirpaul(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2018
orisirisi nothing wey we no go see finish
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by Akpacha(m): 4:01pm On May 22, 2018
The church of God is left in the hands of conmen, God help the church!
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by Nedfed(m): 4:02pm On May 22, 2018
I just pray pastor Suleiman deliverance will not take away this man juju talent if not, na hunger go bash him if he no spend dat 500k wisely.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by AngelicBeing: 4:03pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Jesus Christ ate with sinners

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by seankay(m): 4:04pm On May 22, 2018
The topic should rather be "Apostle Sulickman give football joggler 500k from the tithe and offering of his members"
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by abbeyty(m): 4:04pm On May 22, 2018
Half of the money will go to hair spray, the pastor try anyway

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by Kingstanding: 4:09pm On May 22, 2018
Ball jogging in the Church. Jesus said my father's house is not for buying and selling. What is the difference between ball jogging in the Church and buying and selling in my father's house Our Lord Jesus mentioned. Honestly so called men of God did not love Jesus or have any regard for him. If truly these so called men of God have Jesus in there heart they will surely do what will make Jesus be happy. Daddy Freeze is still Bette than 95% of so called men of God. They'd turned house of God to house of comedy. Can anyone do this poo in mosque? Capital NO. God will judge the so call teacher of law. My father is holy is house suppose to be holy.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by roqrules04(m): 4:15pm On May 22, 2018
The guy went for entertainment in the church or just for deliverance?
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by ikorodureporta: 4:19pm On May 22, 2018
Abudu2000:
Lol, abeg link to the video. I want laugh small grin

watch d vdeo here...

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by Witnes: 4:30pm On May 22, 2018
There's a say in my community that a female gender don't loose two things at a time, either u get married properly or get pregnant out of wedlock and Apostle Johnson have one of it "giving"
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by donnie(m): 4:33pm On May 22, 2018
thesicilian:
Nice gesture. Though the money belongs to the entire church (their tithes and offerings) and the pastor alone shouldn't take all the credit.

Who asked you?

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by daveblessed(m): 4:36pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

so you feel so u wey get "unsprayed" hair, holy pass dey guy abi..?
Na people like u make 2face sing d song "Holy Holy".
ahbeg try listen to the song over and over again , e go help u big time

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by FriendofGod: 4:42pm On May 22, 2018
Juggling a soccer ball for the elect exactly means what, Sule?

Sule, better repent. Repent!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by fweshlee(m): 4:43pm On May 22, 2018
So sad... Like a wise man said 'Christianity is entertainment'...
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by sprints1: 4:43pm On May 22, 2018
show off
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by thesicilian: 4:43pm On May 22, 2018
donnie:

Who asked you?
Lol. Me self dey wonder.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by daveblessed(m): 4:48pm On May 22, 2018
chrisxxx:
Bible on his head or football? Ayam not understanding.
Does he do this with every ball or only his ball?
Until I provide a ball and he does the same then will i believe this feat.
if Messi/Ronaldo were to be a Nigerian, you'd accuse him of using black magic.
I guess u don't have footballers as friends, if u did, then you'll have a rethink.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by ChimuchiYola(f): 4:50pm On May 22, 2018
Way to Go
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by Diso60090(m): 4:53pm On May 22, 2018
Greenbirth:
If our government can just help one person to grow like this. We would have gone far by now.

Alaye get your hustle tight
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 22, 2018
This apari man. So they are now playing football inside Church. And they'll say they are worshipping God abi?
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 22, 2018
fweshlee:
So sad... Like a wise man said 'Christianity is entertainment'...

That is not true Christianity. That's a sham. A performance put together by a con man, a fraudster who has found a way to trade the name of Jesus Christ for his daily bread.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by pat077: 4:56pm On May 22, 2018
If the guy is that good he shld be playing in Europe and not joggling in the street
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by HoodBillionaire: 4:56pm On May 22, 2018
why must they all fall to the ground
abegi
u dey balance ball for head
you nor fall down
see as he spray hair like dry pawpaw leaves
soon ey wee start drinkingbeer in church
what nonsense
entertainment now in church
aau off k students go hear am
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:59pm On May 22, 2018
APOSTLE-SULEMAN DESERVES GOSPEL SPANKING FOR TURNING THE HOUSE OF GOD INTO A PLAY FIELD.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by Rivguydee(m): 5:02pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Accuser of brethren! Who should he relate with? So because my hair is sprayed I should not come to church again?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by mubby4real(m): 5:06pm On May 22, 2018
Wait ooo, is it compulsory that when a Pastor touches ones forehead you must fall. cos i am not understanding.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by mubby4real(m): 5:19pm On May 22, 2018
Wait ooo, is it compulsory for one to fall when a pastor touches ones forehead, cos iyam not undastandin
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives Tonye Solomon Deeboi N500K After Performing In His Church by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:25pm On May 22, 2018
thesicilian:
Nice gesture. Though the money belongs to the entire church (their tithes and offerings) and the pastor alone shouldn't take all the credit.

Foolish Nwamaikpe copy this!!.
If u really want to be funny and still make sense a d same time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Betking.com ......Scam! Scam!! Scam!!! / Rivers United Players Protest; Prostrate To Beg Wike (Photos) / Nigeria’s Top Five Rated Players Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.