Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it (1601 Views)

Be Enlightened About The JOHESU Strike!!! / JOHESU Strike: Nigerian Government Threatens ‘no Work, No Pay’ Policy / Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it by OgaInnocent(m): 2:21pm On May 22, 2018
By the way, I am not. Doctor. I studied biochemistry/ Microbiology. However, i am not saying it for everone to believe it, but for the sake of sane minds that may wish to do critical analysis. But I have been an ardent observer of this JOHESU strike with NMA involvements.

First of all I will suggest a solution to the govt.

Who is JOHESU? They are:
Nurses
Medical laboratorians
Physiotherapists
Pharmacist
Cleaners
Security men
Technicians
Mortuary attendants
Morticians
Etc....

Except doctors

...there is no professional called JOHESU.

Advice 1:

JOHESU should be dissolved. And each profession should be reviews and paid commensurately. If possible let their salary be increased no matter how little, but not at par with doctors, because they are doctors. I also urge doctors to accept it, even though Johesu caused the fight by comparing their salary with that of a doctor, as if they are prohibited from becoming doctors.

There are two things that determine what you earn

1. The value you offer
2. The process involved in you becoming trained to be able to offer that value.

I want to tell people that,the people that earn least in any establishment are usually cleaners and messengers. It is not because the VALUE THEY OFFER is not valuable, but because THE PROCESS INVOLVED IN BECOMING A CLEANER costs little or nothing.

Now JOHESU claim they are working as a team with doctors... By the way, why can't they ask for salary increase without mentioning doctors??

I want to tell us that President Buhari and his personal driver and pilot are working as a team. So should buhari receive same pay with his driVer? is Buhari's salary suppose to be mentioned when the salary structure of his driver is being discussed?

The answer is no.and the reason is simple. You cannot discuss what it takes to be a driver When you talking about what it takes to be a president.
So JOHESU should stop bringing doctors into their case, they take their case to the govt (their employers) and settle.

The more they say doctors are maltreating them ,the more they provoke them the more because, No doctor will ever go to the ward and start nursing patients. No doctor is ready to go to lab and be doing widal test or malaria test, no doctor is willing to be a cleaner, a mortician or a driver etc.
Rather ,it is the other way round. Johesu is always comparing abroad, if you go abroad and mistakingly call a nurse a doctor, he or she will correct you and tell you that he is a nurse and not a doctor. That is what we call pride of profession. Try it in Nigeria and call a med lab scientist a doctor, he will first smile,remove his specs, arrange his tie, and then answer you: "/how are you" with a smile of fulfilment.

In Nigeria, as longer you are driving in and out of the hospital everyday, you are doctor. Tell me,if you are a doctor why won't you be proud ? We say doctors are proud ,but the same JOHESU are making them more proud,by trying to be doctors by all means. Doctors have noticed this, and are proud and jealous of their profession. It is natural to be so. Even God told us that he is a jealous God.

Why can't these guys be proud as a nurse, as a pharmacist, as a med lab scientists, as a physiotherapist, as a driver. Etc. Then if you want to answer doctor, you go and buy jamb.

Advice 2:
Government should outsource every profession in health sector.

Those are the two suggestions for the government. If you have a superior argument, bring it on...

sscripturas@gmail.com

4 Likes

Re: JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it by OgaInnocent(m): 2:46pm On May 22, 2018
Another case scenario is saying C Ronaldo and any other realmadrid footballer are team mates, and because they work as a team, they should receive the same pay.

1 Like

Re: JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it by Paperwhite(m): 2:56pm On May 22, 2018
Balance insightful writeup.Ngwa,ndi JOHESU over to unu

1 Like

Re: JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it by OgaInnocent(m): 3:01pm On May 22, 2018
Paperwhite:
Balance insightful writeup.Ngwa,ndi JOHESU over to unu
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it by JoannaSedley(f): 3:07pm On May 22, 2018
Your article does not make sense.

Lack of respect for others.
The same grandstanding NMA is known for.
Same -go and buy jamb form level of argument.

Go to Ugombas thread and see solutions being proffered from unbiased perspectives

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it by OgaInnocent(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2018
JoannaSedley:
Your article does not make sense.

Lack of respect for others.
The same grandstanding NMA is known for.
Same -go and buy jamb form level of argument.

Go to Ugombas thread and see solutions being proffered from unbiased perspectives

Outline the statement in the writeup that is disrespectful. Who told you, that ugomba thread was bought by JOHESU, check the first ten commenters and their previous threads. I know the amarabae of a lady. She is a nurse. You don't even know what is happening.

Meanwhile am waiting for my disrespectful statement.

1 Like

Re: JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it by Solababa91(m): 3:19pm On May 22, 2018
OgaInnocent:
By the way, I am not. Doctor. I studied biochemistry/ Microbiology. However, i am not saying it for everone to believe it, but for the sake of sane minds that may wish to do critical analysis. But I have been an ardent observer of this JOHESU strike with NMA involvements.

First of all I will suggest a solution to the govt.

Who is JOHESU? They are:
Nurses
Medical laboratorians
Physiotherapists
Pharmacist
Cleaners
Security men
Technicians
Mortuary attendants
Morticians
Etc....

Except doctors

...there is no professional called JOHESU.

Advice 1:

JOHESU should be dissolved. And each profession should be reviews and paid commensurately. If possible let their salary be increased no matter how little, but not at par with doctors, because they are doctors. I also urge doctors to accept it, even though Johesu caused the fight by comparing their salary with that of a doctor, as if they are prohibited from becoming doctors.

There are two things that determine what you earn

1. The value you offer
2. The process involved in you becoming trained to be able to offer that value.

I want to tell people that,the people that earn least in any establishment are usually cleaners and messengers. It is not because the VALUE THEY OFFER is not valuable, but because THE PROCESS INVOLVED IN BECOMING A CLEANER costs little or nothing.

Now JOHESU claim they are working as a team with doctors... By the way, why can't they ask for salary increase without mentioning doctors??

I want to tell us that President Buhari and his personal driver and pilot are working as a team. So should buhari receive same pay with his driVer? is Buhari's salary suppose to be mentioned when the salary structure of his driver is being discussed?

The answer is no.and the reason is simple. You cannot discuss what it takes to be a driver When you talking about what it takes to be a president.
So JOHESU should stop bringing doctors into their case, they take their case to the govt (their employers) and settle.

The more they say doctors are maltreating them ,the more they provoke them the more because, No doctor will ever go to the ward and start nursing patients. No doctor is ready to go to lab and be doing widal test or malaria test, no doctor is willing to be a cleaner, a mortician or a driver etc.
Rather ,it is the other way round. Johesu is always comparing abroad, if you go abroad and mistakingly call a nurse a doctor, he or she will correct you and tell you that he is a nurse and not a doctor. That is what we call pride of profession. Try it in Nigeria and call a med lab scientist a doctor, he will first smile,remove his specs, arrange his tie, and then answer you: "/how are you" with a smile of fulfilment.

In Nigeria, as longer you are driving in and out of the hospital everyday, you are doctor. Tell me,if you are a doctor why won't you be proud ? We say doctors are proud ,but the same JOHESU are making them more proud,by trying to be doctors by all means. Doctors have noticed this, and are proud and jealous of their profession. It is natural to be so. Even God told us that he is a jealous God.

Why can't these guys be proud as a nurse, as a pharmacist, as a med lab scientists, as a physiotherapist, as a driver. Etc. Then if you want to answer doctor, you go and buy jamb.

Advice 2:
Government should outsource every profession in health sector.

Those are the two suggestions for the government. If you have a superior argument, bring it on...

sscripturas@gmail.com

First, security men and cleaners are not part of JOHESU, JOHESU is made up of licensed professionals please correct that. And please stop reeling falsehood to the public JOHESU is not asking for same salary as Doctors, both are on different salary scale, so that cannot be possible, what JOHESU is asking for is justification (if you increased the Doctors salary twice why not give us same). Mind you the salary was not equal before that of the Doctors we're increased so there is no point misleading the public that JOHESU want to see at par with the Doctors. The answer to tour second question is that the Doctors salary would always be made as a point if reference because both parties (JOHESU and NMA we're both on same salary scale before) so there is no how you'll talk about the health sector salary structure and you will want to forget the origin. Let me also lecture you or inform you that even the JOHESU amalgamates do not earn equal pay/salaries. So stop misleading the public that JOHESU wants to be at par with Doctors when even it's constituents do not get equal pay, and mind you this issue is not all about salary why are you not talking about the other issues JOHESU is asking for aside salary? There is the management personnel issue, there is the consultancy issue and all others, how is being a Consultant in Physiotherapy going to affect that of Doctor's, or being a Doctor of Pharmacy? wouldn't it help Foster service delivery? because a consultant physiotherapist or a Doctor of Pharmacy would have had more knowledge base, skill and exposure than just a Senior Physiotherapist or a Pharmacist and ditto in the service delivery.

5 Likes

Re: JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it by JoannaSedley(f): 3:27pm On May 22, 2018
OgaInnocent:

Outline the statement in the writeup that is disrespectful. Who told you, that ugomba thread was bought by JOHESU, check the first ten commenters and their previous threads. I know the amarabae of a lady. She is a nurse. You don't even know what is happening.

Meanwhile am waiting for my disrespectful statement.
I prefer the unbiased right ups in that thread than this one you have here. All I see here is the same grandstanding of NMA. I am not moved by the biochemistry degree holder opening lines.

Ugomba made an opening without leaning towards one profession. He threw it open for all to comment, and suggest.

there is no professional called JOHESU.
But yours reeks of biased opinions from the above statement. Do you know that doctors where once members of this union.

Sorry for derailing your thread anyway. You may mention but I am done here.
Re: JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it by OgaInnocent(m): 3:31pm On May 22, 2018
Solababa91:

First, security men and cleaners are not part of JOHESU, JOHESU is made up of licensed professionals please correct that. And please stop reeling falsehood to the public JOHESU is not asking for same salary as Doctors, both are on different salary scale, so that cannot be possible, what JOHESU is asking for is justification (if you increased the Doctors salary twice why not give us same). Mind you the salary was not equal before that of the Doctors we're increased so there is no point misleading the public that JOHESU want to see at par with the Doctors. The answer to tour second question is that the Doctors salary would always be made as a point if reference because both parties (JOHESU and NMA we're both on same salary scale before) so there is no how you'll talk about the health sector salary structure and you will want to forget the origin. Let me also lecture you or inform you that even the JOHESU amalgamates do not earn equal pay/salaries. So stop misleading the public that JOHESU wants to be at par with Doctors when even it's constituents do not get equal pay, and mind you this issue is not all about salary why are you not talking about the other issues JOHESU is asking for aside salary? There is the management personnel issue, there is the consultancy issue and all others, how is being a Consultant in Physiotherapy going to affect that of Doctor's, or being a Doctor of Pharmacy? wouldn't it help Foster service delivery? because a consultant physiotherapist or a Doctor of Pharmacy would have had more knowledge base, skill and exposure than just a Senior Physiotherapist or a Pharmacist and ditto in the service delivery.

Why not say, "Govt please increase our salary" than saying "since you increased the salary of doctors, increase ours".

Maybe you dont know, go to hospitals today, its only doctors you will see. Even those that on generator are on strike, ...and you are busy emphasizing " pls don't mislead the public" . lolz, that's how we know you people, politicians, always playing the "don't mislead the public" game.

I did not also hear your comments about JOHESUites answering doctors, thereby relegating their own profession and making the doctors more proud? or am I also misleading the public on that?

How about ,the govt outsourcing the health sector?

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it by OgaInnocent(m): 3:33pm On May 22, 2018
JoannaSedley:
I prefer the unbiased right ups in that thread than this one you have here. All I see here is the same grandstanding of NMA. I am not moved by the biochemistry degree holder opening lines.

Ugomba made an opening without leaning towards one profession. He threw it open for all to comment, and suggest.

there is no professional called JOHESU.
But yours reeks of biased opinions from the above statement. Do you know that doctors where once members of this union.

Sorry for derailing your thread anyway. You may mention but I am done here.
You have issues with comprehension.work on it.
My point is that, there is NO profession called JOHESU. Its just different persons coming together.they offer different values and should agitate differently.
Re: JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it by JoannaSedley(f): 3:41pm On May 22, 2018
OgaInnocent:

My point is that, there is profession called JOHESU. Its just different persons coming together.they offer different values and should agitate differently.

cool
Re: JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it by Solababa91(m): 3:56pm On May 22, 2018
Thank God you earlier emphasized you are a biochemist, if you we're to be a medical personnel I wouldn't have replied you so I am doing this to lecture you and all others that might have been misled that:
1. JOHESU made it's plight and grievances known to the govt and not Doctors long before this strike and that it should be known that the govt acceded to it's request only for it not to implement it as it common to Nigerian Govt and that the statement that brought the name Doctors to this exercise was from the Minister of Health (probably being a medical doctor) that what JOHESU wanted was an equal salary to Doctors' just to win public sympathy (he is a politician and so am not surprised to hear that from him) and findings showed that it was NMA who blocked the implementation through one of it's member(The Hon Minister of Health).

2. That generators of health establishment or hospitals are all out off would probably be a directive from the hospital management (which all comprises of Doctors because they know and agree that if JOHESU members are not working, the hospital is automatically shut down and little or none can be done, that is to show you how important JOHESU is to the system.

3. Let me also lecture you that the word Doctor is also used in other profession in the health sector but because of the decay in our health sector we are still operating a crude curriculum. Take for an example in Afghanistan there is Doctor of Physiotherapy, even in Europe and U. S. but because the ministry of health in Nigeria is filled with MEDICAL DOCTORS that would not be allowed to be included in it Nigeria counterpart. Go and do your research about this (I mean Doctors in other health care discipline). Nigeria Society of Physiotherapist (NSP) at least am sure if I still fighting these at the moment. So that a JOHESU member want to be called a Dr or likes to be called one is not over bound.

The answer to your last question can be seen in the other thread you directed me from. I hope have been a able to answer your questions and lecture you and also assert my earlier claim that you are misleading the public?. Please do your research about what you don't know before making claim or assertions. Thanks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it by Solababa91(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2018
OgaInnocent:

My point is that, there is profession called JOHESU. Its just different persons coming together.they offer different values and should agitate differently.

There is strength in numbers I believe you know? The Medical Doctors have numerical strength than all other professionals in the health sector, hence the amalgation of these professionals to fight a common fight. Cleared?

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it by OgaInnocent(m): 4:14pm On May 22, 2018
Solababa91:

There is strength in numbers I believe you know? The Medical Doctors have numerical strength than all other professionals in the health sector, hence the amalgation of these professionals to fight a common fight. Cleared?
In other words, the almagamation is politically motivated to fight doctors?

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it by OgaInnocent(m): 4:24pm On May 22, 2018
Solababa91:
Thank God you earlier emphasized you are a biochemist, if you we're to be a medical personnel I wouldn't have replied you so I am doing this to lecture you and all others that might have been misled that:
1. JOHESU made it's plight and grievances known to the govt and not Doctors long before this strike and that it should be known that the govt acceded to it's request only for it not to implement it as it common to Nigerian Govt and that the statement that brought the name Doctors to this exercise was from the Minister of Health (probably being a medical doctor) that what JOHESU wanted was an equal salary to Doctors' just to win public sympathy (he is a politician and so am not surprised to hear that from him) and findings showed that it was NMA who blocked the implementation through one of it's member(The Hon Minister of Health).

2. That generators of health establishment or hospitals are all out off would probably be a directive from the hospital management (which all comprises of Doctors because they know and agree that if JOHESU members are not working, the hospital is automatically shut down and little or none can be done, that is to show you how important JOHESU is to the system.

3. Let me also lecture you that the word Doctor is also used in other profession in the health sector but because of the decay in our health sector we are still operating a crude curriculum. Take for an example in Afghanistan there is Doctor of Physiotherapy, even in Europe and U. S. but because the ministry of health in Nigeria is filled with MEDICAL DOCTORS that would not be allowed to be included in it Nigeria counterpart. Go and do your research about this (I mean Doctors in other health care discipline). Nigeria Society of Physiotherapist (NSP) at least am sure if I still fighting these at the moment. So that a JOHESU member want to be called a Dr or likes to be called one is not over bound.

The answer to your last question can be seen in the other thread you directed me from. I hope have been a able to answer your questions and lecture you and also assert my earlier claim that you are misleading the public?. Please do your research about what you don't know before making claim or assertions. Thanks.
Your No. 2 sounds funny. Was the hospital shut down when doctors treated striking JOHESU members that had accident?
Smh.

That Afghanistan have doctor on physiotherapy does not make it a working template in Nigeria.

For now, they are still fighting for it, they have not achieved it, so let them stop answering doctors and be proud of their own. It doesn't hurt. The more they acclaim themselves to be doctors, the more they reduce themselves to nothing. What does it take to be proud of what you are for crying out loud?

By the way, what's your profession? Are a JOHESUite?

1 Like

Re: JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it by Solababa91(m): 4:25pm On May 22, 2018
OgaInnocent:

In other words, the almagamation is politically motivated to fight doctors?

Politics cannot be ruled out in any commity of persons I hope you know? However the amalgamation is not to fight doctors rather to fight collectively for their collective rights. Stop bringing Doctors into this. You earlier asked how Doctors were brought into this and I explained earlier. You will agree with me that the Government of Nigeria over the years have made or conditioned it's workers to believe strike is the only way to get what you want from government. This is bad but Nigerians have been made to believe sit is the only way. So Sir, JOHESU is not made to fight anybody rather to get their collective right. OK?

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it by Solababa91(m): 4:31pm On May 22, 2018
OgaInnocent:

Your No. 2 sounds funny. Was the hospital shut down when doctors treated striking JOHESU members that had accident?
Smh.

That Afghanistan have doctor on physiotherapy does not make it a working template in Nigeria.

For now, they are still fighting for it, they have not achieved it, so let them stop answering doctors and be proud of their own. It doesn't hurt. The more they acclaim themselves to be doctors, the more they reduce themselves to nothing. What does it take to be proud of what you are for crying out loud?

The Doctors are not on strike so they ought to be at work, whether JOHESU is on strike or not if they are not there then they should be answerable in an IDEAL SETTING. And mind you, I did not only mention Afghan in my reply, US, Europe and the developed countries of the world which we are looking up to their practices have these in their curriculum so why not we? I do not know your qualification but if you are aspiring to be a Prof wouldn't you be happy whenever someone calls you Prof even though you are not yet one. That we are happy to be called Dr means we know our worth and that patients too know our worth.

I am a proud Physiotherapists and also a proud member of JOHESU

7 Likes

Re: JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it by Amarabae(f): 8:16pm On May 22, 2018
OgaInnocent:
Another case scenario is saying C Ronaldo and any other realmadrid footballer are team mates, and because they work as a team, they should receive the same pay.
You read Microbiology/Biochemistry.
I know your issue,
You thought that you will compete with Medical laboratory scientists in hospital laboratory but got a big shock.
So you are out to attack Johesu especially med lab scientists out of bitterness.
Tell me one johesu profession that your microbiology or biochemistry is better than!
Show some respect.
And about your issue of answering doc,
What do you call a non medical doctor with PhD?
So why making noise?
If someone who has no PhD neither is he a medical doctor is seen answering doctor, then it's wrong.
Don't generalize.

1 Like

Re: JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it by rotadeco27: 9:33pm On May 22, 2018
Solababa91:

The Doctors are not on strike so they ought to be at work, whether JOHESU is on strike or not if they are not there then they should be answerable in an IDEAL SETTING. And mind you, I did not only mention Afghan in my reply, US, Europe and the developed countries of the world which we are looking up to their practices have these in their curriculum so why not we? I do not know your qualification but if you are aspiring to be a Prof wouldn't you be happy whenever someone calls you Prof even though you are not yet one. That we are happy to be called Dr means we know our worth and that patients too know our worth.

I can't laugh ooooo, so u like to answer to title doctor because u aspire to be come doctor of physiotherapy or whatever ..... Hmmmmmm. Even in the developed world when a PhD holder introduces his or herself , he or she will attach the area of study there like I'm Dr. Teriy , a physiotherapist, I'm Dr. Jaguar , a sociologist.
It is only the medical doctors that have right to answer to that title without adding the above . The writer has given u guys very good pieces of advice . Be proud of whatever u are doing. All these cat and dog relationship with doctors will not do any good for the country. Haba!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it by cheezy4real(m): 10:28pm On May 22, 2018
Solababa91:

Am a proud physiotherapist.
Re: JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it by WesleyPepper: 10:30pm On May 22, 2018
Amarabae:

I know your issue,
You thought that you will compete with Medical laboratory scientists in hospital laboratory but got a big shock.
So you are out to attack Johesu especially med lab scientists out of bitterness.
Tell me one johesu profession that your microbiology or biochemistry is better than!
Show some respect.
So why making noise?
If someone who has no PhD neither is he a medical doctor is seen answering doctor, then it's wrong.
Don't generalize.

This is the same hypocrite who is fond of complaining about how doctors look down on everyone.
But the bitter auxilliary nurse is here thrashing microbiology and biochemistry.

By the way, scientists from the basic medical sciences such as biochemistry, biology and physiology are pioneering all the recent advancements in medicine .

E.g the guys that won nobel prize in medicine for their findings about the molecular mechanisms controlling circadian rhythm.

Lastly, doctors won't form cool cats anymore. We won't allow you charlatans to get via the backdoor what we toiled for with our sweat and blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 22, 2018
rotadeco27:

I can't laugh ooooo, so u like to answer to title doctor because u aspire to be come doctor of physiotherapy or whatever ..... Hmmmmmm. Even in the developed world when a PhD holder introduces his or herself , he or she will attach the area of study there like I'm Dr. Teriy , a physiotherapist, I'm Dr. Jaguar , a sociologist.
It is only the medical doctors that have right to answer to that title without adding the above . The writer has given u guys very good pieces of advice . Be proud of whatever u are doing. All these cat and dog relationship with doctors will not do any good for the country. Haba!

Dr is just a title Sir and some surgeons don't even call themselves Drs.
I am a physiotherapist and I am tired of telling my clients/patients that I am a physiotherapist, even though i still make concrete efforts to tell them i am one, for the promotion of my profession. They see anyone who makes them better or treat them as doctors. Which is what a physiotherapist does, treatment.

A patient walks into a physiotherapy clinic with a sign " physiotherapy department" boldly written, sees my name tag and still calls me a doctor. Should I put a gun on his head or chase him away from the clinic.

Being called a doctor doesn't make my work better, it is what I have to offer that counts. This also applies to MBBS guys if you are called a Dr and all you do is harm a patient, of what use is the name Dr.

I have even heard a physician (MBBS Dr) say a dentist isn't a real doctor.

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it by kolapo2370(m): 8:10am On May 23, 2018
OgaInnocent:

Smh.

young man be calm and allow your self to be tutored by one who is willing to offer u free education even though it has been abolished
You don't sound neutral or probably u have been uatotunned to oppose Johesu members.
Points you stated in ur post shows u lack knowledge of what u are talking about.
And to highlight ur mediocrity, the accident Vitctimes at UBTH are not Johesu members. They are outsourced contract cleaners. Arrgue with your keyboard by asking goggle .
I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it by OgaInnocent(m): 8:43am On May 23, 2018
Solababa91:

To become a doc, go and study medicine and surgery. Or u go for PhD. ..wait, so u r aspiring to be a doc? And not a physiotherapist which you are You just highlighted the inferiority complex worrying u guys...You have configured your mind that a doc is Superior to a physiotherapist, that's y u pple kip chasing shadows. Doctors will continue to suppress you guys. Its not about chanting on nairaland, when the discussion table is full. Levels change.

There is no short cut in life. To be a medical doctor, study medicine, to be academic doctor, go for PhD. You are a physiotherapist, be proud of it, make it a jealous profession, stop looking for "doctorship" . self worth is what you johesu guys lack. Tufiakwa!
CC: amarabae

1 Like

Re: JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it by OgaInnocent(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2018
Amarabae:

I know your issue,
Show some respect.
So why making noise?
Don't generalize.

you see your hypocrisy A biochemist cannot compete with med lab scientists, but a med lab scientists, a nurse, want to compete with a doctor

Can you now see how your hypocrisy, unintellingence, inferiority complex, and naivity have been effortlessly publicized?

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it by OgaInnocent(m): 8:57am On May 23, 2018
Lalasticlala, seun, please come in and give this a wider coverage. It worth it. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it by Amarabae(f): 9:06am On May 23, 2018
OgaInnocent:

you see your hypocrisy A biochemist cannot compete with med lab scientists, but a med lab scientists, a nurse, want to compete with a doctor

How exactly are nurses,med lab want to compete with a doctor?
Did johesu say pay us what you pay doctors?
Or you just want to make noise.
Re: JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it by utytill(m): 9:44am On May 23, 2018
OgaInnocent:

Thank you.
last I checked, Johesu and NMA are trade unions not professions.
Re: JOHESU strike: Cause of problem + Solution to it by OgaInnocent(m): 12:45pm On May 23, 2018
Amarabae:

How exactly are nurses,med lab want to compete with a doctor?
Did johesu say pay us what you pay doctors?
Or you just want to make noise.
Where do you base?
Will love to meet you.

(1) (Reply)

Oriflame Pimples/acne And Black Spots Set. Sure route to flawless skin / Sales Of Acuson Computed Sonography-asking Price 1.5 Million Naira / Spain Treats First Case Of Ebola As Nun And Priest Test Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.