Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Time For Apple Watch To Get A Watch Face Store - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Time For Apple Watch To Get A Watch Face Store (346 Views)

Are You Looking For Apple Service Center In Lucknow / Apple Is Developing Its Own Microled Screens For Apple Watches / Which Should I Go For Apple Marc Pro Book Or Gateway Core I3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time For Apple Watch To Get A Watch Face Store by JeanJackson124: 2:40pm On May 22, 2018
Apple's developer conference WWDC is happening in less than two weeks, with lots of expected news on iOS 12, Macs, iPads and yes, the next version of its Apple Watch software. And while there are plenty of things I'd like to see in Watch OS 5, there's one thing I want most of all: a watch face store. It needs to happen, and it needs to happen now.

I like watch faces. A lot. In fact, it's the main reason I love smartwatches. The fun of a watch is how you can change the face. Show off something new. Make it feel different.

Unfortunately, the Apple Watch has a tiny number of available faces. Mickey and Minnie Mouse are probably the most famous, and Apple adds a few more each year, but they're limiting. I'm bored with them. And customization is limited: You can set your own photo as the background, but you can't add any complications.

Speciality designer-made watch faces, activity-specific ones, ones that can be even more customized. Let the Apple Watch finally adopt as many watch face personalities as the bands I can strap onto it. Maybe that'll happen, in a few weeks.

https://naijatechstar..com.ng/2018/05/time-for-apple-watch-to-get-watch-face.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Africa In Spotlight At Paris Tech Fair In May / Direct to AC LED: Abuja. AMAZING LIGHTING POWER. Forget Step Down Power Pack!! / Hp Omen Laptops: Perfect For Gaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.