Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Unilag Postgraduate Past Questions & Answers For 2018/2019 Entrance Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Postgraduate Past Questions & Answers For 2018/2019 Entrance Exams (9496 Views)

Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams / FG Bans Underage Candidates From Taking Common Entrance Exams / Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Postgraduate Past Questions & Answers For 2018/2019 Entrance Exams by hydee123(m): 2:45pm On May 22, 2018
This page is for ordering Unilag postgraduate Entrance Past questions and Answers (MBA, MSc & PGD) materials for the entrance exams. These materials are not always easy for us to get since Unilag does not allow students to take the materials away after each exams. Somehow we are able to provide them for you guys since we also are in the system.

We normally advise that students should treat these materials with all seriousness. Studying these materials is a guarantee that all will turn out well during the exams
Unilag postgraduate Entrance past questions & answers are available in soft copy(PDF format to be sent to your mail) while others are in hard copy(paper) to be picked up in Unilag.
We are working hard to make sure everything is available in soft copy because we know many of you might not be able to come all the way to Unilag due to busy schedules.
Below are the list of the available courses that we currently have in soft copy(PDF format to be forwarded to your mail) and their prices. You can order for yours to be sent to your email now!
If your own Unilag Postgraduate Entrance Past Questions and Answers course is not listed, please call any of the two numbers at the end of this post to know how you can get the hard copy(paper).

All Departments Under Masters Of Arts & Social Science Education(All Courses) -
PGD Physics( Electronics option)
Master Physics (Pure, applied, Electronics, Medical options)
PGD Mathematics -
PGD Statistics -
Msc Mathematics -
Msc Statistics -
M.A International Relations -
Msc Microbiology -
Msc Political Science -
M.Ed Educational Administration & Planning -
M. Ed Educational Psychology-
M. Ed Economics Education —-
M.Ed English Education -
M.Ed Christian Religious Studies -
Postgraduate Diploma In Education(PGDE)
Msc Mass Communication -
Msc Biochemistry -
Msc Medical Microbiology
Msc Medical Parasitology -
Masters of Information teChnology(MIT) -
Msc Publich Health(All Options) -
Masters Of Public Health(MPH) -
Masters In International Law & Diplomacy MILD) -
Masters Of Law (L.L.M) -
Msc Sociology
Masters of Criminology –
M.A History & Strategic Studies -
M.A English Language
M.A English Literature
Masters in Diplomacy & Strategic studies –
Masters Of Education In Early childhood education –
Msc Estate Management –
Masters In Facility Management –
Msc Accounting -
PGD Accounting -
Msc Marketing -
Msc Organisation Behaviour -
Msc Psychology(All option
Masters Of managerial psychology -
Masters of Risk Management -
Msc Risk Management -
Msc Computer Science -
Msc Cell Biology & Genetics
PGD Cell Biology & Genetics
Msc Environmental Biology
Pgd Computer Sceience
Pgd Mass Communication
Msc Chemical Engineering
Master of Process Engineering(MPE)
Pgd Chemical Engineering
Pgd Metallurgy and Materials Engineering
Msc Metallurgy and Materials Engineering
Pgd Electrical electronics engineering
Msc Electrical electronics engineering
Masters Of Business Administration(MBA)
Masters In Project Management(MPM)
Masters Of Geographical Information System(MGIS
Msc Geography(all options under geography)
Msc Analytical Chemistry
Msc Economics
PGD Economics
Msc Finance
PGD Finance
Msc Chemistry
Masters In Public Admin(MPA)
Msc Environmental Chemistry
Masters Of Developmental Finance
Msc Management
Masters In Public & International Affairs(MPIA)
Msc Environmental toxicology and pollution management
Msc Human Resource Management or Industrial Relationsions & Personnel Management(IRPM)
Masters of industrial and Labour relations(MILR)
Msc Employment and Labour studies(MELS)
Other Unilag Postgraduate Entrance Past Questions and Answers courses are available in hard copy format and we are currently working to convert them to soft copy.

http://www.universityadmissionconsult.com/2018/05/unilag-postgraduate-past-questions.html
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Past Questions & Answers For 2018/2019 Entrance Exams by habdulharsix(m): 10:48am On Jul 01, 2018
Good morning Madam, Please I intend to put in for MSc Marketing in UNILAG and I don't know if you can help with the past questions. olamide.abdulazeez@yahoo.com

Thanks in anticipation

May God bless you.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Past Questions & Answers For 2018/2019 Entrance Exams by SIXTUSANTHONY(m): 11:58am On Mar 27, 2019
I just stumbled upon one website http://www.academia.com.ng/unilag-postgraduate-past-questions/ saying that most if the so called UNILAG Postgraduate past questions that have infiltrated the internet are nothing but mere fake compilations.

In my own opinion, I think that is the gospel truth because I have been a victim.

Last year, I bought a past question from one guy. It was after payment that I realized that he scanned a text book and sent to me.

After that experience, I became skeptical and afraid to make anither attempt.

However, while I was searching for UNILAG Postgraduate result of previous years, I stumbled upon academic.com.ng and decided to call for inquiries.

Honestly, the way the man responded to me got me convinced that he must be different from others. Eventually, I decided order another past question, and just as my instinct told me, he delivered right past questions that I used to prepare for the exam.

Today, as I speak, I have been offered admission. Therefore, I recommend academia when it comes to UNILAG Postgraduate past questions and answers.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Past Questions & Answers For 2018/2019 Entrance Exams by nabegibeg: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
SIXTUSANTHONY:
I just stumbled upon one website http://www.academia.com.ng/unilag-postgraduate-past-questions/ saying that most if the so called UNILAG Postgraduate past questions that have infiltrated the internet are nothing but mere fake compilations.

In my own opinion, I think that is the gospel truth because I have been a victim.

Last year, I bought a past question from one guy. It was after payment that I realized that he scanned a text book and sent to me.

After that experience, I became skeptical and afraid to make anither attempt.

However, while I was searching for UNILAG Postgraduate result of previous years, I stumbled upon academic.com.ng and decided to call for inquiries.

Honestly, the way the man responded to me got me convinced that he must be different from others. Eventually, I decided order another past question, and just as my instinct told me, he delivered right past questions that I used to prepare for the exam.

Today, as I speak, I have been offered admission. Therefore, I recommend academia when it comes to UNILAG Postgraduate past questions and answers.

Sorry about your experience with scammers.

chibexe and kalan sells correct past questions

I even meant him in UNILAG and bought from him but he is credible online
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Past Questions & Answers For 2018/2019 Entrance Exams by QueenMolade(f): 7:43am On Jul 26, 2019
Please I need past questions for managerial psychology
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Past Questions & Answers For 2018/2019 Entrance Exams by Nicaragua: 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
Pls help with statistics past questions pgd here is my number 09074519529 and tobi.fash@yahoo.com
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Past Questions & Answers For 2018/2019 Entrance Exams by hydee123(m): 2:44pm On May 11, 2020
call me on 08108775025
QueenMolade:
Please I need past questions for managerial psychology
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Past Questions & Answers For 2018/2019 Entrance Exams by Stellaawele: 7:57pm On May 30, 2020
Pls I need Unilag past questions on MSc.Management(business Admin)
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Past Questions & Answers For 2018/2019 Entrance Exams by Stellaawele: 7:58pm On May 30, 2020
Pls can someone help me with Unilag's postgraduate past questions for MSC.Management(Biz Admin)
awele.stella@yahoo.com...tnx in anticipation
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Past Questions & Answers For 2018/2019 Entrance Exams by ktoby: 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
Pls can someone help me with Unilag's postgraduate past questions for MBA..ktoby10@yahoo.com
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Past Questions & Answers For 2018/2019 Entrance Exams by piratedcopy(m): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
ktoby:
Pls can someone help me with Unilag's postgraduate past questions for MBA..ktoby10@yahoo.com

please let us know if anyone ever sends to you
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Past Questions & Answers For 2018/2019 Entrance Exams by Akinbigloria: 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
Pls i need msc finance past question
Akinbigloria@gmail.com
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Past Questions & Answers For 2018/2019 Entrance Exams by qanda: 6:38am On Jul 08, 2020
Get UNILAG Postgraduate Qualifying Exams Past Questions and Answers from the Post Graduate section of Q and A App.

Install the App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Past Questions & Answers For 2018/2019 Entrance Exams by smileclement(m): 8:47am On Sep 15, 2020
Pastor Abel Damina Fires At Pastor Paul Enenche Over His Response To Daddy Freeze

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phPXwTLVUZQ
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Past Questions & Answers For 2018/2019 Entrance Exams by qanda: 11:40am On Sep 15, 2020
Get UNILAG Post Graduate Qualifying Entrance exam questions and answers on Q and A App.

Install the App on Playstore
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Past Questions & Answers For 2018/2019 Entrance Exams by toluwaniDeb: 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
qanda:
Get UNILAG Post Graduate Qualifying Entrance exam questions and answers on Q and A App.

Install the App on Playstore

How do I use the app?
It is not loading well
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Past Questions & Answers For 2018/2019 Entrance Exams by nasagold: 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
Pls I bought past questions even the answers am sure were right they got them wrong.that means the ones I didn't know might also be wrong which i thought might be right.this heart breaking.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate Past Questions & Answers For 2018/2019 Entrance Exams by Enn214(m): 5:36am On Mar 01, 2021
nasagold:
Pls I bought past questions even the answers am sure were right they got them wrong.that means the ones I didn't know might also be wrong which i thought might be right.this heart breaking.

make una post the questions make we see na.. na only una won get admission

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State University Part Time Application Form Is Out(external Campuses) / Why The Government Is Right In Licensing New Private Universities (Opinion) / Can Someone Explain Why These Two Calculators Got Different Answers..

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.